Is Your Hooters Server Actually a Dude in Drag?

What is really sick is that a manager hired the Tranny.

I think I have been to a Hooters once, back in the 1980s with several other guys after a basketball game. I think that if I went to one now (or any resturant) and a Tranny was the waiter I would just get up and walk out.
I had a tranny server at a place called Pappa's Burger in Houston. I took my wife to get her hair done and one of the stylists was trans. I really did not care either time, except my usual thoughts of how I'm glad I'm not single. Between the men who dress like women and the young girls who dress like women, it's a minefield. But, I don't care who provides customer service, I care that they get my order right.

But . . . Hooter's is a place specifically presents attractive women servers as a draw. Putting a transwoman on the floor would be pranking the customers if she were at all passable, and insulting their intelligence if not.

I had a tranny server at a place called Pappa's Burger in Houston. I took my wife to get her hair done and one of the stylists was trans. I really did not care either time, except my usual thoughts of how I'm glad I'm not single. Between the men who dress like women and the young girls who dress like women, it's a minefield. But, I don't care who provides customer service, I care that they get my order right.

But . . . Hooter's is a place specifically presents attractive women servers as a draw. Putting a transwoman on the floor would be pranking the customers if she were at all passable, and insulting their intelligence if not.
False advertisement. Bait and switch.

Yes, didn't he say that straight men don't want to have sex with him?

Why is that, Dems? If transwomen are real women, why don't you want to have sex with them?
Apparently even gay men now since they aren't interested in "women" -- real or pretend

Which makes you wonder why homo men have sex with other men who act effeminate and homo women have sex with women who act masculine.
Illogical.
Well, to be honest, I don't know women who act like effeminate "men." They're in a class all by themselves

What WOMAN acts like this????

Forum List

Back