Is Trump developing dementia?

A signature changes throughout a life time of an individual,
That's a cherry picking fallacy. Clearly that is not all i or anyone else would present as a reason for concern, nor was it the only thing presented by me to you. You are not doing much to help your credibility with these elementary errors.
Nor, are you with your babble.
Yet you couldn't explain why, if your life depended on it. Just a helpless, whiny baby, with "nuh uh, you are!" being the only tool in his Playskool toolbox.

First, you can not accurately diagnose anyone from afar but you can make observations. A number of articles have noticed changes in Trump’s speech. It is really obvious when you begin to compare the way he used talk, with his speeches...rambling, off topic, incomplete thought patterns.

This leads to a question...should there be a way of looking at this in regular medical exams? Should candidates and sitting presidents be evaluated for this in some? Can it be done without coming off partisan ... violating rights or the Constitution??

People are living longer and healthier into old age, and older people are running for office. The top two Dem contenders for office will be older than Trump should they win, Biden would be 78.

Is Something Neurologically Wrong With Donald Trump?
/——-/ Do you dare ask this same question about Old Joe Biden and Nancy Pants or would your Lib buddies toss you out of Starbucks?

His speeches were rambling and incoherent even before the election. It's just the way he is, aren't you used to it by now? Small potatoes compared to Biden's cockroaches and leg hair speech...
Are the DEMs in favor of conducting medical tests on RBG to she if she is competent enough to do her job????????????????
What about Biden??????????????

How about Hillary Clinton? Should the broad be given a breathalyzer?
Is she in public office? Running for public office?

First, you can not accurately diagnose anyone from afar but you can make observations. A number of articles have noticed changes in Trump’s speech. It is really obvious when you begin to compare the way he used talk, with his speeches...rambling, off topic, incomplete thought patterns.

This leads to a question...should there be a way of looking at this in regular medical exams? Should candidates and sitting presidents be evaluated for this in some? Can it be done without coming off partisan ... violating rights or the Constitution??

People are living longer and healthier into old age, and older people are running for office. The top two Dem contenders for office will be older than Trump should they win, Biden would be 78.

/——-/ Do you dare ask this same question about Old Joe Biden and Nancy Pants or would your Lib buddies toss you out of Starbucks?

Did you read the OP (rhetorical question since you clearly did not).

Will the left start looking at the way he writes his name and noting how it has changed
over the last twenty years?
It is no different than what tbe right has been saying about Biden.

His speeches were rambling and incoherent even before the election. It's just the way he is, aren't you used to it by now? Small potatoes compared to Biden's cockroaches and leg hair speech...
Are the DEMs in favor of conducting medical tests on RBG to she if she is competent enough to do her job????????????????
What about Biden??????????????

How about Hillary Clinton? Should the broad be given a breathalyzer?
Is she in public office? Running for public office?

Yes, she is sort of running, although it isn't official yet.

Have you listened to Biden lately?

:shok:
Did you read my Op?

(No)

I’d say the smocking gun on his dementia is on Twitter.

Donald J. Trump on Twitter

01F6B85A-D225-4DD4-ABF2-9182C69F656A.jpeg

Imagine for just a moment, you are Trump, in his shoes. Now imagine what it would be like to be America's punching bag NON STOP, 24/7/365 no matter what you say or do, no matter what your spouse/kids say or do, its enough to get the ball to continue it's nonstop roll. Is he suffering a medical situation? Maybe. But he is the strongest guy I ever saw, dealing with what he is dealing with AND running the country. Look at Obama. His hair was solid black and within 3 months, it was gray. He didn't have to deal with 1/10th of what Trump has to deal with, or ANY president for that matter.

He's fine. And a good trolling twitter like he usually does seems to be his mode of dealing with the bullshit. :D

He's babbling about toilet flushes and light bulbs.

He's a laughingstock

I didn't realize this was a tit for tat thread, Coyote. Now I understand
How odd of you to say that, since your Biden whataboutism was your first contribution to this thread. You must have memory problems.
This?

"This is about Trump, not Biden."

I was wanting clarification. Your babble was vague

Not a peep when Biden says some weird crap and Bernie has always been bat shit crazy so its hard to tell with him.

Trump has always been an off the cuff rambling speaker. Look at his old show appearances. Listen to him on howard stern.

He's the same.

Biden though, over the last few months it seems he is not only rambling, but trailing off into bizarre anecdotes.

That's come to be part of the appeal that he has to me.

Most professional politicians won't say a word without it being carefully crafted and filtered through professional speech writers and advisers, to make absolutely sure that it conveys the meaning that they want the politician to convey to the public. There are these layers of editing between what the politician actually thinks, and what he ends up saying.

Not so with Mr. Trump. He is a man who says what he means. This means that he often comes across as crude, crass, unpolished, and sometimes even a bit ignorant and insensitive. But to me, it also means that I can trust that what he is saying is what he actually thinks, and what he actually means. To me, it comes across as more honest and more believable.

I'd rather hear the raw, unfiltered, true thoughts of an important leader, than the filtered, polished message crafted to be what they think I want to hear.

Forum List

Back