Is Violence Against Women EVER Justified?

Read the OP and vote on the following:

• A man can hit a women only if she hits first and only once to make his point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Seriously. Female bullying can be verbal violence. So no person, a woman or a man, has the right to be verbally abusive. If a woman does that, then get rid of her, never talk to her again, much less see her again. She is a loser, and needs to be left alone. And then same applies to a man who is verbally abusive.

That is what my Aunt said after she shot my Uncle for arguing with her. She claimed she was verbally abused by him & did not spend more than a couple weeks in jail. He lost his pancreas & gallbladder. They both had to go to counseling. They are still together & still living.

you can't live without a pancreas

It was that or the spleen. I believe it was the pancreas though. He has to take pills now after that.

Worked a case years ago where a woman was charged with domestic violence, hired an attorney and admitted to it and took a plea.
The majority of men that are victims of domestic abuse by women never report it due to embarassment.
I asked the guy how come he did not defend himself and hit her back.
"I was afraid if I hit her once it would feel so right and good I would never be able to stop"
Worked another case recently where the head of the family violence center here wanted the husband charged with "economic harassment" because he ripped up his wife's credit cards.

Sure females can be abusive.

But this thread is all about justifying hitting women.

And as I'm sure you know, batterers keep women in the home by cutting them off from any money....I imagine there's more to the story of the man who ripped up his wife's credit cards. Often that's the way they coerce women into staying with them. They threaten the kids, they close down the bank accounts, they destroy property and make it next to impossible for the woman to get her own place or take care of her kids....and women don't like to leave the kids behind if they're scared of the man they're leaving them with....

I see all the abusive woman haters are in full force...the only one missing is Paulie, but I expect him to show up shortly as well. He wouldn't be able to keep out of a thread where guys sit around fantasizing about good cause for smacking bitches around....

I have been reading through all your rubbish and I can tell you that you are the exact kind of woman who needs/deserves a good smacking around.

Notice that about 99% of the women out there don't get beat. Just like 98% of us are employed. If you are not employed, or if you are getting smacked around, you may want to take a look in the mirror and figure out what's wrong with you.

I see all the abusive woman haters are in full force...the only one missing is Paulie, but I expect him to show up shortly as well. He wouldn't be able to keep out of a thread where guys sit around fantasizing about good cause for smacking bitches around....

I have been reading through all your rubbish and I can tell you that you are the exact kind of woman who needs/deserves a good smacking around.

You're a little fucking punk. Based on that post alone YOU deserve "a good smacking around" weakling.

Sure females can be abusive.

But this thread is all about justifying hitting women.

And as I'm sure you know, batterers keep women in the home by cutting them off from any money....I imagine there's more to the story of the man who ripped up his wife's credit cards. Often that's the way they coerce women into staying with them. They threaten the kids, they close down the bank accounts, they destroy property and make it next to impossible for the woman to get her own place or take care of her kids....and women don't like to leave the kids behind if they're scared of the man they're leaving them with....

And what will they do if they are stay at home moms and don't have 250 million dollars like Ann Romney? Maybe they should have realized that raising kids is not work.

You know an awful lot about batterers. Were you beaten? You should have been. But chances are you are the dominant spouse in your pathetic relationship. 250 lb woman with a 150 lb man. You can take him, right kosha?

You're a little fucking punk. Based on that post alone YOU deserve "a good smacking around" weakling.

:lol: I was kidding!!!!

Worked a case years ago where a woman was charged with domestic violence, hired an attorney and admitted to it and took a plea.
The majority of men that are victims of domestic abuse by women never report it due to embarassment.
I asked the guy how come he did not defend himself and hit her back.
"I was afraid if I hit her once it would feel so right and good I would never be able to stop"
Worked another case recently where the head of the family violence center here wanted the husband charged with "economic harassment" because he ripped up his wife's credit cards.

I know guys who have wives that are so bad with money. Is the vajayjay worth it? I would never marry a woman who wasn't responsible with our money. I wouldn't marry a woman who didn't have a 401K, good paying job, savings account. If she's in debt, she will never make it beyond bootycall. A lot of women expect a guy to come along and save them. I have a neighbor upstairs in my condos who even admits it. She's 40 now and said she never expected to still be single. And she hasn't saved a dime. She's expecting a guy to come along and bail her out. Otherwise, how will she ever retire? And the funny thing is, she's hot. But she's got such a disagreeable personality and its all about her. And she tells the same stories over and over again like they are new. Blablabla. Man some guy is going to be desperate for some poontang to deal with her.

Like I said, you link the scholarly information on it.

I'll wait.

There's no such thing as "verbal violence". There's verbal abuse. Verbal violence is just wordplay to justify physical VIOLENCE by likening them to each other.

That isn't to say that verbal abuse is acceptable.

But physical violence is NOT an appropriate response to verbal abuse.

That is what my Aunt said after she shot my Uncle for arguing with her. She claimed she was verbally abused by him & did not spend more than a couple weeks in jail. He lost his pancreas & gallbladder. They both had to go to counseling. They are still together & still living.

you can't live without a pancreas

It was that or the spleen. I believe it was the pancreas though. He has to take pills now after that.

it was the spleen- you can live without that- pancreas is mandatory

What a surprise that a catch like you is ALL ALONE.

I have had several amazing relationships in the last 20 years. Some amazingly sexual and some very loving. My married friends are all jealous. They say I'm living their dream. They wish they would have never gotten married. Many of them are stuck with bitches like you.

None of the women I dated were worth marrying. Some came close, but no cigar.

The sexual ones were whores like Rush says and the loving ones had kids and no money. Fuck that. And have you ever heard the saying, "show me a hot girl and I'll find you a guy sick of fucking her"?

And I love my brothers wife. She's a great wife and mother to my nephews. But I wouldn't want to be married to her.

And I didn't want to have kids so I passed on a lot of potential wives who did want kids. But a lot of them either wanted to be stay at home moms or they weren't very good with money. Again, fuck that.

I'm dating a really nice lady right now who's kids are grown. We get along great. She has her own home and a boat. She works. She pays her own bills. She doesn't want any kids. And she doesn't cause any drama, something I'm sure you can not say about yourself. Not based on USMB. But then again, I'm not as big a dick in real life as I am on USMB so maybe you aren't such a bitch in real life either. :lol:

I'm kidding!!!!

Forum List

Back