ISIS destroys another Temple in Syria

'Fun' and 'loving' are two words I would never use to describe those monsters. Perhaps you find them whimsical and charming but I sure as hell don't.
The ancient temple was on their land in their country......so I assume they have the freedom to do whatever they want with their property. ... :cool:

Nazis' once held parts of the city of Stalingrad and briefly considered it their land..........until they didn't hold it anymore.

Nazis' once held parts of the city of Stalingrad and briefly considered it their land..........until they didn't hold it anymore.

1funny183.jpg

I always get a kick out of hearing posters say that they are going to nuke this or that muslim site. ....... :cuckoo: ... :lol: :lol:

Why "nuke"??? did someone say they want to "NUKE" the
big yellow pustule that mars the Jerusalem skyline? no need----
all in due time ----

'Fun' and 'loving' are two words I would never use to describe those monsters. Perhaps you find them whimsical and charming but I sure as hell don't.
The ancient temple was on their land in their country......so I assume they have the freedom to do whatever they want with their property. ... :cool:

Is Stalingrad st Petersburg?

maybe one of them will THAW--------and plant the swastika
in the town square

Good to know that your Nazi leanings are exposed! Actually, it made part of my day.
I also post on stormfront if you want to look me up. ... :cool:

Never go there...........and no doubt you post there.........:smartass:.

I go there sometimes when I trace some of the parrotings of
the islamo Nazis slobs who post here.
Just paste up some of their crap----into a search engine and
you can get into all sorts of islamo Nazi shit sites

Lately, I've been frequenting Daily Stormer.

They really, really, don't like the juden. ...... :cool:

nothing new. I read the koran about 47 years ago-----by then I had read all sorts of islamo Nazi crap------something like 57 years ago--------it is all very repetitive------the repetition is
so Islamic------they just mumble the same meaningless crap over and over again

Last edited:
Lately, I've been frequenting Daily Stormer.

They really, really, don't like the juden. ...... :cool:

Sounds like an identity crisis...........

It's comforting to those who like repetition. If you have had a child -----you know that you can entertain the kid repeating the
same nursery rhyme over and over and over

you have to add a physical component------like sing song and
some sort of dance ------or mime dance. With that in mind---
visit a mosque if you can---------sing song-----garble----with a little dance ----up and down --up and down------in lines-----like
chorus girls

(CNN) One of the most culturally significant pieces of architecture in the world has been destroyed, the United Nations said on Monday.

The U.N. training and research agency released satellite images and analysis that confirmed the Temple of Bel -- which for nearly 2,000 years has been the center of religious life in Palmyra, Syria -- was no longer standing, despite conflicting reports earlier in the day that it was not fully demolished.

UNOSAT Manager Einar Bjorgo said he could "confirm destruction of the main building of the Temple of Bel as well as a row of columns in its immediate vicinity."

150901092600-bel-temple-satellite-destroyed-exlarge-169.jpg

A satellite image confirms the destruction of the main building of the Temple of Bel, as well as a row of columns in its immediate vicinity.

He said there was an explosion Sunday inside the walls of the Temple of Bel, and while the extent of the damage was not yet known at the time, witnesses reported the walls were still standing. He called the site "the most important temple in Syria and one of the most important in the whole Middle East."

150831195610-temple-of-bel-in-syria-exlarge-169.jpg

A satellite image of the Temple of Bel before its destruction.

ISIS destroys Temple of Bel in Palmyra, Syria - CNN.com

(CNN) One of the most culturally significant pieces of architecture in the world has been destroyed, the United Nations said on Monday.

The U.N. training and research agency released satellite images and analysis that confirmed the Temple of Bel -- which for nearly 2,000 years has been the center of religious life in Palmyra, Syria -- was no longer standing, despite conflicting reports earlier in the day that it was not fully demolished.

UNOSAT Manager Einar Bjorgo said he could "confirm destruction of the main building of the Temple of Bel as well as a row of columns in its immediate vicinity."

A satellite image confirms the destruction of the main building of the Temple of Bel, as well as a row of columns in its immediate vicinity.

He said there was an explosion Sunday inside the walls of the Temple of Bel, and while the extent of the damage was not yet known at the time, witnesses reported the walls were still standing. He called the site "the most important temple in Syria and one of the most important in the whole Middle East."

Yo stupid, the Obama administration launched , at least 47 Tomahawk missiles into Syria. How many culturally significant pieces of architecture in the world were destroyed?

Well it looks like irosie has derailed and wrecked another thread with her off topic nonsense.

So I guess I'll exit it like everyone else has.

Bye ... :bye1:

Yo stupid, the Obama administration launched , at least 47 Tomahawk missiles into Syria. How many culturally significant pieces of architecture in the world were destroyed?

I don't know------how many?

Does the OP have anything to say on the matter?
Only that ISIS seems to be quite the randy group of fun loving fellows. ...... :cool:
Well, you're an islamic troll. And you support them, right? You call them fellas. Why must we believe that they bombed the temple and carted all the debris away? Let's look at these maps a little later to be sure that maps are updated.
World Map, Online Maps, Satellite Maps - National Geographic
Google Maps

Forum List

Back