What is the Origin of Sasquatch?

Lord Long Rod

Diamond Member
Jan 17, 2023
There’s several theories about the genesis of these things. Some think it is a descendant of Gigantopithecus, https://www.smithsonianmag.com/science-nature/did-bigfoot-really-exist-how-gigantopithecus-became-extinct-16649201/ , a giant ape that migrated Asia over the land bridge that once existed between Alaska and Russia. Some think it is a descendant of the nephilim. https://bigfooteruption.com/eruption-cave/creating-bigfoot-rx/genesis-6-birth-of-the-nephilim/ . Some think it is a distinct species while others believe it is a primitive form of man. https://skepticalinquirer.org/newsletter/chinese_ape-men_in_science_and_myth/ Then there are those who believe they may be alien, https://www.gaia.com/article/ufos-bigfoot-evidence-interdimensional-connection , and that they are inter-dimensional beings. https://mysteriousuniverse.org/2018/07/bigfoot-as-an-interdimensional-interloper/ I tend to gravitate toward the idea they are flesh and blood hominids that evolved on a track parallel to, but vastly different from, to humans.

Is there a government coverup? There are 2 issues. First, of course the government can, and would, engage in a suppression of evidence of these creatures. But, merely the fact they could does not compel the conclusion that they do. A lot of it (evidence of Sasquatch existence) remains outside of their manipulation. But, it provides a convenient way to relieve proponents of the burden of proof. In fact, the existence of a powerful, dark shadow government is frequently used by the fringe believers to not only explain lack of evidence, but of the probable existence of evidence itself.

For example, why would the federal government be flying bundles of monster-looking creatures in nets by helicopter off Mt. St. Helens if they were not Sasquatches and they intended to cover up their existence? Bigfoot Bodies on the Mountain?

That HAS to be proof of the existence of these creatures, right? No. It could be the result of misidentification and/or false reporting.

Second, while I generally do not want to get too hung up on what kinds of covert things the government is doing, I firmly believe they are covering up something. But as is usually the case with the federal government, they are interloping morons. They harass hunters and evidence gatherers to short-cut their own research programs. Plus, they just do not want us to know. But why?

Some people say they are protecting the timber industry. I think this is bogus. Let’s face it, the timber industry is not a lobbying powerhouse. More likely is that general knowledge of these things will probably freak out people, and freaked out people are harder to control and rule than are docile people. Bigfoot has the potential to shake the foundation of western civilization, just like space aliens.

In addition, people would probably be kind of pissed off if they believe the federal government is essentially using federal park lands to house, and experiment with, these things, and are using hikers and outdoors enthusiasts to feed these fuckers. See

Here’s Why People Are Creeped Out By The Growing Number Of Missing Persons In Our National Parks

Redirect Notice

13 Mysterious Disappearances in National Parks

Gone Missing In The National Parks

Missing Persons in the National Parks (U.S. National Park Service)

Redirect Notice

https://www.outsideonline.com/2164446/leave-no-trace

These Explanations May Explain the Bermuda Triangle Mystery | Gaia

People Who Vanish in National Parks

Notice in these articles about missing persons in national parks how there is no reliable data. The federal government has thousands upon thousands of unnecessary jobs dedicated to bean counting and compilation of statistics. But, when it comes to innocent people going missing (a law enforcement/public safety issue) in a National Forest, they do not have any reliable system in place to count these people and keep up with them. It this just a big “WHOOPS!!” No, I don’t think so. It may not even be Bigfoot related. It may just be a case of gross incompetence and callous indifference. I am, myself, a very serious advocate for limiting our federal government. But, law enforcement and public safety is one of those areas we all want to have. Moreover, the federal government ENCOURAGES people to go to national parks and use the land as permitted.

Part of this has to do with funding. If a park fails to report a sufficient level of park/land use in terms of the number of visitors, then their budgets will be cut and people will lose jobs. Therefore, anyone who relies on these parks to earn a living have a vested interest to keep the visitor stream flowing into the parks. If word gets out that there are giant troglodytes running wild in the woods and eating people, the visitor numbers will most likely drop.

How big of a deal is this? Think about this: our federal government owns approximately 28% of the total land area in the United States. Federal lands - Wikipedia

In addition, the federal park service employs around 12,000 people and has a budget right at $3 billion. National Park Service - Wikipedia

So, am I saying there is a concerted coverup to protect jobs and funding? I don’t know. But I do know that people have died for less. I also know that the federal government is outrageously inefficient and incompetent. I highly doubt the government has living specimens in cages. Though, I would be surprised if they did not have some definitive proof. But as far as managing the situation, I really don’t think they care.

Then there is another theory. Perhaps these creatures are genetically engineered things that we are experimenting with in an attempt to create a super soldier. This is certainly not a new idea. Every megalomaniac dictator in history has dreamed of having an army of virtually indestructible super soldiers that strike fear in the hearts of their enemies.

Maybe these things were being used to develop super soldiers, then they escaped. Or maybe they were so strong that the government was just never able to recapture or kill all of them. I tend to doubt the weaponization theory because stories of hairy wild men in North America go back to well before white Europeans set foot here. In addition, I don’t think the federal government has the competence to conduct such a program. If they did do this, it was probably stolen from German scientists. Sane Christians do not create such horrors (Insane Germans, however, are a different story).

There are lots and lots of questions. There continue to be sightings too, lots of them. Some percentage are surely the result of hoaxes, and misidentification, and delusion/illusion. But a lot of the reports are from sober people and are credible. Some are daytime sightings at close range by people who used to not believe Bigfoot was a real creature. So, to reference an either/or proposition that Carl Sagan used with the alien abduction phenomenon, either people are seeing huge hairy monsters prowling the woods, or they are part of some sort of mass hallucination. Either proposition is disturbing.

There’s several theories about the genesis of these things. Some think it is a descendant of Gigantopithecus, https://www.smithsonianmag.com/science-nature/did-bigfoot-really-exist-how-gigantopithecus-became-extinct-16649201/ , a giant ape that migrated Asia over the land bridge that once existed between Alaska and Russia. Some think it is a descendant of the nephilim. https://bigfooteruption.com/eruption-cave/creating-bigfoot-rx/genesis-6-birth-of-the-nephilim/ . Some think it is a distinct species while others believe it is a primitive form of man. https://skepticalinquirer.org/newsletter/chinese_ape-men_in_science_and_myth/ Then there are those who believe they may be alien, https://www.gaia.com/article/ufos-bigfoot-evidence-interdimensional-connection , and that they are inter-dimensional beings. https://mysteriousuniverse.org/2018/07/bigfoot-as-an-interdimensional-interloper/ I tend to gravitate toward the idea they are flesh and blood hominids that evolved on a track parallel to, but vastly different from, to humans.

Is there a government coverup? There are 2 issues. First, of course the government can, and would, engage in a suppression of evidence of these creatures. But, merely the fact they could does not compel the conclusion that they do. A lot of it (evidence of Sasquatch existence) remains outside of their manipulation. But, it provides a convenient way to relieve proponents of the burden of proof. In fact, the existence of a powerful, dark shadow government is frequently used by the fringe believers to not only explain lack of evidence, but of the probable existence of evidence itself.

For example, why would the federal government be flying bundles of monster-looking creatures in nets by helicopter off Mt. St. Helens if they were not Sasquatches and they intended to cover up their existence? Bigfoot Bodies on the Mountain?

That HAS to be proof of the existence of these creatures, right? No. It could be the result of misidentification and/or false reporting.

Second, while I generally do not want to get too hung up on what kinds of covert things the government is doing, I firmly believe they are covering up something. But as is usually the case with the federal government, they are interloping morons. They harass hunters and evidence gatherers to short-cut their own research programs. Plus, they just do not want us to know. But why?

Some people say they are protecting the timber industry. I think this is bogus. Let’s face it, the timber industry is not a lobbying powerhouse. More likely is that general knowledge of these things will probably freak out people, and freaked out people are harder to control and rule than are docile people. Bigfoot has the potential to shake the foundation of western civilization, just like space aliens.

In addition, people would probably be kind of pissed off if they believe the federal government is essentially using federal park lands to house, and experiment with, these things, and are using hikers and outdoors enthusiasts to feed these fuckers. See

Here’s Why People Are Creeped Out By The Growing Number Of Missing Persons In Our National Parks

Redirect Notice

13 Mysterious Disappearances in National Parks

Gone Missing In The National Parks

Missing Persons in the National Parks (U.S. National Park Service)

Redirect Notice

https://www.outsideonline.com/2164446/leave-no-trace

These Explanations May Explain the Bermuda Triangle Mystery | Gaia

People Who Vanish in National Parks

Notice in these articles about missing persons in national parks how there is no reliable data. The federal government has thousands upon thousands of unnecessary jobs dedicated to bean counting and compilation of statistics. But, when it comes to innocent people going missing (a law enforcement/public safety issue) in a National Forest, they do not have any reliable system in place to count these people and keep up with them. It this just a big “WHOOPS!!” No, I don’t think so. It may not even be Bigfoot related. It may just be a case of gross incompetence and callous indifference. I am, myself, a very serious advocate for limiting our federal government. But, law enforcement and public safety is one of those areas we all want to have. Moreover, the federal government ENCOURAGES people to go to national parks and use the land as permitted.

Part of this has to do with funding. If a park fails to report a sufficient level of park/land use in terms of the number of visitors, then their budgets will be cut and people will lose jobs. Therefore, anyone who relies on these parks to earn a living have a vested interest to keep the visitor stream flowing into the parks. If word gets out that there are giant troglodytes running wild in the woods and eating people, the visitor numbers will most likely drop.

How big of a deal is this? Think about this: our federal government owns approximately 28% of the total land area in the United States. Federal lands - Wikipedia

In addition, the federal park service employs around 12,000 people and has a budget right at $3 billion. National Park Service - Wikipedia

So, am I saying there is a concerted coverup to protect jobs and funding? I don’t know. But I do know that people have died for less. I also know that the federal government is outrageously inefficient and incompetent. I highly doubt the government has living specimens in cages. Though, I would be surprised if they did not have some definitive proof. But as far as managing the situation, I really don’t think they care.

Then there is another theory. Perhaps these creatures are genetically engineered things that we are experimenting with in an attempt to create a super soldier. This is certainly not a new idea. Every megalomaniac dictator in history has dreamed of having an army of virtually indestructible super soldiers that strike fear in the hearts of their enemies.

Maybe these things were being used to develop super soldiers, then they escaped. Or maybe they were so strong that the government was just never able to recapture or kill all of them. I tend to doubt the weaponization theory because stories of hairy wild men in North America go back to well before white Europeans set foot here. In addition, I don’t think the federal government has the competence to conduct such a program. If they did do this, it was probably stolen from German scientists. Sane Christians do not create such horrors (Insane Germans, however, are a different story).

There are lots and lots of questions. There continue to be sightings too, lots of them. Some percentage are surely the result of hoaxes, and misidentification, and delusion/illusion. But a lot of the reports are from sober people and are credible. Some are daytime sightings at close range by people who used to not believe Bigfoot was a real creature. So, to reference an either/or proposition that Carl Sagan used with the alien abduction phenomenon, either people are seeing huge hairy monsters prowling the woods, or they are part of some sort of mass hallucination. Either proposition is disturbing.
Bigfoot and Yeti are from another Dimension according to Dolores Cannon. You can read about Bigfoot in the Convoluted Universe books by Dolores Cannon.

It wasn't long ago that most humans on this world thought gorillas were a myth.

And there is a huge amount of unexplored land on the Earth.

And I used to date a girl who was a bigfoot. We lived together for almost 2 years, so it wasn't just a fling. She was a wild one. Now she's got a job working as a graphic designer.

Forum List

Back