ISIS now spreading into Libya - and beginning to win

Why is ISIS in Libya? Why is ISIS anywhere? Because Team America World Police created power vacuums by ousting governments.

So, now we need to go to war with ISIS? Sounds like the recipe for endless war.

ISIS was created from the chaos of Libya and Iraq with some very substantial help from the CIA:
"The full extent of US co-operation with Turkey, Saudi Arabia and Qatar in assisting the rebel opposition in Syria has yet to come to light.

"The Obama administration has never publicly admitted to its role in creating what the CIA calls a ‘rat line’, a back channel highway into Syria.

"The rat line, authorised in early 2012, was used to funnel weapons and ammunition from Libya via southern Turkey and across the Syrian border to the opposition.

"Many of those in Syria who ultimately received the weapons were jihadists, some of them affiliated with al-Qaida.

"(The DNI spokesperson said: ‘The idea that the United States was providing weapons from Libya to anyone is false.’)"
Seymour M. Hersh The Red Line and the Rat Line Erdo an and the Syrian rebels LRB 17 April 2014

ISIS was created from the chaos of Libya and Iraq with some very substantial help from the CIA:
"The full extent of US co-operation with Turkey, Saudi Arabia and Qatar in assisting the rebel opposition in Syria has yet to come to light.

"The Obama administration has never publicly admitted to its role in creating what the CIA calls a ‘rat line’, a back channel highway into Syria.

"The rat line, authorised in early 2012, was used to funnel weapons and ammunition from Libya via southern Turkey and across the Syrian border to the opposition.

"Many of those in Syria who ultimately received the weapons were jihadists, some of them affiliated with al-Qaida.

"(The DNI spokesperson said: ‘The idea that the United States was providing weapons from Libya to anyone is false.’)"
Seymour M. Hersh The Red Line and the Rat Line Erdo an and the Syrian rebels LRB 17 April 2014

:bsflag:

So, now we need to go to war with ISIS? Sounds like the recipe for endless war.
ISIS was created to complete the disintegration of Iraq and Syria that Wesley Clark mentioned in his 2003 book:
"In Clark's book, Winning Modern Wars, published in 2003, he describes his conversation with a military officer in the Pentagon shortly after 9/11 regarding a plan to attack seven Middle Eastern countries in five years:'As I went back through the Pentagon in November 2001, one of the senior military staff officers had time for a chat. Yes, we were still on track for going against Iraq, he said. But there was more. This was being discussed as part of a five-year campaign plan, he said, and there were a total of seven countries, beginning with Iraq, then Syria, Lebanon, Libya, Somalia, Sudan and finishing off Iran.'" [14
Wesley Clark - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia
The%20Project%20for%20the%20New%20Middle%20East.jpg

The idea has always been to split Iraq into three separate sub-states; IS is being used to create the Sunni component.
Ralph Peters - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

I don't know exactly what the CIA has been up to. But there definitely is or has been a weapons connection between Libya and Syria, and I think Ambassador Stevens (Benghazi) got tangled up in it and maybe sold down the river.

What do I know sitting at a computer, right? I know this: The CIA has not been sitting idly by watching as spectators in all this. Wouldn't surprise me if the CIA was a partner to some of these beheading stories. Endless war is the agenda. That's how you get High_Gravity and Kondor all riled up. Show them some atrocities on TV. It's highly effective.

:bsflag:
:dig:

Georgie-----your theory that since there were people in the USA who wanted to put the filth of fascist Baathist Iraq down----that they CREATED the STINK OF THE CALIPHATE----is kinda
psychotic------the concept of the CALIPHATE is the brain child
of the rapist pig of Arabia-----it's been around for more than 1400 years

I don't know exactly what the CIA has been up to. But there definitely is or has been a weapons connection between Libya and Syria, and I think Ambassador Stevens (Benghazi) got tangled up in it and maybe sold down the river.

What do I know sitting at a computer, right? I know this: The CIA has not been sitting idly by watching as spectators in all this. Wouldn't surprise me if the CIA was a partner to some of these beheading stories. Endless war is the agenda. That's how you get High_Gravity and Kondor all riled up. Show them some atrocities on TV. It's highly effective.

It would not surprise me if you place a cap of aluminum foil over
your head----whilst sitting at your computer to prevent the
magical rays from entering your brain

"BAGHDAD — The United States has conducted an escalating campaign of deadly airstrikes against the extremists of the Islamic State for more than a month. But that appears to have done little to tamp down the conspiracy theories still circulating from the streets of Baghdad to the highest levels of Iraqi government that the C.I.A. is secretly behind the same extremists that it is now attacking.

“'We know about who made Daesh,' said Bahaa al-Araji, a deputy prime minister, using an Arabic shorthand for the Islamic State on Saturday at a demonstration called by the Shiite cleric Moktada al-Sadr to warn against the possible deployment of American ground troops. Mr. Sadr publicly blamed the C.I.A. for creating the Islamic State in a speech last week, and interviews suggested that most of the few thousand people at the demonstration, including dozens of members of Parliament, subscribed to the same theory. (Mr. Sadr is considered close to Iran, and the theory is popular there as well.)"

Continue reading the main story
RELATED COVERAGE
When an American journalist asked Mr.

You've gotta excuse Jihadi George...

He's got a hard-on for anything pro-Muslim and anything anti-American...

And he gets excited easily...

Any excuse or cheap segue, for bashing America and defending Islam...

A refugee from the 1960s, who converted to Islam some time ago, and now sits in Mom's basement, lashing out at his own country and countrymen...

The Norwegians had somebody like that, once...

I think the guy's name was Vidkun Quisling...

Or sumfin' like that...
tongue_smile.gif

Meanwhile...

========================

A good ISIS is a dead ISIS...

In Syria, in Iraq, in Pakistan, or in Libya...

If the EU has any sense, it will intervene on its own, in Libya...

Rather than waiting until January 20, 2017, when the Americans can probably be counted upon to jump-in, again...

After all, Libya is much closer to them than Syria or Iraq, and ISIS-ISIL-IS, positioned just across The Med from their southern flank, constitutes a looming future threat...

Then again, given their intransigence and gun-shy nature nowadays, I would not be surprised to see the lemmings and sheep in the EU, to allow the monster to grow, unchallenged - as they cower under their beds, until America decides to act.

Seems like they lack the common sense and courage to act forcefully against such ultimate existential threats, even in their own backyard.

Must be multi-generational shell-shock and feet of clay, after bleeding themselves dry, twice, in the 20th, with their intramural head-bashings...

"BAGHDAD — The United States has conducted an escalating campaign of deadly airstrikes against the extremists of the Islamic State for more than a month. But that appears to have done little to tamp down the conspiracy theories still circulating from the streets of Baghdad to the highest levels of Iraqi government that the C.I.A. is secretly behind the same extremists that it is now attacking.

“'We know about who made Daesh,' said Bahaa al-Araji, a deputy prime minister, using an Arabic shorthand for the Islamic State on Saturday at a demonstration called by the Shiite cleric Moktada al-Sadr to warn against the possible deployment of American ground troops. Mr. Sadr publicly blamed the C.I.A. for creating the Islamic State in a speech last week, and interviews suggested that most of the few thousand people at the demonstration, including dozens of members of Parliament, subscribed to the same theory. (Mr. Sadr is considered close to Iran, and the theory is popular there as well.)"
What else is new?------the stench of islamo Nazism has depended on libel since its inception 1700 years ago -------and its genocidal
murders of 100s of millions since .

an interesting aspect of the stench is its UBIQUITOUS nature.
Several years ago an earth quake happened in the Indian sub-
continent-------it had a more destructive effect on the Pakistani
portion -----near Kashmir than upon Indian Kashmir-------
TRUE TO FORM----the islamo Nazi muslims of Kashmir
blamed the hindus and murdered several whole familes in
RIGHTEOUS INDIGNATION

"Colonel Jessep, did you order the Code Red?"
"You want answers?"
"I think I'm entitled."
"You want answers?"
"I want the truth."
"You can't handle the truth!!! Son, we live in a world that has walls, and those walls have to be guarded by men with guns. Who's gonna do it? You? You, Lt. Weinburg? I have a greater responsibility than you could possibly fathom. You weep for Santiago, and you curse the Marines. You have that luxury. You have the luxury of not knowing what I know
."

Team America World Police is on a permanent tour to thrash on resource-rich and/or strategically situated nation states. The benefit is two-fold. The first part is the elimination of competition in the oil market. Within that equation is also the concerted effort to keep the USD as the world's currency. The USA is left as the lone remaining superpower. Eventually, we'll capitalize on the ensuing chaos in Libya, Syria and Iraq. Get Exxon in there, and maybe set up some tax-free safe harbors.

The second part is just to keep the defense budget growing. Due to borrowing for defense related purposes (and growing interest on that debt), our defense budget has kept right on growing through the presidency of the Nobel Peace Prize winner. And now it seems that we're back in Iraq. Maybe we never left. There's a lot of profit in war, especially when you set up a racket to send some ME puppet billions of dollars and arrange to skim a little off the top.

The end result: I get to live in peace far from conflict in the midst of the lone Superpower nation where everyone has a relatively high standard of living. Life is good.

Don't forget Iran, Yeppers:
"ISIS, Iranian leaders have been saying for a long time, is made-in-the-U.S.A., a tool of terror intended by the world’s superpower to divide and conquer the energy-rich Middle East and to counter the growing influence of Iran in the region."
Greatest Purveyor of violence in the world.
It's not IS.
http://www.nytimes.com/2014/09/11/w...an-believe-is-an-american-invention.html?_r=0

Don't forget Iran, Yeppers:
"ISIS, Iranian leaders have been saying for a long time, is made-in-the-U.S.A., a tool of terror intended by the world’s superpower to divide and conquer the energy-rich Middle East and to counter the growing influence of Iran in the region."
Greatest Purveyor of violence in the world.
It's not IS.
http://www.nytimes.com/2014/09/11/world/middleeast/isis-many-in-iran-believe-is-an-american-invention.html?_r=0
[/QUOTE]

what else is new? the ZIONISTCONTROLLEDCIA
did it.

Forum List

Back