Is Trump Fit to be Reelected?

Wry Catcher

Diamond Member
Aug 3, 2009
San Francisco Bay Area
We are facing the most critical election in our lifetimes, and probably in our nations history. It is imperative for the voter to review the first 20 years of the 21st Century and decide without long held biases how and who can lead us away from the chaos which dominates these two decades.

As everyone who has read my post's knows, I believe Trump is unfit for another term; I firmly believe history will see Trump and his Administration has brought nothing but chaos and internecine to our nation.

From failed foreign policies which alienated our NATO Allies; to the Tax Fraud and failed effort to replace the ACA with a less expensive and better replacement; to failed promises on Mexico paying for a wall; the many lies meant to mislead the biddable, and his effort to discredit and assassinate the character of everyone, R or D, who does not worship him.

It is time to chart a new path with a new president and a replacement for a Senate Leader who puts the American People First, and one understands that the Constitution is not to be manipulated by nonfeasance, misfeasance or malfeasance.

Despite the constant nonsense from the Democrats and nearly three years in office, Trump actually looks younger and more energetic than he did at the beginning of his term. That's unusual for any president.

I believe the opposite - that history will record Trump as remedial against the chaos of the first decades of the 21st Century, particularly that caused by Barack Obama, his Democrat minions and foreign globalist cohorts. How amusing it is to see Obama considered too conservative by his own party just two and a half years after his ignominious exit.

Yes, Americans First. All others, including you people, take a number.

I predict that being for trump will become hip and cool. Democrats will be shunned as useful idiots.

I don't think Trump is fit to run.

Fortunately, I don't think any of the current crop running on the democrat side are fit either.

I'll likely sit home again, unless there are Congresspersons to vote against.

We are facing the most critical election in our lifetimes, and probably in our nations history. It is imperative for the voter to review the first 20 years of the 21st Century and decide without long held biases how and who can lead us away from the chaos which dominates these two decades.

As everyone who has read my post's knows, I believe Trump is unfit for another term; I firmly believe history will see Trump and his Administration has brought nothing but chaos and internecine to our nation.

From failed foreign policies which alienated our NATO Allies; to the Tax Fraud and failed effort to replace the ACA with a less expensive and better replacement; to failed promises on Mexico paying for a wall; the many lies meant to mislead the biddable, and his effort to discredit and assassinate the character of everyone, R or D, who does not worship him.

It is time to chart a new path with a new president and a replacement for a Senate Leader who puts the American People First, and one understands that the Constitution is not to be manipulated by nonfeasance, misfeasance or malfeasance.

Seems you idiots need to worry about Biden being fit before you worry about anyone else....dumbass.

In short? i think Trump is re-election worthy, but a risk of unknown size when it comes to overall moral quality of your leadership.

The Democrats will have someone who is just as good on the national and international stage, for sure, who is just as electable by walking that winding tightrope called campaign pledges and policy statements,

and who frankly, it would be good to use as an example against (potential) leaders with Trump's morals and tendency to just lie to your faces, by electing such a leader at the next election rather than letting Trump finish out his full 2 terms.

(above is the 2cts from a Dutch white civilian btw)

I don't think Trump is fit to run.

Fortunately, I don't think any of the current crop running on the democrat side are fit either.

I'll likely sit home again, unless there are Congresspersons to vote against.

Run, Will, run! You still have time. Be the Dark Horse. :113:

Seems you idiots need to worry about Biden being fit before you worry about anyone else....dumbass.

Theyre worried about how much fecal matter they can sling. It's akin to watching monkeys throw turds at the wall.

Considering that the Democrats have put up a whole collection of crazies I think the better question is why can't they find someone that is able to be voted in.

Trump was never fit to be elected in the first place.

Only a brain dead idiot would vote for a con man, a racist, a fraud, a pervert, a celebrity TV goof, a Russian asset, a brain dead idiot, a completely inexperienced political novice, the 'self proclaimed' king of debt, and a multi adulterer, like Trump, for POTUS.

But hey, Americans aren't too bright; are they?

Trump was never fit to be elected in the first place.

Only a brain dead idiot would vote for a con man, a racist, a fraud, a pervert, a celebrity TV goof, a Russian asset, a brain dead idiot, a completely inexperienced political novice, the 'self proclaimed' king of debt, and a multi adulterer, like Trump, for POTUS.

But hey, Americans aren't too bright; are they?

Good thing he ran against Hillary.

anyone else, he might have lost.

What would you call something more long-winded ?IDIOT-GRAM: a phrase or one sentence post which lacks substance & is not thoughtful or thought provoking.

C2w3dSoXcAUxCnV.jpg

The real question is...
Are democrats fit to deal with another Trump victory?

Answer.

A resounding no.
Imagine, Democrats been saying, trump won't win, trump won't last, impeachment, Mueller time, and then trump wins reelection.

Democrats going to look even more pathetic then they already do.

Absolutely not fit. Between his age and his mercurial temperament he should not get a second term.

Trump forced Iran into a corner and Iran has struck back. The communist dictator of Russia, Vladimir Putin, was pleased with Trump's decision.

Signed during the Obama administration, the Iran nuclear deal (JCPOA) permanently barred Iran from making a nuclear bomb. In May 2018, Trump removed the U.S. from the JCPOA and reimposed the harsh sanctions that stuck a dagger into the heart of the Iranian economy. Iran’s economy came under unprecedented pressure thanks to the reimposed sanctions, especially oil sanctions, with negative 1.5 percent growth in 2018 and an expected negative 3.6 percent growth in 2019.

Iran has bombed and seized oil tankers. While technically a member of the JCPOA, she has resumed her nuclear research in earnest. She has exceeded the amount of processed uranium. She has exceeded the level of uranium enrichment. She has shot down a very expensive American UAV that was spying on Iranian military bases.

"ANKARA (Reuters) - The leaders of Turkey, Russia and Iran meeting in Ankara on Monday agreed to try to ease tensions in northwest Syria’s Idlib region."

4bb5ec00abca46db966d0c49a61e8689_18.jpg

Forum List

Back