Is Your Hooters Server Actually a Dude in Drag?

Let me ask you liberal men about this.

Do you have any personal problems with Transbroads?

If you took one home and were chilling, and the she-male told you "she" was going to take you butthole, would you be cool with it?

Even if you were tricked into thinking the the dame was natural?

Is this what you sit around worrying about?

They used to serve lobster to prison inmates. It was a food for the poor, indentured servants, and animals. It was considered trash because it's an ugly bottom feeder. Times change...
Same goes for Blue Crabs.
I remember we used to get all you could eat for $6

Now they are $70 a dozen

If you took one home and were chilling, and the she-male told you "she" was going to take you butthole, would you be cool with it?

Looks like someone is tipping off their fantasies

Seems most restaurants are constantly complaining about not being able to not hire enough help.
All the crazier then, that a server would be fired for complaining about having to change into her uniform in front of a male.

But since that happens, any claims that the women are "ok with it," are specious.

In both pics the girls don't seem to mind.
What choice do people like them have anymore? Its either get adjusted to whoever is allowed to be in your presence or be fired and dragged through the dirt concerning their own personal opinions about anything.

God bless you and them always!!!

Holly

All the crazier then, that a server would be fired for complaining about having to change into her uniform in front of a male.

But since that happens, any claims that the women are "ok with it," are specious.

By posting an example where one wasn't OK with something?

What choice do people like them have anymore? Its either get adjusted to whoever is allowed to be in your presence or be fired and dragged through the dirt concerning their own personal opinions about anything.

God bless you and them always!!!

Holly

How do you know that they are smiling against their will? You don't.

You won’t get any answers. But allow me this.

An honest democrat would answer yes, yes they would because their cult would demand they do.

How do you know the trans dude is dressed like a woman because he thinks he is one? You don’t.

I don't and it really doesn't matter to me. The pic was used to try and make a point. I am discussing that.

What is really sick is that a manager hired the Tranny.

I think I have been to a Hooters once, back in the 1980s with several other guys after a basketball game. I think that if I went to one now (or any resturant) and a Tranny was the waiter I would just get up and walk out.

I don't know what to do, these dudes blend in with the sexy Hooters girls so well...
How can you possibly tell them apart from real women?
I mean, besides the bulges, Adams apples & being butt ugly psychos.

Can you pick out the mentally deranged guy in this picture?

Luckily, he's easy to spot since they only let him serve sausage.

But this one is even harder. It appears to be a high school dude pretending to be a chick & you just can't tell him apart from the real girls

FvdWM5HaIAEnNct

There isn't enough alcohol in the world to make these boys fool someone into believing they are really girls.

You sound like you are well on your way to finding out how much "alcohol" it takes.....

Forum List

Back