ISIS Leader PARALYZED!

^ rw hyperbole much?

In case you didn't know- Obamneycare was dreamed-up at :up: the Heritage Foundation. Ever heard of it?

In a week he'll be killed again or paralyzed again. Anytime the obastard wants to have something to say he drags out one of his favorite targets.
attacking the President's family life? Stay classy you rw hack drunkard
Family? I never mentioned the first ho or the bored valley girls.
went right over youyr head. Quelle suprise..... NOT crazy rw drunk cat lady
What's odd is not so much that I don't drink. I don't even have a cat!

In a week he'll be killed again or paralyzed again. Anytime the obastard wants to have something to say he drags out one of his favorite targets.
and you're STILL a hateful rw kook

I am a hatefilled bitch of the first order. Just setting your snot nose straight.

I am a hatefilled bitch of the first order. Just setting your snot nose straight.
rofl. "hate-filled" is hyphenated you cumb dunt :thup:

You need to seek help. Its no wonder that you live in your little, insular, hate-filled, world. Taking remedial English classes wouldn't hurt either.

Last edited:
you almost sound human in that post. Try to set a trend :thup:

Couldn't happen to a nice fella eh? :badgrin:

"Sources tell us Baghdadi is still alive, but still unable to move due to spinal injury sustained in the March air strike," Shaheen tweeted.

baghdadi-44.jpg

Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi, who last year declared himself caliph of the Islamic State (also known as ISIS, ISIL, and Daesh), was reportedly wounded in a US-led airstrike in March.

Martin Chulov at The Guardian, who last week broke the news of the airstrike, also says his sources tell him Baghdadi is still alive and being treated by doctors from Mosul.

ISIS leader Baghdadi is reportedly unable to move after a spinal injury - Yahoo Finance
Another boogyman which is being played by the NSA. I've heard the rumors that he was killed. I wonder what will they do with his corpse when catch kill him.
However it is too expensive puppet. However I am not sure is it dangerous?

"Sources tell us Baghdadi is still alive, but still unable to move due to spinal injury sustained in the March air strike," Shaheen tweeted.

baghdadi-44.jpg

Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi, who last year declared himself caliph of the Islamic State (also known as ISIS, ISIL, and Daesh), was reportedly wounded in a US-led airstrike in March.

Martin Chulov at The Guardian, who last week broke the news of the airstrike, also says his sources tell him Baghdadi is still alive and being treated by doctors from Mosul.

ISIS leader Baghdadi is reportedly unable to move after a spinal injury - Yahoo Finance
Another boogyman which is being played by the NSA. I've heard the rumors that he was killed. I wonder what will they do with his corpse when catch kill him.
However it is too expensive puppet. However I am not sure is it dangerous?
Is this different than the last time Baghdadi was killed?

The obastard regime is just lying again.

images (7).jpg

baghdadi-44.jpg

images (7).jpg

baghdadi-44.jpg

Blew me away when I read he had died in an ISRAELI HOSPITAL as he was too far gone for the doctors to save him!

Forum List

Back