Isis releases second Journalist probably begging Obama: don't hurt us

rdean designs the best ambushes on the board. He never mentioned a group in his OP. He just put enough information into his OP to get the people who proclaim to know all about his topic to show their cards and expose their lack of knowledge about various groups and sub-groups and both tribal and clan affiliations. You guys are already hitting each other with crossfire because of the way he designed the ambush.

Sure glad that Sunni Terrorist group wasn't a Sunni Terrorist group like Isis.

Holy shit, rdean, you're either suffering from retardation or you're working for ISIS. You really can't be a sane person saying that.

That wasn't ISIS, that's not who ISIS said they'd behead, ISIS is the opposite of afraid of Obama, and you libtards are so desperate to look for sumpin sumpin to disguise the idiot that Obama really is that you'll pull anything out of the air.

Darlin, even budding morons can see through that.

Where do you get your inside info on ISIS, hmmm...?!?! :rolleyes-41:
Did you inquire about the same thing when Obama called them JayVee?

Why would I? He has intelligence info. The poster in question doesn't have that kind of access.
I have a bridge for sale.....

I would imagine you don't have the info, either.

Holy shit, rdean, you're either suffering from retardation or you're working for ISIS. You really can't be a sane person saying that.

That wasn't ISIS, that's not who ISIS said they'd behead, ISIS is the opposite of afraid of Obama, and you libtards are so desperate to look for sumpin sumpin to disguise the idiot that Obama really is that you'll pull anything out of the air.

Why would I? He has intelligence info. The poster in question doesn't have that kind of access.

I think you may wanna reassess what I do and don't know.

Whenever a left winger, and especially rdean, doesn't post a link you know their post reeks. So be it in this thread.

It was ISIS holding the journalist it was Qaeda affiliate, the Nusra Front. First "error." It wasn't the fear of the US that got him release it was negotiations through Qatar. Second "error." If you want some semblance of the truth here is a link.

http://www.nytimes.com/2014/08/25/w...ate-in-syria-is-freed-after-2-years.html?_r=0

Likely some money from Qatar also; ISIS is........bad for business.

Wow, look at that, second journalist Peter Theo Curtis released. Not a cent paid in ransom.

This is why we need Republicans to stay out of foreign policy. They keep calling Obama a Muslim because he knows how to deal with these people. Perhaps Obama is just smart and they aren't used to smart. Obama does something Republicans won't do. He studies the situation.

If the GOP had studied Iraq before that terrible fiasco, there probably would never have been a fiasco. At least not there.

Their economic polices were still wrecking havoc.

And now, even other Republicans are freaking out over the GOP plan to turn the police into the Marines.

Kudos to Obama.

ROFL. You say that like you actually believe it. No one else does.

Wow, look at that, second journalist Peter Theo Curtis released. Not a cent paid in ransom.

This is why we need Republicans to stay out of foreign policy. They keep calling Obama a Muslim because he knows how to deal with these people. Perhaps Obama is just smart and they aren't used to smart. Obama does something Republicans won't do. He studies the situation.

If the GOP had studied Iraq before that terrible fiasco, there probably would never have been a fiasco. At least not there.

And now, even other Republicans are freaking out over the GOP plan to turn the police into the Marines.

Kudos to Obama.
one-does-not-simply-go-full-retard.jpg

Kudos to Obama.

ROFL. You say that like you actually believe it. No one else does.

The people that don't believe it have proven themselves to be Obama-haters at every turn. Why should we care? They either don't know anything or lie about what they do know. They've cried wolf so much about Obama, that their opinion can't really be trusted anyway. After all, if anyone really believed them, Obama wouldn't have been re-elected, right? So, don't distrust rdean. He hasn't come anywhere near filling the air with lies or just plain stupidity, as the Obama-haters have for six years now!

Kudos to Obama.
View attachment 31363

But you got to give it to them, the Obama-haters just keep trying. Should we tell them when his term is over or just let them keep believing they actually have lives? :itsok:

Kudos to Obama.
View attachment 31363

But you got to give it to them, the Obama-haters just keep trying. Should we tell them when his term is over or just let them keep believing they actually have lives? :itsok:
No, I figure they'll stop about the same time the Bush-haters stopped attacking Bush......Oh, wait.....

I think you may wanna reassess what I do and don't know.

How am I to assess what you do or don't know. You're an Obama-hater, so I'll just take it easy on myself and assume you don't know much. It really isn't a stretch, since your posts usually indicate that that's the case.

rdean designs the best ambushes on the board. He never mentioned a group in his OP. He just put enough information into his OP to get the people who proclaim to know all about his topic to show their cards and expose their lack of knowledge about various groups and sub-groups and both tribal and clan affiliations. You guys are already hitting each other with crossfire because of the way he designed the ambush.
he didnt?.....read the thread title.....Dean has done this shit quite often,ever since he posted his first thread here.....the headline will have very little to do with his monolog.....now you know.....

Kudos to Obama.
View attachment 31363

No, I figure they'll stop about the same time the Bush-haters stopped attacking Bush......Oh, wait.....

You know that Obama-hate is an orders of magnitude greater mind disease than BDS. Prima facie evidence is the fact that Obama is called a liar at every turn by the very same people that gave Bush a pass about the lies he told to get us into Iraq, causing the deaths of thousands of Americans.

Last edited:

Kudos to Obama.
It wasn't ISIS releasing him, it was an offshoot of Al-KDuh.

As stated a few times in this thread, the second journalist whose name is Peter Theo Curtis, was not held by ISIS but by the militant group Jabhat-al-Nusra, an affiliate of al-Qaida.

Oh, and they've identified the murderer that killed Foley. The hood wasn't enough. I bet they get him before Obama leaves office. Notice how Obama wouldn't stop going after Bin Laden. Unlike the GOP.

6 months after 9/11. Here it is. Believe him:

Bin Laden was comfortable living in a villa.

Ultimate parasite, found weakness and exploited it? He met his match? Was this Bush talking about Bin Laden or describing himself?

You live in dreamland. Your president is a dithering idiot.

Forum List

Back