Isis: Obama More 'foolish, Vile’ Than Bush.

Called him a liar, a coward and a fool.

Sounds about right

What else has ISIS said that you agree with? Is it the slaughter of Jews and other innocents? Do you like the way they rape and murder everyone they come across?

To what extent do you support these terrorists in their war against the U.S. government?

I love the "I'm a better American than you are." debate, especially when in comes from the fanatics that worship Obama. And, from the same mob that cheered gleefully when a foreigner threw shoes at President Bush. But, what the hell, they don't have much else going for them.

Is Obama a liar? Proven many times by many sources. Is Obama a coward? Still up in the air, but his timidness in the face of national threats, and his voting record in congress and the Illinois state house. would indicate so. Is Obama vile? I don't think he is, but he bears watching at all times.

Called him a liar, a coward and a fool.

Sounds about right

What else has ISIS said that you agree with? Is it the slaughter of Jews and other innocents? Do you like the way they rape and murder everyone they come across?

To what extent do you support these terrorists in their war against the U.S. government?

I love the "I'm a better American than you are." debate, especially when in comes from the fanatics that worship Obama. And, from the same mob that cheered gleefully when a foreigner threw shoes at President Bush. But, what the hell, they don't have much else going for them.

Is Obama a liar? Proven many times by many sources. Is Obama a coward? Still up in the air, but his timidness in the face of national threats, and his voting record in congress and the Illinois state house. would indicate so. Is Obama vile? I don't think he is, but he bears watching at all times.
God damn Obama lover

Even isis can't stand someone who sells out their country. Isis has more integrity than democrats.

First we already have troops on the ground in Iraq and probably some in Syria as well since you need ground controllers to coordinate air strikes second don't be surprised if more American troops don't start deploying after the midterms.

Forum List

Back