Is trump the source of Boeing's current woes?

So, excuses ,deflections and denials.

Can anyone actually show us that this isn't true?
You are the one making the claim, it's up to you to support it.

The practice of having aerospace companies directly involved with the regulatory agencies on technical matters goes back decades, and is used in every Western country with an aerospace industry.

The agencies lack the expertise to fully understand the complex automation of these systems, they need the help of the manufacturers.

That article was about the MAX crashes, and that plane received it's final airworthiness certificate only 2 months after Trump was sworn in. No executive order from Trump could have had any bearing on what happened.

Trump is the main source of hard water deposits, in Americas kitchen sinks and then …..when your reaching for that toilet paper roll in the public restroom and to your horror, you only find a barren cardboard sleeve… Democrats, you know who to blame!!
My car had a flat tire once, and my natural inclination was to blame Trump.

But I know it was really caused by global warming...

Everyone seems to have forgotten that TFG required the FAA to cut regulations deemed "cumbersome to business" back in 2017.

Now safety and quality seem to be taking a back seat to profitability.

Coincidence?

I think not.

Everyone seems to have forgotten that TFG required the FAA to cut regulations deemed "cumbersome to business" back in 2017.

Coincidence?

I think not.

/——/ If true, too bad Dementia Joe is too weak and stupid to fix it.

1710709392364.png

~S~

Coincidence?

I think not.

1710709769546.png

Nobody I know likes to read BS and deflection

The president is xiden, his admin runs the FAA and his EO from Sept 2023 are to blame and blame alone

Boeing was doing fine until xiden took office
That's a baldfaced lie. The plant that is turning out all the defective aircraft is in Charleston, SC.

All those Boeing aircraft need to be grounded. Too many problems almost every day.
Before I retired, I worked for an avionics contractor. Boeing (we called them boing) Lockheed Martin, and Bell were our biggest customers. The FAA oversaw all of our operations to the letter. Almost painfully. I guess they gave that up.

Forum List

Back