Is Your Hooters Server Actually a Dude in Drag?

c1_1532226_620x413.jpg

I have not been to a Hooter's in thirty years, they wanted a dollar and seventy five cents for a Foster's draw, what a rip off.

How do you know that they are smiling against their will? You don't.
How do you know that they are not? You don't. Also, even if they are not smiling against their will, what makes you think that their smiles are due to who is in the picture with them? I don't know about them, but what gets me to smiling are the blessings that I still have in my life.

God bless you and my favorite people who are still here always!!!

Holly

I remember in the 70s you could buy wings at the supermarket for 15 cents a pound while the rest of the chicken was 29 cents a pound. Today, wings are the most expensive piece of the chicken

When I lived in Buffalo in the 70s, we could get 50 wings for $5. Today they are $1.50 a wing
The owners of the Anchor Bar were really on to something.

A visit to Hooters ain't like looking for a wife. You eat junk food, drink beer and have a couple of laughs. Watching some ugly dude pretending to be a Hooter only enhances the fun. We still have a `1st Amendment right to laugh at the ludicrous.

---6% of all cashiers and waiter/waitress are LGBT.

Interesting stat. Six percent of servers are LGBT. I thought it was higher.

So?

If you have a dick hanging in hooters as a server you need to be fired IMMEDIATELY.

That's the same as going to a strip club for a bachelor party and some trans tried to dance for you. IMMEDIATE knuckle sandwich

I don't know what to do, these dudes blend in with the sexy Hooters girls so well...
How can you possibly tell them apart from real women?
I mean, besides the bulges, Adams apples & being butt ugly psychos.

Can you pick out the mentally deranged guy in this picture?

Luckily, he's easy to spot since they only let him serve sausage.

But this one is even harder. It appears to be a high school dude pretending to be a chick & you just can't tell him apart from the real girls

FvdWM5HaIAEnNct

There isn't enough alcohol in the world to make these boys fool someone into believing they are really girls.

Now They'll Have to Change Their Name to "Fruiters"

It’s like those “one of these things aren’t the same as the others” puzzles….

Forum List

Back