Is Violence Against Women EVER Justified?

Read the OP and vote on the following:

• A man can hit a women only if she hits first and only once to make his point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Any man or woman who commits the acts that koshergirl describes is an abuser.

Some people don't get that verbal abuse is not acceptable, either.

Then koshergirl, since she agreed with my conclusion that she thinks she can say whatever she wants, will be become permanently ignored by men. Rightly so. That will also include her male relatives as well.

"

MYTH #9: MEN HAVE A RIGHT TO DISCIPLINE THEIR PARTNERS FOR MISBEHAVING. BATTERING IS NOT A CRIME. FACT: While our society derives from a patriarchal legal system that afforded men the right to physically chastise their wives and children, we do not live under such a system now. Women and children are no longer considered the property of men, and domestic violence is a crime in every state In the country. "

Domestic Violence: Myths

Women are abusive as well. Most of them commit verbal abuse, a form of female bullying.

KG you are so black and white. Certainly there are those men who do everything your links says....there are also those men who don't. There are also those women who do everything those links say and reverse the entire scheme. The world is a little more complex than your vision.

Besides...shit like this coming from you is fucking laughable. I have no doubt in my mind that if you had the power and authority you would wipe out just about anyone who dared disagree with you and this planet would be far less populated.

You're a piece of work, JS. Read the material. That lines up under "myths". "Women have it coming to them". "They bring it on themselves". "They need to be punished". "Women are just as bad as men".

Where have I said I disagreed with those remarks.

What I disagree with is you thinking that verbal bullying is acceptable behavior from a woman.

It's not. You will grow old and ignored by men in your old age, including the males in your family.

"MYTH #3: THE REAL PROBLEM IS COUPLES WHO ASSAULT EACH OTHER. WOMEN ARE JUST AS VIOLENT AS MEN.
FACT: A well-publicized study conducted by Dr. Murray Strauss at the University of New Hampshire found that women use violent means to resolve conflict in relationships as often as men. However, the study also concluded that when the context and consequences of an assault are measured, the majority of victims are women. The U.S. Department of Justice has found that 85% of the victims of spouse abuse are female. Men can be victims, but it is rare. "

I already posted multiple links to discredit this ridiculous claim. It's "rare" that men are victims my rosy red ass. Try about 40% of the damned time. If that's "rare" I'd like to know what "medium" is.

KG you are so black and white. Certainly there are those men who do everything your links says....there are also those men who don't. There are also those women who do everything those links say and reverse the entire scheme. The world is a little more complex than your vision.

Besides...shit like this coming from you is fucking laughable. I have no doubt in my mind that if you had the power and authority you would wipe out just about anyone who dared disagree with you and this planet would be far less populated.

Shows what you know.

I've worked with battered women for years. These are the facts. Men who justify abuse always pooh-pooh them.

And every male on this thread is justifying abuse. You're all pukes. And I've already identified every single one of you as misgynistic POS...it's no surprise to me who's blabbing on here about horrible women and how they usually have it coming to them....

You will also note, the real men of the board won't come within smelling distance of this thread because they don't want to be associated with scum like you.

I see all the abusive woman haters are in full force...the only one missing is Paulie, but I expect him to show up shortly as well. He wouldn't be able to keep out of a thread where guys sit around fantasizing about good cause for smacking bitches around....

But since you use your mouth instead of fists, you're not part of the problem. Right? :eusa_whistle:

I have yet to cause bruises or break bones with my mouth.

Really? You think because you're not leaving marks you're not doing damage? Fantastico!

You are now taking a bullying stance, koshergirl. Female bullying is abusive. The real men oppose your verbal violence.

You will also note, the real men of the board won't come within smelling distance of this thread because they don't want to be associated with scum like you.

Ahhhhh and here it comes....."real men" stereotypes intended to gain an advantage. Boy can I call it or what? You are precisely the kind of woman I have been talking about on this entire thread.

"MYTH #3: THE REAL PROBLEM IS COUPLES WHO ASSAULT EACH OTHER. WOMEN ARE JUST AS VIOLENT AS MEN.
FACT: A well-publicized study conducted by Dr. Murray Strauss at the University of New Hampshire found that women use violent means to resolve conflict in relationships as often as men. However, the study also concluded that when the context and consequences of an assault are measured, the majority of victims are women. The U.S. Department of Justice has found that 85% of the victims of spouse abuse are female. Men can be victims, but it is rare. "

I already posted multiple links to discredit this ridiculous claim. It's "rare" that men are victims my rosy red ass. Try about 40% of the damned time. If that's "rare" I'd like to know what "medium" is.

And BTW dip shit...in your own fucking link

"Women who abuse men are not much different than their male counterparts who abuse women. Men can be hit, kicked, punched, pushed, or bitten by women abusers. Women can also use weapons, such as knives, guns, or any object that can be used to strike.

Think about domestic violence and you think of women, battered by their husband, boyfriend, or a man they used to involved with. Now, think again. Every year in the U.S., about 3.2 million men are the victims of an assault by an intimate partner. Most assaults are of a relatively minor nature such as pushing, shoving, slapping or hitting, though many are more serious - and some end in homicide.

Men often suffer physical abuse in silence because they are afraid that no one will believe them or take them seriously. In fact, some men who do try to get help find that they are mocked and ridiculed. No one would even think of telling a battered woman that getting beaten by her husband wasn’t a big deal, but people often don’t think twice about saying that to a battered man. Many men are too embarrassed to admit that they are being abused.

Traditional gender roles also confuse the matter. A "real man" is expected to be able to "control" his wife. Aside from the embarrassment over admitting abuse, abused men may feel that they are somehow less of a man for "allowing" themselves to be abused. But just like abused women are told when they suffer physical violence, abuse is never the victim's fault. This is no less true just because the victim happens to be male.

There are a number of difficulties in the collection of statistical data about intimate partner violence. The major problem is that the true size of IPV is unknown because of under-reporting. Statistical data are also affected by different counties and states not collecting data in the same way. This is particularly true in the case of men, probably because of the stigma and embarrassment men may feel as victims of domestic violence."

Your Own Fucking Link

So go fuck yourself and take your man hating "women can do no wrong" bullshit and stuff it straight up your ass

The U.S. Department of Justice has found that 85% of the victims of spouse abuse are female. Men can be victims, but it is rare.

The piece also explained that the violence towards women is almost without exception more severe.

"In 2000, 1,247 women were killed by an intimate partner. The same year, 440 men were killed by an intimate partner. Intimate partner homicides accounted for 30% of the murders of women and 5% percent of the murders of men.
(Bureau of Justice Statistics Crime Data Brief, Intimate Partner Violence, 1993-2001, February 2003. Bureau of Justice Statistics, Intimate Partner Violence in the U.S. 1993-2004, 2006.)"

Domestic Violence Resource Center | Domestic violence statistics

The U.S. Department of Justice has found that 85% of the victims of spouse abuse are female. Men can be victims, but it is rare.

The piece also explained that the violence towards women is almost without exception more severe.

"In 2000, 1,247 women were killed by an intimate partner. The same year, 440 men were killed by an intimate partner. Intimate partner homicides accounted for 30% of the murders of women and 5% percent of the murders of men.
(Bureau of Justice Statistics Crime Data Brief, Intimate Partner Violence, 1993-2001, February 2003. Bureau of Justice Statistics, Intimate Partner Violence in the U.S. 1993-2004, 2006.)"

Domestic Violence Resource Center | Domestic violence statistics

Got anything more recent?

Yeah but the thread title is basically a bunch of men sitting around and discussing under what circumstance would they be excused for beating a woman.

And these are all guys who have previously been identified as men who think and talk about different scenarios where they are justified in bashing females...a LOT.

Yeah but the thread title is basically a bunch of men sitting around and discussing under what circumstance would they be excused for beating a woman.

And these are all guys who have previously been identified as men who think and talk about different scenarios where they are justified in bashing females...a LOT.

You make many assumptions which....well...you know what they say about assume

Forum List

Back