Isfahan “they say our enemy is America, but our enemy is right here”

Iran will never be any good until they get rid of their murderous leaders posing as religious men. Iran's leadership is no better than MS13.
The Middle East and North Africa won't be any good until they burn all of their Korans.

While one can most certainly understand the Iranian people being upset over this and rightly so, it's not like the CIA has never done such a thing.

What exactly are you accusing our CIA of doing?

Undermining the government's we want to meddle in.

So, it's understandable when others do it, because we have done so? Tell me, do you ever NOT blame America first, or take our enemies side on anything?

I'm responsible and accountable for what the United States does, not for what other countries do.

You are? You're responsible? In what capacity?

Ignorant question.

What exactly are you accusing our CIA of doing?

So, it's understandable when others do it, because we have done so? Tell me, do you ever NOT blame America first, or take our enemies side on anything?

I'm responsible and accountable for what the United States does, not for what other countries do.

Ignorant question.

Don't make dumbass comments, and you won't get these types of questions...But you are the one who said that you were responsible for what America does, so I don't think it's out of bounds to ask you in what capacity....Just admit that you tried to be cute and now are caught....

Ignorant question.

Don't make dumbass comments, and you won't get these types of questions...But you are the one who said that you were responsible for what America does, so I don't think it's out of bounds to ask you in what capacity....Just admit that you tried to be cute and now are caught....

If you are unable to understand that the American people are ultimately responsible for what we do, I can not help you at this point.

Ignorant question.

If you are unable to understand that the American people are ultimately responsible for what we do, I can not help you at this point.

America is the greatest force for good in the world that the world has ever seen....Problem with people like you is that all you see of your own country is the negative that sometimes comes with that....

Ignorant question.

America is the greatest force for good in the world that the world has ever seen....Problem with people like you is that all you see of your own country is the negative that sometimes comes with that....

I want the negative to end. What exactly do you find wrong in that?

Ignorant question.

You can't end it if all you do is perpetuate it...

Ignorant question.

You can't end it if all you do is perpetuate it...

No doubt......that's why I want us out of the wars.

3lwu2u.gif

Protesters in Iran thanked President Donald Trump for his vocal support for their cause in a message published this weekend, in which they also called on him to impose stronger sanctions, including for human rights abuses, on Iran’s regime.
Iranian Protesters Say 'Thank You President Trump' for Human Rights Stance
Seven protesters were shot in Tehran. Two women who were shot and videos were put online then shortly thereafter their Internet was turned off. In Tehran it went down at 8:56 PM Sunday, in Isfahan about 9:20 PM.

Glad people discovered that there are Iranians there who don't want to be ruled by a theocratic dictatorship.....let them launch their own revolution and we keep the fuck out of it.....

Keep that in mind when you opine for your own theocratic dictatorship here.....

The protests are likely a CIA plot. After the massive crowds mourning the general murdered in cold blood by Donnie, I tend to doubt these protests are legitimate.

Ibn Riad - ابن رياض on Twitter

One initial thing to note is just how organised they seemed to be. There are videos circulating of the protesters wearing body armour, acting in teams to draw in riot police, shining lasers from tops of buildings, etc - in short, Maidan/Hong Kong tactics.
Weirdo. :cuckoo:

Glad people discovered that there are Iranians there who don't want to be ruled by a theocratic dictatorship.....let them launch their own revolution and we keep the fuck out of it.....

Change can only come from within.

When is your community going to learn that lesson?

The protests are likely a CIA plot. After the massive crowds mourning the general murdered in cold blood by Donnie, I tend to doubt these protests are legitimate.

One initial thing to note is just how organised they seemed to be. There are videos circulating of the protesters wearing body armour, acting in teams to draw in riot police, shining lasers from tops of buildings, etc - in short, Maidan/Hong Kong tactics.
Another dupe who knows nothing about the decades long nefarious acts committed by the CIA.

Statists. Ugh!

If you have something to say, say it.

Another dupe who knows nothing about the decades long nefarious acts committed by the CIA.

Statists. Ugh!
Shut up, conspiracy clown.

I just did. Care to answer the question? Nah, youre gonna run like a bitch.

I just did. Care to answer the question? Nah, youre gonna run like a bitch.

Sorry, I have no clue what you are asking. I live in a small town in WV, what are we supposed to learn?

Baydaa Hameed on Twitter

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaael the assassination of 12-year-old protester Ahmed Anwar Al-Duraie in the Al-Wahda project area in Wasit province in front of his house by a group of death squads formed in Iran to kill peaceful protesters ....

Forum List

Back