ISIS now spreading into Libya - and beginning to win

ISIS-ISIL-IS must be destroyed, in its entirety, wherever it rears its evil and ugly head...

It will be interesting to see whether Europe finds sufficient courage to participate effectively in that destruction, but, in any event, the United States will almost certainly persevere, until the job is done...
Why do you reflexively swallow every load of swill your government offers?
"We are witnessing another packaged, choreographed war, one where the most common image is that of Obama talking assuredly in front of a microphone.

"Interviews and pictures of a beaming Emirati female fighter pilot are everywhere, and her participation as a woman is celebrated, but where are the photos of Syrian civilians - including women and children - killed by coalition bombing?

"We know nothing of them, their backgrounds, achievements, hopes and fears.

"They are mere statistics - worse, a PR inconvenience."
The things we won t know about ISIL - Opinion - Al Jazeera English
I have no idea what your point is, George. You really do have to stop using each-and-every post by an Opposite or Adversary as a cheap segue-excuse for posting more pre-packaged text, and work on your interactive-dialogue skills.

I see no reason to destroy ISIL----just contain it------it does
more than enough destruction on its own----
Build a big wall around Iraq, Yemen, Saudi Arabia---and add
tunnels into Syria and Iran

I assumed they were already there?

getting back to the OP which noted ---ISIS IS IN LIBYA-----I
think you are right, Gravity------Libya has always had an
ISIS complex-----that is ever since the Arabians got there.
I do not think anyone should be surprised if almost all of Libya goes ISIS--------kadaffy duck would have really liked to be
******) *) THE CALIPH (* (******
he even had a tent-----lined with magic carpets

The Jewish colonization of Palestine is why Muslims are murdering each other in Libya and Syria, Sissy.

tumblr_nejo83MhOo1tp80nvo1_500.jpg
6b4351a2c8ec3dfe5b5a.jpeg

lol im sorry this was funny.

I do not think anyone should be surprised if almost all of Libya goes ISIS--------kadaffy duck would have really liked to be

Gaddafi wasn't much of an Islamist, he drank and fucked hoes on the reg.

Oh---I see----you have not met a whole lot of muslims-----have you?????

LOL, I have. Gaddafi wanted to be the star of the show, he wasn't trying to start a caliphate.

LOL, I have. Gaddafi wanted to be the star of the show, he wasn't trying to start a caliphate.

the CALIPH IS THE STAR-----and historically------da ladies and
da booooze--------was part of the star's universe----------of course
muslims do not MAKE booze--------that's why they like to have a
few jews and christians around-------If I remember correctly----they also do not make eunuchs-------the scholars did so-----the
peope who could read and write------the Christian cleric/doctors.

How do you think they learned how to be surgeons?

why do you think monks are so good at wine making---
for that one little sip at the mass ceremony------hardly
worth planting a grape vine. ------uhm ----alcohol is an
Arabic word------------but distillation is a church and
synagogue activity

I have no idea what your point is, George. You really do have to stop using each-and-every post by an Opposite or Adversary as a cheap segue-excuse for posting more pre-packaged text, and work on your interactive-dialogue skills
The Greatest Purveyor of Violence in the World is not the Islamic State; it is yours. Your constant demonizing of America's victims isn't much incentive to respond with a large number of keystrokes.

I have no idea what your point is, George. You really do have to stop using each-and-every post by an Opposite or Adversary as a cheap segue-excuse for posting more pre-packaged text, and work on your interactive-dialogue skills

The Greatest Purveyor of Violence in the World is not the Islamic State; it is yours. Your constant demonizing of America's victims isn't much incentive to respond with a large number of keystrokes.

when you come up with some real evidence that supports your
idiot ideas, Georgie-----lets us know. You so remind me of
a neighbor-----in my childhood town. He HATED the brits ----and jews. Could not restrain himself in expressing his HATRED. I was a kid when I ran into his rants------the first time he ranted against the RAF (royal airforce<<british) -----he had
been a teen in Berlin during the bombing thereof ----1945.
It was at that point I learned about the german BLITZKRIEG
of London-----from my mom. Based on that bastard Nazis
POV -------the real problem of WORLD WAR II-----was the
BARBARITY OF THE BRITISH and the historic murders
committed by jews. He did not seem to want to blame
the USA------of course it was the Mc Carthy era-----and lots of
cowardly dogs were LYING LOW.

The Greatest Purveyor of Violence in the World is not the Islamic State; it is yours...
Yes. The World Policeman does, indeed, oftentimes react with violence, against threats to itself, and to regional or global peace.

And preemptive killing of a monster - such as the Islamic State - while still in its infancy - is just such a task, and meets our own criteria for committing violence.

...Your constant demonizing of America's victims isn't much incentive to respond with a large number of keystrokes.
Most of America's enemies are also the enemies of Western civilization, or even global civilization, depending upon which set of peckerwoods we're dealing with.

Demonizing one's enemies - and keeping up the public relations pressure in that regard - is all part and parcel of long-term warfare, in the Internet age.

And - in that we (and I) do no more than your own side does.

What's good for the goose...

Yes. The World Policeman does, indeed, oftentimes react with violence, against threats to itself, and to regional or global peace
During your lifetime how many children on the opposite side of the world from its homeland has The World Policeman murdered for Wall Street?

Korean children? Vietnamese children? Laotian children, Cambodian children? Somali children? Iraqi children? children of Afghanistan? Panamanian children?

What possible threat did those children pose to your homeland?

Why do you support those who murder children for political aims?

Are you a terrorist?

IS is simply the latest monster created by those who get rich from eternal war and endless debt,aka, the elites of the U-S-A.

Yes. The World Policeman does, indeed, oftentimes react with violence, against threats to itself, and to regional or global peace
During your lifetime how many children on the opposite side of the world from its homeland has The World Policeman murdered for Wall Street?

Korean children?...
Did the United States murder Korean children? Where is your evidence? Were these murders committed on behalf of Wall Street? Where is your evidence? What possible benefit did Wall Street derive from these murders? Where is your evidence? How did Wall Street compel the United States to go to war? Where is your evidence?

...Vietnamese children?...
Did the United States murder Vietnamese children? Where is your evidence? Were these murders committed on behalf of Wall Street? Where is your evidence? What possible benefit did Wall Street derive from these murders? Where is your evidence? How did Wall Street compel the United States to go to war? Where is your evidence?

...Laotian children...
Did the United States murder Laotian children? Where is your evidence? Were these murders committed on behalf of Wall Street? Where is your evidence? What possible benefit did Wall Street derive from these murders? Where is your evidence? How did Wall Street compel the United States to go to war? Where is your evidence?

...Cambodian children?...
Did the United States murder Cambodian children? Where is your evidence? Were these murders committed on behalf of Wall Street? Where is your evidence? What possible benefit did Wall Street derive from these murders? Where is your evidence? How did Wall Street compel the United States to go to war? Where is your evidence?

...Somali children?...
Did the United States murder Somalian children? Where is your evidence? Were these murders committed on behalf of Wall Street? Where is your evidence? What possible benefit did Wall Street derive from these murders? Where is your evidence? How did Wall Street compel the United States to go to war? Where is your evidence?

...Iraqi children?...
Did the United States murder Iraqi children? Where is your evidence? Were these murders committed on behalf of Wall Street? Where is your evidence? What possible benefit did Wall Street derive from these murders? Where is your evidence? How did Wall Street compel the United States to go to war? Where is your evidence?

...children of Afghanistan?...
Did the United States murder Afghan children? Where is your evidence? Were these murders committed on behalf of Wall Street? Where is your evidence? What possible benefit did Wall Street derive from these murders? Where is your evidence? How did Wall Street compel the United States to go to war? Where is your evidence?

...Panamanian children?...
Did the United States murder Panamanian children? Where is your evidence? Were these murders committed on behalf of Wall Street? Where is your evidence? What possible benefit did Wall Street derive from these murders? Where is your evidence? How did Wall Street compel the United States to go to war? Where is your evidence?

...What possible threat did those children pose to your homeland?...
So far, we have not yet identified any murdered children, so, I am unable to answer your question.

...Why do you support those who murder children for political aims?...
So far, we have not yet identified any murdered children, so, I am unable to answer your question.

...Are you a terrorist?...
Nope.

And, unlike you, I do not make excuses for those who are.

...IS is simply the latest monster created by those who get rich from eternal war and endless debt,aka, the elites of the U-S-A.
You missed your time and your calling... you would have been much happier as a Bolshevik in 1917 Russia.

Did the United States murder Korean children? Where is your evidence? Were these murders committed on behalf of Wall Street? Where is your evidence? What possible benefit did Wall Street derive from these murders? Where is your evidence? How did Wall Street compel the United States to go to war? Where is your evidence?
Why does the Greatest Purveyor of Violence in the World kill if not for money?
"The U.S. started its attack before a U.N. resolution was passed supporting our nation’s intervention, and our military forces added to the mayhem in the war by introducing the use of napalm. (1)

"During the war the bulk of the deaths were South Koreans, North Koreans and Chinese. Four sources give deaths counts ranging from 1.8 to 4.5 million. (3,4,5,6) Another source gives a total of 4 million but does not identify to which nation they belonged. (7)

"John H. Kim, a U.S. Army veteran and the Chair of the Korea Committee of Veterans for Peace, stated in an article that during the Korean War 'the U.S. Army, Air Force and Navy were directly involved in the killing of about three million civilians – both South and North Koreans – at many locations throughout Korea…It is reported that the U.S. dropped some 650,000 tons of bombs, including 43,000 tons of napalm bombs, during the Korean War.' It is presumed that this total does not include Chinese casualties."

Deaths In Other Nations Since WW II Due To Us Interventions By James A. Lucas

Why does the Greatest Purveyor of Violence in the World kill if not for money?
"The U.S. started its attack before a U.N. resolution was passed supporting our nation’s intervention, and our military forces added to the mayhem in the war by introducing the use of napalm. (1)

"During the war the bulk of the deaths were South Koreans, North Koreans and Chinese. Four sources give deaths counts ranging from 1.8 to 4.5 million. (3,4,5,6) Another source gives a total of 4 million but does not identify to which nation they belonged. (7)

"John H. Kim, a U.S. Army veteran and the Chair of the Korea Committee of Veterans for Peace, stated in an article that during the Korean War 'the U.S. Army, Air Force and Navy were directly involved in the killing of about three million civilians – both South and North Koreans – at many locations throughout Korea…It is reported that the U.S. dropped some 650,000 tons of bombs, including 43,000 tons of napalm bombs, during the Korean War.' It is presumed that this total does not include Chinese casualties."

Deaths In Other Nations Since WW II Due To Us Interventions By James A. Lucas
These are casualties of war.

Not murder victims.

New Topics

Forum List

Back