Is trump the source of Boeing's current woes?

Crepitus

Diamond Member
Mar 28, 2018
Everyone seems to have forgotten that TFG required the FAA to cut regulations deemed "cumbersome to business" back in 2017.

Now safety and quality seem to be taking a back seat to profitability.

Coincidence?

I think not.

Everyone seems to have forgotten that TFG required the FAA to cut regulations deemed "cumbersome to business" back in 2017.

Coincidence?

I think not.

Don't know about Boeing, but Trump is certainly the source of your woes.

Coincidence?

I think not.

More of your usual conspiracy theories.

Coincidence?

I think not.

Maybe Donny could visit the factory and sort out the production issues.
It would take him 10 minutes tops.

Last edited:

Coincidence?

I think not.

Nope it’s 2024, and xiden’s thr president

Coincidence?

I think not.

It's all Biden now, baybee.

Boeing should run on automatic. Something happened over the years and projects have been stretched out due to failures and the costs of producing products spiraling out of control. They have a low earth orbit space capsule called Starliner that may launch on approve it mission in April. Its competitor Space X has launched 9 human missions or more into space in the last 4 years. There are other companies also. We need to renew those home-grown corporations. Even if there is crony capitalism involved.

Forum List

Back