The misplaced madness of black anger!!

tigerred59

Gold Member
Mar 17, 2015
The summer is just beginning and already the madness is starting. (sigh) I wish it didn't take the senseless deaths of unarmed non violent black men to spark anger in black communities across this country to enact change or demand change. I wish all law enforcement communities would value blacks as they do their own. I wish civic leaders who pander for votes understand that once in office you are obligated to more than just give sound bites and get a check. I wish black mothers who are raising young black men would spend more time and effort on educating our young soldiers on how to survive the white man's hostile world and I wish with all my heart and soul the new AG would have the balls to address what is becoming an epidemic with law enforcement.....murdering blacks who are being stopped for stupid shit and dying because of it.

Black people if you want to get mad, than damit, stop destroying your communities and rally and demand until you no longer can speak that things change for the good!!

Forum List

Back