Is Trump going to bring his businesses back into the US?

You know, lead by example? I asked this pre election and got flamed for it.

Rules for thee but not for me?
First thing, Trump won't be running his businesses, so the questions should be: has Trump moved any of his businesses out of the country and since Trump won't be running any of his businesses while President, will his children bring these businesses back if they can find any that have moved from the US.

Secondly, Trump has not called on any businesses to bring their factories back to the US as an act of loyalty or patriotism. He and all thinking people understand that businesses left because of a poor business environment produced by high taxes, too many regulations and disadvantageous trade agreements, and the solution is to improve the business environment with lower taxes, fewer regulations and perhaps other incentives while levying tariffs on imports from companies that have left the US.
Agree that fair trade with our partners is the only way to go to bring back businesses But disagree strongly that trump won't be running his businesses He's a slime bag and no way his children won't be listening to his every word I figure an investigation a week for him profiting by his presidency

And what rules is he not following that everyone else has to?
It is a figure of speech.

So I guess no one can answer the question and Trump gets a pass?
A pass at what? The same thing anyone else can get a pass for?
Carrier didn't get a pass, they got millions of dollars.
First, they got a $million to stay. Second, does Trump get the same incentive?

thats what I thought.
basically nothing matters, nothing will make you happy because queen colostomy bag got kicked to the curb.
cant help you with that one.
Go take your meds dumbass
I dont actually have to take any med. But thank you so much for your ill placed concern.
would a complimentary picture of hillary standing in front of an outhouse help you with your post election depression syndrome?
YES but only if you have toilet paper with trumps face on it
You need to learn to show a little more respect for your President. You know the one that whooped hillarys crooked ass?
The same respect you showed to Obama and hopefully worse

thats what I thought.
basically nothing matters, nothing will make you happy because queen colostomy bag got kicked to the curb.
cant help you with that one.
I dont actually have to take any med. But thank you so much for your ill placed concern.
would a complimentary picture of hillary standing in front of an outhouse help you with your post election depression syndrome?
You need to learn to show a little more respect for your President. You know the one that whooped hillarys crooked ass?
At this point, what difference does that make.
And I showed him all the respect he earned. every damn bit of it.

No you didn't you so called patriot Your party did everything in their power to bring down a good president With republican help he could have been a great president but that was not to be ...Repub traitors are to blame

No you didn't you so called patriot Your party did everything in their power to bring down a good president With republican help he could have been a great president but that was not to be ...Repub traitors are to blame
The gop did what every opposition party has done throughout history. Tried to mitigate what they Deemed as damaging to the country. Great presidents are able to rise above that opposition.
Obama failed

First thing, Trump won't be running his businesses, so the questions should be: has Trump moved any of his businesses out of the country and since Trump won't be running any of his businesses while President, will his children bring these businesses back if they can find any that have moved from the US.

Secondly, Trump has not called on any businesses to bring their factories back to the US as an act of loyalty or patriotism. He and all thinking people understand that businesses left because of a poor business environment produced by high taxes, too many regulations and disadvantageous trade agreements, and the solution is to improve the business environment with lower taxes, fewer regulations and perhaps other incentives while levying tariffs on imports from companies that have left the US.
I agree. But that does not answer my question.
I think I did. You asked if Trump would move any businesses back to the US to set an example, and I responded his businesses will react to the improved business environment his policies create just as other businesses will. As long as it remains disadvantageous for these businesses that left to return, no one would follow Trump's "example".

The Trump clothing line is not manufactured by Trump. They "LICENSE" their name. That's it.
They do not make the clothes. They do not control where they are made.
If an American company wants to "license" the Trump name, they can.

PS- Carrier got a tax incentive of $700 per employee to stay. They weren't handed "Millions of dollars". For the State of Indiana it works out to less than two weeks of unemployment benefits!

My party?
Im not actually a registered republican. My party did nothing to hold back the illegal trash placed in the white house by the anti American left.
I maintain that I showed that asswipe every bit of respect he earned.

I think I did. You asked if Trump would move any businesses back to the US to set an example, and I responded his businesses will react to the improved business environment his policies create just as other businesses will. As long as it remains disadvantageous for these businesses that left to return, no one would follow Trump's "example".
so trumps speaks out of both sides of his mouth

Agree that fair trade with our partners is the only way to go to bring back businesses But disagree strongly that trump won't be running his businesses He's a slime bag and no way his children won't be listening to his every word I figure an investigation a week for him profiting by his presidency
This is what happens when you miss too many appointments with your psychiatrist.

so trumps speaks out of both sides of his mouth
It doesn't matter since you apparently can't understand what he says no matter how he speaks.

The Trump clothing line is not manufactured by Trump. They "LICENSE" their name. That's it.

PS- Carrier got a tax incentive of $700 per employee to stay. They weren't handed "Millions of dollars". For the State of Indiana it works out to less than two weeks of unemployment benefits!
700k per year for 10 years is what I heard.

That's correct. $700,000 divided by 1000 employees = $700 per employee.

Weigh that $700 per year for ten years against the loss in tax revenues from the employees who would have lost their jobs and from the businesses they patronize plus the increase in social service benefits, and then consider the suffering to the families and communities that was prevented.

Forum List

Back