Is Your City on This List - Planned Civil Unrest

Some folks love stirring the pot.
Then when bad shit happens they walk away like they had nothing to do with it.
Hey I am a man of peace.

Peace is for cowards and those who don't actually believe what they say. True Power emanates from the muzzle of a gun.

Hey I am a man of peace.

Peace is for cowards and those who don't actually believe what they say. True Power emanates from the muzzle of a gun.

So, you're in favor of blacks mowing down those who would take their rights away from them.

Sorry but I can't agree. I don't believe killing solves much of anything. Anyone can hide behind a gun and it was a senseless killing that started this mess.

A real man, someone with true courage, sits down, face to face with his enemy and negotiates.

Last edited:
I'm going to protest my own way. After the verdict, no matter what it is, I'm going to about my business like nothing happened. That will show everyone involved!

I believe we can expect protests and violence in many U.S. cities.
If your city is on the list, you might want to check your ammunition supply.

Ferguson National Response Network
Why are Rightwingers such pussies?

Ain't that the truth.

No matter what the issue, they all run under the bed and won't come out until they've caressed their guns some more.

What a sorry bunch of little babies.

10802014_10203205336715026_7907275106633128147_n.jpg

They killed 53 innocent Americans, assaulted 2,000 more and did tens of millions in damage when they were unhappy about the verdicts in the Rodney King case. When you factor in the republican landslide in the last elections my guess is that the left leaning media will try to beat the Rodney King record.

And if they get the decision they want will they call it off?
The organizing groups say no because the want the whole American system brought down.

Los Angeles is on the list. It always is. We just aren't as easy to fuck with as we used to be.

I saw a few video clips the other night showing protestors taunting police.
No marching with signs chanting slogans...Just getting as close to police as possible
and doing what they could to provoke a response.

These protestors are out there to start shit...

I believe we can expect protests and violence in many U.S. cities.
If your city is on the list, you might want to check your ammunition supply.

Ferguson National Response Network

Why would you need to check your ammunition supply? That's a bit of an overreaction, I think. :) Unless you're a cop of course.
Or a business owner, whose business is in the path of the rampaging natives.

I can see some trouble arising, but I don't think it would be anything like in Ferguson. I agree though, that it would be a smart idea for business owners in the immediate areas of where these rallies are going to happen to be prepared for violence.

Hey I am a man of peace.

So, you're in favor of blacks mowing down those who would take their rights away from them.

Sorry but I can't agree. I don't believe killing solves much of anything. Anyone can hide behind a gun and it was a senseless killing that started this mess.

A real man, someone with true courage, sits down, face to face with his enemy and negotiates.

If there were ever a post by a USMB member that is more deserving of this vid, I haven't seen it.............

Well wherever it turns nasty, if it does, I'm hoping a resonable number of them end up dead, wounded, jailed, or whatever befalls them. All good consequences for rioting/burning/looting mobs of assholes.

Forum List

Back