High school student gets portrait with hunting rifle into yearbook despite objections from staff

P F Tinmore

Diamond Member
Dec 6, 2009
:thup:
This is not the face of a gun owner that the gun grabbers want the people to see.

88843f70-887f-11e4-9bcd-e921056b1e85_student_rifle.jpg

An upstate New York teenager has reportedly won her fight to get an image of herself with a hunting rifle into her high school’s yearbook.

The teenage girl and her father, Michael Rorick, took the case before the school board on Monday evening arguing that there is no difference between the senior portrait showcasing her interest in hunting and other portraits showing other hobbies.

High school student gets portrait with hunting rifle into yearbook despite objections from staff - Yahoo News

huh, someplace in NY I admit to never hearing of (I pride myself in my knowledge of NYS). That's out in the boonies.

Sometimes school officials make mistakes. This would be one of them.

huh, someplace in NY I admit to never hearing of (I pride myself in my knowledge of NYS). That's out in the boonies.

Sometimes school officials make mistakes. This would be one of them.

Although I see it was just the yearbook committee that objected, which probably amounts to some students and a teacher or two.

Just waiting for the gun haters to bitch about how she is holding the rifle. In 3,2,1

Oh don't worry ... "its not loaded".

:rolleyes-41:
Just waiting for the gun haters to bitch about how she is holding the rifle. In 3,2,1

Bingo, thanks for proving my point.

She has the rifle positioned properly and under her control. No complaints needed.
You see the above proves my point.

Bingo, thanks for proving my point.

She has the rifle positioned properly and under her control. No complaints needed.
You see the above proves my point.

How? You came in trying to reopen the bickering from another thread. Then when it is pointed out that she is following proper safety rules, it proves your point? You brought it up, not me.

Forum List

Back