Is Your Hooters Server Actually a Dude in Drag?

johngaltshrugged

Diamond Member
Oct 15, 2020
I don't know what to do, these dudes blend in with the sexy Hooters girls so well...
How can you possibly tell them apart from real women?
I mean, besides the bulges, Adams apples & being butt ugly psychos.

Can you pick out the mentally deranged guy in this picture?

Luckily, he's easy to spot since they only let him serve sausage.

But this one is even harder. It appears to be a high school dude pretending to be a chick & you just can't tell him apart from the real girls

FvdWM5HaIAEnNct

There isn't enough alcohol in the world to make these boys fool someone into believing they are really girls.

Last edited:
It's been several years ago for me, but I'm willing to go again. I do like owls.

This post reminds me of a funny story.

Way back in the early 2000s while living in Yuma our pastor showed up at a church outing wearing a Hooters t-shirt. He bought it at a garage sale and he liked owls. He had never seen a Hooters and had no idea what it was!

We never let him live that one down! :auiqs.jpg:

The "dude in drag" gets more sex than the OP johngaltshrugged

OP is venting his frustration with this thread.

"damn queers and trannies get more action than I do, and I am mad as heck" :badgrin:
Yep, I'm sure these super sexy dudes in drag sure do get a lot of action.
Who wouldn't want to go butt plumbing on a deranged male pretending to be a girl? I mean besides real men...

I think there are enough low-T lefties on this board to keep the dance cards full for every heshe prancing around in a wig & a dress.
Do they get a reach-a-round?

Good point. No normal man wants to be a homosexual. It can be really dangerous for a Tranny to play a trick on a Normal and masquerade as a natural broad.

Good way for a she-male to get killed to death.

I don't think making that mistake would make one gay.

Forum List

Back