Isfahan “they say our enemy is America, but our enemy is right here”

I do not believe in a God so weak that he has to rely on us to carry out his word
Okay. I can't argue with your personal religious convictions. I can only say without US intervention and assistance Israel might have been removed from the map (just like the Iranians want) decades ago.

Being God's "chosen people" is all well and good. Having the US arm and assist you is probably better.

My complaint is directed to the group of pastors pushing Trump to war. (Not that any of them are here).

Ibn Riad - ابن رياض on Twitter

interesting stuff Gip....

"riad" is not an Iranian name------it is Arabic. Of course some Iranians have Arabic
names from the Koran------but "riad" is not one of them

perhaps a pseudonym

The protesters are organized and funded by the CIA / Mossad in an effort to topple the Iranian government on behalf of Israel.

we'd be foolish to think Israel is NOT involved in any ME affair effecting their existence

~S~

interesting stuff Gip....

"riad" is not an Iranian name------it is Arabic. Of course some Iranians have Arabic
names from the Koran------but "riad" is not one of them

perhaps a pseudonym

The protesters are organized and funded by the CIA / Mossad in an effort to topple the Iranian government on behalf of Israel.

we'd be foolish to think Israel is NOT involved in any ME affair effecting their existence

~S~

so true------islam is a jewish plot

The protests are likely a CIA plot. After the massive crowds mourning the general murdered in cold blood by Donnie, I tend to doubt these protests are legitimate.

One initial thing to note is just how organised they seemed to be. There are videos circulating of the protesters wearing body armour, acting in teams to draw in riot police, shining lasers from tops of buildings, etc - in short, Maidan/Hong Kong tactics.

The dude was done by his own people
Dopey.

Jo

3lwu2u.gif

Protesters in Iran thanked President Donald Trump for his vocal support for their cause in a message published this weekend, in which they also called on him to impose stronger sanctions, including for human rights abuses, on Iran’s regime.
Iranian Protesters Say 'Thank You President Trump' for Human Rights Stance

What do you care about the founders, unless you can twist it, and use it to your rhetorical agenda?.... Face it, you loath this country, and what the founders stood for....Hell, just a minute ago, (metaphorically speaking) you would have been calling them racists...

Noting what they warned us about is not twisting anything. Simple facts.

What I've said about their ownership of slaves was it was wrong and hypocritical but it was a different time.

What do you think the world would look like without America in the lead?

Why should we consider the killing of tens of thousands on innocent people as leadership?

The back story is the Swiss interjected between the U.S. and Iran to cool things off. Why shouldn't that be considered leadership?

When you have evil regimes like Iran that are active in their own backyard, making it a authortarian shithole, and people yearning to be free of that crap, then who else would do the work needed? The Swiss? I don't think so.

Again.....it should be plainly obvious we can change nothing. 18 years and we have accomplished little to nothing.

If the people want change and it's not even clear they actually do* it has to be done from the inside.

* What happened when we spent millions training the Iraqi people to defend themself? As soon as we turned out backs they left their arms and went home. This is a sign of people who want change?

That's not what I asked you. We already know that you support the brutal authoritarians in Iran. What I asked you is that if America just left, what do you suppose would happen?

What I've said about their ownership of slaves was it was wrong and hypocritical but it was a different time.

Why should we consider the killing of tens of thousands on innocent people as leadership?

The back story is the Swiss interjected between the U.S. and Iran to cool things off. Why shouldn't that be considered leadership?

When you have evil regimes like Iran that are active in their own backyard, making it a authortarian shithole, and people yearning to be free of that crap, then who else would do the work needed? The Swiss? I don't think so.

Again.....it should be plainly obvious we can change nothing. 18 years and we have accomplished little to nothing.

If the people want change and it's not even clear they actually do* it has to be done from the inside.

* What happened when we spent millions training the Iraqi people to defend themself? As soon as we turned out backs they left their arms and went home. This is a sign of people who want change?

That's not what I asked you. We already know that you support the brutal authoritarians in Iran. What I asked you is that if America just left, what do you suppose would happen?

Things would continue on just as they had for centuries.

Your simplistic answer shows you have NO idea....Are you in favor of the rise of the Persian empire? Russian, and Chineese backed of course.

Your simplistic answer shows you have NO idea....Are you in favor of the rise of the Persian empire? Russian, and Chineese backed of course.

Make sure to leave your night light on tonight.

Make sure to leave your night light on tonight.

So predictable....come on back when you have some thought out answers.....

Yep the Democrats will be right over there arm in arm with the black guard stomping on teenagers.....

The protests are likely a CIA plot. After the massive crowds mourning the general murdered in cold blood by Donnie, I tend to doubt these protests are legitimate.

One initial thing to note is just how organised they seemed to be. There are videos circulating of the protesters wearing body armour, acting in teams to draw in riot police, shining lasers from tops of buildings, etc - in short, Maidan/Hong Kong tactics.

Your hero Iranian general was responsible for IEDS killing and maiming US soldiers. He was a designated terrorist long before Trump was elected.... and you are out of your mind if you think those protestors are there because of the CIA in Iran.

Your hero Iranian general was responsible for IEDS killing and maiming US soldiers. He was a designated terrorist long before Trump was elected.... and you are out of your mind if you think those protestors are there because of the CIA in Iran.

While one can most certainly understand the Iranian people being upset over this and rightly so, it's not like the CIA has never done such a thing.

While one can most certainly understand the Iranian people being upset over this and rightly so, it's not like the CIA has never done such a thing.

What exactly are you accusing our CIA of doing?

Undermining the government's we want to meddle in.

So, it's understandable when others do it, because we have done so? Tell me, do you ever NOT blame America first, or take our enemies side on anything?

You don't the think THAT theocracy should be undermined and the People's rights respected by the government?

So, it's understandable when others do it, because we have done so? Tell me, do you ever NOT blame America first, or take our enemies side on anything?

I'm responsible and accountable for what the United States does, not for what other countries do.

You don't the think THAT theocracy should be undermined and the People's rights respected by the government?

We should not meddle in other countries government's. We arent doing so well with ours.

I'm responsible and accountable for what the United States does, not for what other countries do.

You are? You're responsible? In what capacity?

Forum List

Back