Is Trump Fit to be Reelected?

Both running from New England states, not politically feasible.

Other than Kali, where else can you find lunatics like New England produces? Besides, Clinton/Gore ended the concept of geographic candidates....both were liars and con men from below the Mason Dixon.

Probably should worry about the current ineptitude playing out in the lib carnival camp. The stupidity, ignorance, tone deafness is beyond staggering.
Again, like in 2016, it's the Democrats election to lose.

It should be a massive victory. But they could snatch defeat from the jaws of victory once again.

Kennedy choose Johnson because it was politically good for the ticket, it wasn't ideological. Not personal (he didn't like Johnson).

Clinton should have chosen Sanders. That was her biggest mistake.

Not to say Trumpybear is incompetent or suffering for dementia, but no he's not fit to be a President, he never was and it shows. He's fit to be the Don of the WWE. He made a great one of those. Fake shit.

Why would 2016 have been the Democrats to lose.
While being half black made Obama hip and personally likable, people hated his policies, and his results were horrible.

It was time to change, for sure.

We are facing the most critical election in our lifetimes, and probably in our nations history.
Uh-huh, just like every other election in the last 40 years....

As everyone who has read my post's knows, I believe Trump is unfit for another term; I firmly believe history will see Trump and his Administration has brought nothing but chaos and internecine to our nation.
Yeah, Trump is a dishonest douche bag but so are all the other scumbags from both of the major political crime families, so it really doesn't make a whole lot of difference if he gets re-elected or some other partisan scum bag gets the job, we'll still have the same corrupt, dysfunctional system in Washington that we have today, only it'll be one years worth worse.

You want your team in power, the Republicrats want theirs to control the levers and it's once again, for the 20th time, the most critical election of our lifetimes, WooHOO can't wait!!!!. :cool:

giphy.gif
Sept 17, 2027

Wry Catcher Is Donald Trump, Jr. fit to be reelected?

We are facing the most critical election in our lifetimes, and probably in our nations history. It is imperative for the voter to review the first 20 years of the 21st Century and decide without long held biases how and who can lead us away from the chaos which dominates these two decades.

As everyone who has read my post's knows, I believe Trump is unfit for another term; I firmly believe history will see Trump and his Administration has brought nothing but chaos and internecine to our nation.

From failed foreign policies which alienated our NATO Allies; to the Tax Fraud and failed effort to replace the ACA with a less expensive and better replacement; to failed promises on Mexico paying for a wall; the many lies meant to mislead the biddable, and his effort to discredit and assassinate the character of everyone, R or D, who does not worship him.

It is time to chart a new path with a new president and a replacement for a Senate Leader who puts the American People First, and one understands that the Constitution is not to be manipulated by nonfeasance, misfeasance or malfeasance.

You just to see yourself type, don't you? Of course "putting the people first" means agreeing with you on everything doesn't it?

We are facing the most critical election in our lifetimes, and probably in our nations history. It is imperative for the voter to review the first 20 years of the 21st Century and decide without long held biases how and who can lead us away from the chaos which dominates these two decades.

From failed foreign policies which alienated our NATO Allies; to the Tax Fraud and failed effort to replace the ACA with a less expensive and better replacement; to failed promises on Mexico paying for a wall; the many lies meant to mislead the biddable, and his effort to discredit and assassinate the character of everyone, R or D, who does not worship him.

It is time to chart a new path with a new president and a replacement for a Senate Leader who puts the American People First, and one understands that the Constitution is not to be manipulated by nonfeasance, misfeasance or malfeasance.

I'd prefer not to see him reelected, but seeing the gaggle of loons you people are pimping throwing him out could be worse.

I'm not pimping for any of the gaggle of Democrats seeking the nomination. At the get go I was impressed by Sen. Amy Klobuchar, and still believe she has the experience, smarts and decorum necessary to stand up to the bully and out wit him.

What I would like to see, is her pick for VP Stacey Abrams; AG Sen. Harris, and clean up the swamp which trump has flooded by professionals, not corrupt crony's.

Of course America is too racist, too misogynistic and too filled by stupid single issue voters to every elected so many smart women.

I'm not pimping for any of the gaggle of Democrats seeking the nomination. At the get go I was impressed by Sen. Amy Klobuchar, and still believe she has the experience, smarts and decorum necessary to stand up to the bully and out wit him.

What I would like to see, is her pick for VP Stacey Abrams; AG Sen. Harris, and clean up the swamp which trump has flooded by professionals, not corrupt crony's.

Of course America is too racist, too misogynistic and too filled by stupid single issue voters to every elected so many smart women.

I don't know that I would vote for Klobuchar, but it wouldn't bother me if she won. Abrams is a complete nut job and Harris is a left coast extremist who doesn't represent most of America. And I agree with you. America will not elect a ticket with two woman on it.

I'll vote for Andrew Yang.

I don't know that I would vote for Klobuchar, but it wouldn't bother me if she won. Abrams is a complete nut job and Harris is a left coast extremist who doesn't represent most of America. And I agree with you. America will not elect a ticket with two woman on it.

I'll vote for Andrew Yang.

Thank you.

Why Yang?

Yes he's fit, but he'll never be my president.

What makes him fit? He has no experience and has proved he doesn't learn from experience; He has no moral compass, and he makes serious decisions by one metric, i.e. "how will this effect me".

What makes him fit is his meeting all the qualifications as specified in the US Constitution. Of course if he wasn't rich and white I figure there's no way he would have gotten close to gaining the presidency.

Yes he's fit, but he'll never be my president.

What makes him fit? He has no experience and has proved he doesn't learn from experience; He has no moral compass, and he makes serious decisions by one metric, i.e. "how will this effect me".

What makes him fit is his meeting all the qualifications as specified in the US Constitution. Of course if he wasn't rich and white I figure there's no way he would have gotten close to gaining the presidency.

Mea culpa. Of course he is fit, he is a US Citizen and over the age of 35. That acknowledged, he is not fit to lead a diverse nation of 300+ million people, for reasons I've posted at least a score and more of times in detail.

Considering how well everything is going, and how crazy and stupid democrats have been behaving, I have no doubt about Trump winning a second term.

For the record, anytime someone from the Bay Area of North Mexico says “Trump is unfit” we know for a fact that he’s kicking ass for the right citizens. Thanks for the confirmation.

Absolutely the best pro-America president ever,

CNN reports, "Saudi Arabia recovered fully intact circuit boards from one of the weapons used in the attack on Saudi Arabia’s oil facilities, according to a US official with direct knowledge of the latest information.

"Both drones and cruise missiles were used in the attack. The official added that the Saudis and the US expect to be able to trace to Iran for the point of origin of those boards and possible flight data.

"The official told CNN that the weapon recovered was one of the missiles that missed its target completely and landed in the desert intact. That is where circuit board was retrieved.

"The official pointed out the attack was sophisticated, specifically designed for plausible deniability by virtue of the route the missiles took. It also was a route that avoided the areas where the US has highest concentration of US intel assets that might have detected the flight."

The bottom line: The serious risks of a heightened military standoff with Iran call for a well-developed strategy from a White House not known for its orderly policymaking.

Joel Rubin is the president of the Washington Strategy Group and a former deputy assistant secretary of state.

A war with Iran will make the Iraq war seem like a walk in the park. Nearly 5,000 Americans were killed in Iraq, nearly 25,000 wounded, an estimated one million Iraqis were killed, and the war lasted eight years at a cost of $2.4trillion. Sixteen years later, our troops are still in Iraq fighting the enemy.

Where is our President? Out west, campaigning for reelection.

Forum List

Back