Is twitter and the liberal media afraid you will see Unplanned and change your mind about abortion?

Planned Parenthood director explains their business model.

"Fast food chains break even on the hamburgers. They make a huge profit on their low cost high markup items, the fries and the soda."

"Abortion is our fries and soda!"

Planned Parenthood director explains their business model.

"Fast food chains break even on the hamburgers. They make a huge profit on their low cost high markup items, the fries and the soda."

"Abortion is our fries and soda!"

I'm doubting that was ever said by anyone at PP... Abortions are probably the MOST expensive item on their menu.. It's cheap to hand out birth control and do referrals for breast exams..

And they get all their money from donations and government anyway.. The word profit to them means the amount of money they get from the US Treasury to be LAUNDERED back to the DNC and Dem candidates..

THAT'S "their profit"....

From God's lips to your ears:
\
How much does an abortion cost?

"In general, the cost of an abortion can range anywhere from $0-950. Why such a big range? The cost of abortion depends on a few different things about you and your situation."

Abortion means big $$$ to Planned Parenthood.

It is probably the most profitable "non-profit" in America.

Last edited:
Why was this thread shunted off to "Media" forum where it will die of loneliness because no one looks at "Media"?

Because SOMEONE doesn't want you to read about the movie Unplanned...

Which is what this thread is about, the BLACKBALLING of Unplanned.

Please put this thread back in "Politics" where people will actually SEE it!

Well, this thread is dead and buried since it's been put in "Media."

What does how many people follow a movie on Twitter have to do with politics? I guess having a president who thinks he's on a reality show has trashed your understanding of what politics is.

What does how many people follow a movie on Twitter have to do with politics? I guess having a president who thinks he's on a reality show has trashed your understanding of what politics is.
Reality show, circus...same difference

The movie is about about abortion. Abortion is most definitely the subject of many political discussions today. And the fact that it was banned from a major social media site is, well, leftist bullshit.

The movie is about about abortion. Abortion is most definitely the subject of many political discussions today. And the fact that it was banned from a major social media site is, well, leftist bullshit.

Last time I checked, Twitter was a private business and they could ban whatever they feel is appropriate to ban.
Then why isn't Trump banned?

Forum List

Back