Is Trump going to bring his businesses back into the US?

were you concerned with rules for thee but not for me when you democrats in congress and the house were passing a health care bill that they would not have to participate in?

You know, lead by example? I asked this pre election and got flamed for it.

Rules for thee but not for me?

What businesses?

Be specific.

His daughter needs to stay the hell out of Japan meetings with the prime minister right after she made a huge deal in Japan for her clothing line..
Corrupt as hell...

considering the type of work it involves, maybe Japan was the closest manufacturing plant that could make the clothing where the employees were able to speak english.

were you concerned with rules for thee but not for me when you democrats in congress and the house were passing a health care bill that they would not have to participate in?
:cuckoo:
thats what I thought.
basically nothing matters, nothing will make you happy because queen colostomy bag got kicked to the curb.
cant help you with that one.
Go take your meds dumbass
I dont actually have to take any med. But thank you so much for your ill placed concern.
would a complimentary picture of hillary standing in front of an outhouse help you with your post election depression syndrome?

thats what I thought.
basically nothing matters, nothing will make you happy because queen colostomy bag got kicked to the curb.
I dont actually have to take any med. But thank you so much for your ill placed concern.
would a complimentary picture of hillary standing in front of an outhouse help you with your post election depression syndrome?
YES but only if you have toilet paper with trumps face on it

First thing, Trump won't be running his businesses, so the questions should be: has Trump moved any of his businesses out of the country and since Trump won't be running any of his businesses while President, will his children bring these businesses back if they can find any that have moved from the US.

Secondly, Trump has not called on any businesses to bring their factories back to the US as an act of loyalty or patriotism. He and all thinking people understand that businesses left because of a poor business environment produced by high taxes, too many regulations and disadvantageous trade agreements, and the solution is to improve the business environment with lower taxes, fewer regulations and perhaps other incentives while levying tariffs on imports from companies that have left the US.

thats what I thought.

thats what I thought.
You need to learn to show a little more respect for your President. You know the one that whooped hillarys crooked ass?

First thing, Trump won't be running his businesses, so the questions should be: has Trump moved any of his businesses out of the country and since Trump won't be running any of his businesses while President, will his children bring these businesses back if they can find any that have moved from the US.

Secondly, Trump has not called on any businesses to bring their factories back to the US as an act of loyalty or patriotism. He and all thinking people understand that businesses left because of a poor business environment produced by high taxes, too many regulations and disadvantageous trade agreements, and the solution is to improve the business environment with lower taxes, fewer regulations and perhaps other incentives while levying tariffs on imports from companies that have left the US.
I agree. But that does not answer my question.

Forum List

Back