Is Trump working with Hillary to get her elected President?

Blackrook

Diamond Member
Jun 20, 2014
Let's face it, any of the other Republicans running for President would have easily beaten Hillary, and Hillary must have know that.

Did she recruit Trump to run for President, take out the other Republican candidates, and then implode so she could win?

I would be interested in knowing whether this is true.

Donnie is destroying his brand which is what he depends on to makes his money. His name has lost value and will continue to lose value. The brand used to mean high class and high status. Not anymore. Nothing classy about that name now. Means scam, fraud and gutter class.

Don't be ridiculous. If Trump is the egomaniac you say he is, why would he agree to something like that, especially when he can beat her anyway? I'm sure the BILLIONAIRE narcissist (according to the left) is gonna agree to take a dive so some fat, ugly, dyke can be elected. Get real, man.

It's crossed my mind but i don't think so. Like as if any of the GOP goons could beat her.

No, he cares about this. It's a patriotic awakening he has had.

I'm sort of in agreement with S.J. on this one; and believe me, nobody's more shocked about that than I am! The portrayal of Trump as a megamaniacal douchebag does seem well at odds with that of someone willing to 'take one for the team'. ANY team.

Of course, in light of recent developments in the FBI's much talked about investigation into Hillary, specifically reports which indicate that “James Comey and The FBI will present a recommendation to Loretta Lynch, Attorney General of the Department of Justice, that includes a cogent argument that the Clinton Foundation is an ongoing criminal enterprise engaged in money laundering [<<be sure to click on that link] and soliciting bribes in exchange for political, policy and legislative favors to individuals, corporations and even governments both foreign and domestic.” (Frank Huguenard, May 30, 2016), ... the laughable suspicion that Trump's a Clinton-sponsored ringer has become next to moot.

Whether the AG follows the FBI's recommendation or not (and she probably won't), it's entirely possible the already ominous cloud over Hillary's head has now grown to epic enough proportions to scare away some vital support at the convention. And Bernie's overall performance in the primaries has certainly done nothing to weaken that possibility!

Yeah, that makes sense. Trump signed up for the arduous 18 month grind of campaigning just to help the Hildebeast get elected rather than kicking her fat ass to the curb in November. There's no bottom for the low information lunatics.

Don't be ridiculous. If Trump is the egomaniac you say he is, why would he agree to something like that, especially when he can beat her anyway? I'm sure the BILLIONAIRE narcissist (according to the left) is gonna agree to take a dive so some fat, ugly, dyke can be elected. Get real, man.

He's an egomaniac who loves the free publicity, but has no desire to actually perform the duties required of a president. Trump never thought it would go this far, and he's going to make damn sure he doesn't get elected, while trying to keep from getting horribly embarrassed.

Let's face it, any of the other Republicans running for President would have easily beaten Hillary, and Hillary must have know that.

Did she recruit Trump to run for President, take out the other Republican candidates, and then implode so she could win?

No.

But it isn't an unreasonable assumption.

...Trump never thought it would go this far, and he's going to make damn sure he doesn't get elected, ...
I'd like to think of every childish thing he's said and done over the past year alone as a calculated attempt to lose, but if that were the case, he clearly underestimated the childishness of a good portion of the constituency he was hoping to turn off. You'd think the writing on the wall would have become apparent even to him after the first few hikes in his polling data directly following something stupid he did or said. :laugh:

Dude why are you giving Clinton so much credit??

And how did Trump TAKE OUT those other Republicans? because voters know Trump with all his money is the only Republican in an uncertain way has a chance to take Hillary out..???, none of those other clowns, like Rubio, Cruz, or Fiorina could have beaten her, Hillary is too fucking strong for them..

Hillary would have brutalized Fiorina in a 1 on 1 debate , and make her look silly..

Being President was a lifelong dream for Trump, he's such a narcissistic asshole , but he will not beat Clinton..:deal:

Last edited:

Being President was a lifelong dream for Trump, he's such a narcissistic asshole , but he will not beat Clinton..:deal:

I want's also Clinton so can Kasich pick up or Huckabee in next election.

Trump/Christie are only reservplanes this election in year 2016.

Clinton is only four year deal and Trump/Christie are eight year.

Forum List

Back