Yet another committee says the Obama administration did nothing wrong.

Czernobog

Gold Member
Sep 29, 2014
Corner of Chaos and Reason
And another Republican talking point crashes, and burns. The House Select Intelligence Committee released its findings:

The panel "...determined that there was no intelligence failure, no delay in sending a CIA rescue team, no missed opportunity for a military rescue, and no evidence the CIA was covertly shipping arms from Libya to Syria."

But...but...what about that Susan Rice thing?!?!? Surely, that was a thing, right?
In the immediate aftermath of the attack, intelligence about who carried it out and why was contradictory, the report found. That led Susan Rice, then U.S. ambassador to the United Nations, to inaccurately assert that the attack had evolved from a protest, when in fact there had been no protest. But it was intelligence analysts, not political appointees, who made the wrong call, the committee found. The report did not conclude that Rice or any other government official acted in bad faith or intentionally misled the American people.

Now, just to be clear, this was an investigation that was being run by the Republican led House of Representatives. So, after a two year investigation, The Republicans came to the exact same conclusion as 6 other investigations found, and everyone else in Washington - and everywhere else, for that matter - already knew; that the Obama Administration did nothing wrong. Gee...what a shock.

Ironically, the "House Intelligence Committee report was released with little fanfare on the Friday before Thanksgiving week." After all, after all of the noise that Republicans, and the fake conservatives have been making during the last two years about how Obama must have done something wrong, the last thing Republicans want anyone doing is paying attention when the report from their own investigation comes out, and makes them look like idiots.

AP|House intel panel debunks many Benghazi theories

Yes, it's been whispered out of committee, that if they had found evidence (which they undoubtedly did) the call for IMPEACHMENT would go through the roof, and if there is anything the Feckless Republican elitist DON'T WANT, it's an IMPEACHMENT of the first HALF BLACK MAN.... The THUGERY would make Watts, Chicago, and Harlem look like school picnics!.... But that's politics!

oa3ddx.jpg

ONLY to :ahole-1: PROGS, such as yourself!

Benghazi, ebola, birthers...

What's left umm... Lois Lerner and Fast and Furious?

So 2 bogus scandals that rubes creamed themselves over are left to debunk.

Like I said; you're an embarrassment.

I see ALL those topics STILL OPEN, besides Gruber and Obola's lies, The Holder's wife's E,O,'s, and heavens knows how many others are just waiting on this DOG and PONY show we call the Obola Regime!

I see ALL those topics STILL OPEN, besides Gruber and Obola's lies, The Holder's wife's E,O,'s, and heavens knows how many others are just waiting on this DOG and PONY show we call the Obola Regime!

Shutup rube

Shutup rube

Bitch slapped....:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

You're an embarrassment

Shutup rube

Post another meme rube. You come off as less embarrassing that way.

Shutup rube

When one is called for, I will... you :ahole-1: are only with a smilie!

Shutup rube

:rolleyes:

Shutup rube

:rolleyes:

What, no insipid come back?

do you think IF THE PEOPLE in this country really believe that, that wouldn't of taken the Senate away from them? I mean seriously. some of you just refuse to get a frikken clue

I know you're all trying to find a way to save face and his ass. but spare us all

do you think IF THE PEOPLE in this country really believe that, that wouldn't of taken the Senate away from them? I mean seriously. some of you just refuse to get a frikken clue

I know you're all trying to find a way to save face and his ass. but spare us all

^Another embarrassing rube who was played like a fiddle

The delusion, and dementia of this one, is beginning to get legendary!

Yes, it's been whispered out of committee, that if they had found evidence (which they undoubtedly did) the call for IMPEACHMENT would go through the roof, and if there is anything the Feckless Republican elitist DON'T WANT, it's an IMPEACHMENT of the first HALF BLACK MAN.... The THUGERY would make Watts, Chicago, and Harlem look like school picnics!.... But that's politics!

Okay. So, just so everyone knows what retarded partisan nutjobs you are, it is now your contention that your own fucking party has joined in the "Democrat conspiracy" to protect the ass of the Democratic President that your party has spent the last 6 years obstructing, and trying to embarrass?!?!

Really??? That's what you've got left?

You partisan hacks are such a fucking joke.

Okay. So, just so everyone knows what retarded partisan nutjobs you are, it is now your contention that your own fucking party has joined in the "Democrat conspiracy" to protect the ass of the Democratic President that your party has spent the last 6 years obstructing, and trying to embarrass?!?!

Really??? That's what you've got left?

You partisan hacks are such a fucking joke.

Damn, you fucking 2 digit IQ';s freaks know absolutely NOTHING about what goes on around you... The FECKLESS Republican LEADERSHIP had CAVED ONCE MORE, without firing a shot!

We Will Not Engage Michele Bachmann Reveals GOP Plans to Ignore Executive Amnesty

Cum Wad, try to keep up, or get the fuck off the porch!

Forum List

Back