American Taliban In Butthurtistan: Obama Is Like John Hinckley

Statistikhengst

Diamond Member
Nov 21, 2013
deep within the statistical brain!!
Guess the Righties in Butthurtistan are running out of dictators to compare Obama to:

Pimping for the president

"I mean, imagine swearing to take a bullet or several bullets intended for Lyndon Johnson, Jimmy Carter, Bill Clinton or Barack Obama. From having read Kessler’s earlier “In the President’s Secret Service,” I already knew that being assigned to protect Jimmy Carter, John Kerry or Hillary Clinton was tantamount to a prison sentence because of their blatant contempt for those sworn to sacrifice their lives for them. But when it came to guys like Kennedy, Johnson and Clinton, the day-to-day job had less to do with protecting them against assassins than it did with making sure the first ladies didn’t trip over their various bimbos...

...Speaking of bumpkins, in 2007, Sen. Barack Obama announced, “The world will have confidence in America when I’m the president.” It’s bad enough that events have proven him to be as wrong as a person could be, but imagine the gall, the hubris, the sheer loopiness, required to make such a grandiose pronouncement.

Clearly, we have a commander in chief who is every bit as delusional as John Hinckley, who not only believed that actress Jodie Foster would be smitten with him if he could somehow manage to assassinate Ronald Reagan, but never even considered just sending her flowers and a box of candy.

I suspect that even if you’d pointed out to Hinckley that Ms. Foster was a lesbian, he’d have dismissed that as a mere hiccup. Instead, like Joe E. Brown in “Some Like it Hot,” when his beloved Daphne (Jack Lemmon) finally whips off his wig and confesses, “I’m not even a woman,” Hinckley would have said, “Nobody’s perfect.”

lol....

So, yet another Right-Wing asswipe has tried to find a way to sneak the idea of assassination in there. Because John Hinckley is the nutbag who tried to murder Ronald Reagan. Thankfully, Pres. Reagan survived the assassination attempt.

These Righties really are just totally batshit crazy. Looney-tunes. Like Lemmings over the cliff. Their elevator doesn't even make it to the 12th floor. They are one cup of sugar short of a cake.

The author of this rubbish, Burt Prelutsky, also has just such a way with women.

it's from a humor article..never intended to be serious is the way I see it after reading the whole thing .....as opposed to your edited section which was purposely chosen to allow you to make snarky comments......
Clever trick... :rolleyes:

Forum List

Back