Isis: In Iraq Because Of Obama

I think we should destroy every Muslim government. No different than Nazis.

So we should destroy all the puppet Muslim governments that we installed and replace them with all new puppet governments.

That's what started this mess.

Though the existence of the Ottomon empire was a huge problem of a whole other sort.

How did you feel about Madeleine Albright's quote that US policy objectives in Iraq were worth the murder of more than half a million Iraqi children (retarded and otherwise)?

I am no fan of Madeleine Albright.
Your question about how long the US should 'babysit" Iraq struck me as one Madeleine might pose; so much of the violence we see every day in that part of the world stems directly from US support for extreme Islam over the last four decades. IS is only the latest example.

Obviously, Obama is creating terrorists just like George Bush did.
Just as Clinton, Bush I, Reagan and Carter before him.
What's the one thing you can't afford to run out of when your economy is based on war?

You forget, or don't know, the background necessary to understand why the ME is what it is today:

The Middle East and the West WWI and Beyond NPR
Can you be a little more specific? There is much history of the Middle East I'm ignorant of; however, there's no shortage of evidence proving how the US has funded and trained radical Islam since the days of Carter and Reagan.

You're post erroneously claimed that the US had not intervened in Syria. That's untrue. In addition to training and supporting rebels to overthrow Assad Obama threatened to bomb him if he didn't follow Putin's plan to get rid of his chemical weapons.
Ok, now that you have your fresh bone to chew, go in the corner and chew on it quietly.

Just a graceful liberal capitulation. Sucks to be wrong eh BP ?
You erroneously posted that I erroneously posted... Not wrong, just don't want to steal your bone, you look like you're having fun. :D

Obama was offered the opportunity to work out a Status of Forces agreement with Iraq...but really didn't want to leave the 10,000 troops that Maliki wanted in place.

You can decide if the reason was to support ISIS or some other reason....

But he could have avoided these barbarians taking over....

Who says so?

General Barbero, on CNN yesterday:

"BLITZER: The president's military plan to dismantle and ultimately destroy the terror group, ISIS, involves sending, at least for now, another 475 U.S. military advisors to Iraq, launching air strikes in Iraq and Syria, arming and training moderate Syrian rebels. Let's discuss. Joining me, retired U.S. Army Lieutenant General Michael Barbaro. General, thanks very much for coming in.

LT. GEN. MICHAEL BARBERO, U.S. ARMY, RETIRED: Thank you, Wolf.

BLITZER: I want to get to that. But you were there. You were on active duty in Iraq, 2010, 2011 when they were trying to negotiate that Status of Forces -

BARBERO: Right.

BLITZER: -- Agreement that would have left a residual force, 5,000 or 10,000 U.S. troops, but you couldn't get immunity from Nuri al Maliki's government. Take us behind the scenes, clarify, who's right, John McCain or Jay Carney, in this debate.

BARBERO: Well, in the summer of 2010, prepared a briefing, I was responsible for Iraqi security forces, and took it to all the Iraqi leaders, Maliki, the other Shia leaders, the Sunnis, the Kurds, and said here is going to be the status of your security forces, what they cannot do, what they will be able to do, when we're schedule to leave. And to a man they said, well, general, you must stay. And my response was, you must make it easy for us. So I think Maliki did not make it easy for us and we did not try hard enough. So it's a -- both views. I think it could have been done though.

BLITZER: Because the U.S. -- the Pentagon position was, 5,000 to 10,000 U.S. troops staying -

BLITZER: For an indefinite amount of time.

BLITZER: But you wanted immunity from prosecution as part of the status of forces agreement. What happened then because the White House says Nuri al Maliki wouldn't give that immunity to any residual U.S. force.

BARBERO: I think we could have worked it and kept it from going through the parliament. I think we could have - we have immunity today, it didn't go through the parliament. So I think it could have been worked if we had tried harder.

BLITZER: You don't think the administration tried hard enough to get it?

BARBERO: I don't think so.

BLITZER: That's the McCain position, that could have been done but the White House didn't want it to be done. They wanted all U.S. troops.

BARBERO: I don't think we tried hard enough.

BLITZER: You think it was - it was definitely doable.

BARBERO: I think it was. BLITZER: There was another argument that the Pentagon wanted 5,000 to 10,000 U.S. troops to remain.

BLITZER: The White House said maybe 1,000 or 2,000 for a year and the Iraqis said well that's not good enough.

BARBERO: Right. No, and -

BLITZER: Was - is that true?

BARBERO: That is true. And we wanted them pulled back on these training sites where we're fielding military equipment to train the Iraqi, not in any kind of combat role at all."
CNN.com - Transcripts

Obama arranged for the field to be left open for ISIS.

You decide why.
Politicalchick,
You're wrong. ISIS is really In Iraq because Bush got rid of Hussain. Also, ISIS exists because Obama didn't want to support the Assad regeme. Do you remember when that ISIS guy cut off a reporter's head? This may be a little hard for you to comprehend. But you did it! Not directly of course. But ultimately, through a long chain of events, you and everybody else who supports the U.S. government is responsible. I don't know how old you are, but your parents are responsible for flying the planes into the World Trade Center buildings. Again, not directly. But guilty all the same. You can talk about this and that. But it is all a load of nonsence. If you really want things to be different, get down to the nitty gritty. Be a Fascist!

Says the guy with the Adolf Hitler avi get lost loon:cuckoo:
Jroc,
Somebody from a religious group that supports babyfucking calling me a loon. Interesting.

I think we should destroy every Muslim government. No different than Nazis.

So we should destroy all the puppet Muslim governments that we installed and replace them with all new puppet governments.

That's what started this mess.

Though the existence of the Ottomon empire was a huge problem of a whole other sort.

No---the neocon plan is to depose all the strong men and replace them with chaos. So far so good.

Destroy Islam. The world will be a better place.

I'm betting the author of this thread won't disagree with you, thus proving an earlier point of mine.

A lot of people who love civilization agree with me. Islam contributes nothing to the civilized world. it's evil.

What's your contribution that justifies your existence?
NYcarbineer,
If ibentoken is White, that is more of a contribution than most of the human population is capable of. I also agree with his view that Islam needs to be destroyed. It is the worst religion on the planet. But I believe that all religion needs to be destroyed.

NYcarbineer,
If ibentoken is White, that is more of a contribution than most of the human population is capable of. I also agree with his view that Islam needs to be destroyed. It is the worst religion on the planet. But I believe that all religion needs to be destroyed.

It's likely that with the destruction of ISIS, there will be an end to jihadist Islam. Most of the Islamic world is disgusted by ISIS brutality.

Besides, with all the nut case jihadists from all over the world going to join ISIS in Syria, it means that they'll all be in one place - so we can kill the whole bunch all at once.

Now, if we could just figure out how to get all the Tea Party nut cases in one place....

Looks like WingnutChic has run away from her own thread. Again.
4i6Ckte.gif

Destroy Islam. The world will be a better place.

I'm betting the author of this thread won't disagree with you, thus proving an earlier point of mine.

A lot of people who love civilization agree with me. Islam contributes nothing to the civilized world. it's evil.

What's your contribution that justifies your existence?
Showing everyone the ugliness of ignorance and hate.

Obama was offered the opportunity to work out a Status of Forces agreement with Iraq...but really didn't want to leave the 10,000 troops that Maliki wanted in place.

You can decide if the reason was to support ISIS or some other reason....

But he could have avoided these barbarians taking over....

Who says so?

General Barbero, on CNN yesterday:

"BLITZER: The president's military plan to dismantle and ultimately destroy the terror group, ISIS, involves sending, at least for now, another 475 U.S. military advisors to Iraq, launching air strikes in Iraq and Syria, arming and training moderate Syrian rebels. Let's discuss. Joining me, retired U.S. Army Lieutenant General Michael Barbaro. General, thanks very much for coming in.

LT. GEN. MICHAEL BARBERO, U.S. ARMY, RETIRED: Thank you, Wolf.

BLITZER: I want to get to that. But you were there. You were on active duty in Iraq, 2010, 2011 when they were trying to negotiate that Status of Forces -

BLITZER: -- Agreement that would have left a residual force, 5,000 or 10,000 U.S. troops, but you couldn't get immunity from Nuri al Maliki's government. Take us behind the scenes, clarify, who's right, John McCain or Jay Carney, in this debate.

BARBERO: Well, in the summer of 2010, prepared a briefing, I was responsible for Iraqi security forces, and took it to all the Iraqi leaders, Maliki, the other Shia leaders, the Sunnis, the Kurds, and said here is going to be the status of your security forces, what they cannot do, what they will be able to do, when we're schedule to leave. And to a man they said, well, general, you must stay. And my response was, you must make it easy for us. So I think Maliki did not make it easy for us and we did not try hard enough. So it's a -- both views. I think it could have been done though.

BLITZER: Because the U.S. -- the Pentagon position was, 5,000 to 10,000 U.S. troops staying -

BLITZER: For an indefinite amount of time.

BLITZER: But you wanted immunity from prosecution as part of the status of forces agreement. What happened then because the White House says Nuri al Maliki wouldn't give that immunity to any residual U.S. force.

BARBERO: I think we could have worked it and kept it from going through the parliament. I think we could have - we have immunity today, it didn't go through the parliament. So I think it could have been worked if we had tried harder.

BLITZER: You don't think the administration tried hard enough to get it?

BARBERO: I don't think so.

BLITZER: That's the McCain position, that could have been done but the White House didn't want it to be done. They wanted all U.S. troops.

BARBERO: I don't think we tried hard enough.

BLITZER: You think it was - it was definitely doable.

BARBERO: I think it was. BLITZER: There was another argument that the Pentagon wanted 5,000 to 10,000 U.S. troops to remain.

BLITZER: The White House said maybe 1,000 or 2,000 for a year and the Iraqis said well that's not good enough.

BARBERO: Right. No, and -

BLITZER: Was - is that true?

BARBERO: That is true. And we wanted them pulled back on these training sites where we're fielding military equipment to train the Iraqi, not in any kind of combat role at all."
CNN.com - Transcripts

Obama arranged for the field to be left open for ISIS.

You decide why.
Politicalchick,
You're wrong. ISIS is really In Iraq because Bush got rid of Hussain. Also, ISIS exists because Obama didn't want to support the Assad regeme. Do you remember when that ISIS guy cut off a reporter's head? This may be a little hard for you to comprehend. But you did it! Not directly of course. But ultimately, through a long chain of events, you and everybody else who supports the U.S. government is responsible. I don't know how old you are, but your parents are responsible for flying the planes into the World Trade Center buildings. Again, not directly. But guilty all the same. You can talk about this and that. But it is all a load of nonsence. If you really want things to be different, get down to the nitty gritty. Be a Fascist!

Says the guy with the Adolf Hitler avi get lost loon:cuckoo:
Jroc,
Somebody from a religious group that supports babyfucking calling me a loon. Interesting.
:cuckoo:
Schizophrenia (/ˌskɪtsɵˈfrɛniə/ or /ˌskɪtsɵˈfriːniə/) is a mental disorder often characterized by abnormal social behavior and failure to recognize what is real. Common symptoms include false beliefs, unclear or confused thinking, auditory hallucinations, reduced social engagement and emotional expression, and inactivity. Diagnosis is based on observed behavior and the person's reported experiences.

Genetics and early environment, as well as psychological and social processes, appear to be important contributory factors. Some recreational and prescription drugs appear to cause or worsen symptoms. The many possible combinations of symptoms have triggered debate about whether the diagnosis represents a single disorder or a number of separate syndromes

Schizophrenia - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

We had every opportunity NOT to invade Iraq in 2003.Because we weren't nation building ,we were looking for Bin Laden and al-queda. Bin laden was never in Iraq. We invaded Iraq and destabilized the entire area. We made a jolly good mess of this. Then came Arab spring, what a mess.

We had every opportunity NOT to invade Iraq in 2003.Because we weren't nation building ,we were looking for Bin Laden and al-queda. Bin laden was never in Iraq. We invaded Iraq and destabilized the entire area. We made a jolly good mess of this. Then came Arab spring, what a mess.

Ummm....Yeah...Obama supported the "Arab spring" He pushed the muslim brotherhood take over of Egypt.( Thankfully against Obama's wishes the military regained control) Obama carpet bombed Gaddafi out of power and turned Libya into a failed state. Those fighters in ISIS started in Libya. They killed our ambassador and moved onward from there into Syria, then Iraq. Obama is a co-founder of "ISIL"

Ummm....Yeah...Obama supported the "Arab spring" He pushed the muslim brotherhood take over of Egypt.( Thankfully against Obama's wishes the military regained control) Obama carpet bombed Gaddafi out of power and turned Libya into a failed state. Those fighters in ISIS started in Libya. They killed our ambassador and moved onward from there into Syria, then Iraq. Obama is a co-founder of "ISIL"
Lying comes naturally to you. Must be in your genes.

Forum List

Back