Is Trump developing dementia?

Yet the Dems gave Donnie more power. Weird no?
No. That is a temporary extension, until march, 2020, so that they can make changes. Changes like, removing the metadata collection program. Guess who is trying to make these changes, and guess who is pushing back? I think you might get this one.

First, you can not accurately diagnose anyone from afar but you can make observations. A number of articles have noticed changes in Trump’s speech. It is really obvious when you begin to compare the way he used talk, with his speeches...rambling, off topic, incomplete thought patterns.

This leads to a question...should there be a way of looking at this in regular medical exams? Should candidates and sitting presidents be evaluated for this in some? Can it be done without coming off partisan ... violating rights or the Constitution??

People are living longer and healthier into old age, and older people are running for office. The top two Dem contenders for office will be older than Trump should they win, Biden would be 78.

Is Something Neurologically Wrong With Donald Trump?
He appears to be deteriorating quickly. Nonsensical, slurred words....vocabulary recall problems...nonsensical answers to questions (e.g., "I believe in crystal clear water", confusing and meaningless pap)... He cant even remember his own 3 word slogans... Rambling,incoherent rants that contain few or no complete sentences...

First, you can not accurately diagnose anyone from afar but you can make observations. A number of articles have noticed changes in Trump’s speech. It is really obvious when you begin to compare the way he used talk, with his speeches...rambling, off topic, incomplete thought patterns.

This leads to a question...should there be a way of looking at this in regular medical exams? Should candidates and sitting presidents be evaluated for this in some? Can it be done without coming off partisan ... violating rights or the Constitution??

People are living longer and healthier into old age, and older people are running for office. The top two Dem contenders for office will be older than Trump should they win, Biden would be 78.

He appears to be deteriorating quickly. Nonsensical, slurred words....vocabulary recall problems...nonsensical answers to questions (e.g., "I believe in crystal clear water", confusing and meaningless pap)... He cant even remember his own 3 word slogans... Rambling,incoherent rants that contain few or no complete sentences...
This is about Trump, not Biden.

This is about Trump, not Biden.
Which makes one wonder why a cultist like yourself would even open the thread to whine, when there are thousands of trump asslicking threads more suited to your fetishes.

Will the left start looking at the way he writes his name and noting how it has changed
over the last twenty years?
Absolutely. His physical coordination is clearly failing him, including his fine motor skills. This is why he uses Sharpies instead of pens. This is why his signature looks like Michael j fox trying to draw a straight line. This is why people have to literally prop him up when he is going up and down stairs. This is why he uses two hands to drink from a bottle of water.

Will the left start looking at the way he writes his name and noting how it has changed
Absolutely. His physical coordination is clearly failing him, including his fine motor skills. This is why he uses Sharpies instead of pens. This is why his signature looks like Michael j fox trying to draw a straight line. This is why people have to literally prop him up when he is going up and down stairs. This is why he uses two hands to drink from a bottle of water.
You are priceless. :auiqs.jpg:
A signature changes throughout a life time of an individual, and your doctors degree psychoanalyzed his. :laughing0301:

Democrats are creating so many imaginary situations and Trumps that live only in their minds that his reelection might well result in a massive psychotic break among democrats.

Developing?!?!

If so I vote that we only elect those with his kind of dementia. His response to the French reporter yesterday was swift and deadly and stood in sharp contrast to the stuttering, stammering meltdowns of both Pelosi and Biden just days earlier:

Euros HATE the fact that they have been made to start carrying their share of the NATO load and infuriated that while their economies struggle, the US is BOOMING.

French reporter: "You have very low unemployment rate in the US and we have very high unemployment rate in France. How come? ..."

Trump: "Well maybe we have a better President than you do"

BOOM!!! :D

A signature changes throughout a life time of an individual,
That's a cherry picking fallacy. Clearly that is not all i or anyone else would present as a reason for concern, nor was it the only thing presented by me to you. You are not doing much to help your credibility with these elementary errors.

Hard to tell

Trump does have a limited vocabulary and doublespeak
Can’t say he is getting worse because even in old clips of him, he is not an eloquent speaker

Hard to tell

Trump does have a limited vocabulary and doublespeak
Can’t say he is getting worse because even in old clips of him, he is not an eloquent speaker
Oh, he was much more articulate and sharp back in the day. And that will probably end up being true of all of us, to some degree.

But what we are seeing today from him is more than just the expected recall problems of old age (like, having to run through three names before getting someone's name correct). He had to bring a clipboard of sharpie notes to the white house lawn to recall the following:

"I want nothing! No quid pro quo!"

You are priceless. :auiqs.jpg:
A signature changes throughout a life time of an individual, and your doctors degree psychoanalyzed his. :laughing0301:

My signature hasn’t changed in 40 years
The only reason I changed it was because I had to sign a lot of things and needed a faster signature

Trump makes up a signature that has nothing to do with the letters in his name

Is Trump developing dementia?
Not developing, but developed... past tense... already happened. :21:

Says the lunatic with debilitating TDS...
My, my, my... oh my goodness-gracious... did I hurt your widdle feewings by denouncing your Orange Demigod, princess?

Typical present-day Repub Minion repast... when you can't fight 'em on the merits, attack 'em personally, right, sugar-britches?

...Anyone who wants to know how the Third Reich rose need only look at you and your fellow hate worshippers.
Au contraire, mon cher butt-floss...

You and I are actually on the same page on a great many issues, including immigration and trade...

It's just that I insist upon a rational, competent, thoughtful, moral person with a vision to carry them out... not your Orange Baboon.

I hear that the level of TDS you have is like inserting a pencil in your anus sideways.

I still can't relate, but I better understand why you have no grip on reality..

A signature changes throughout a life time of an individual,
That's a cherry picking fallacy. Clearly that is not all i or anyone else would present as a reason for concern, nor was it the only thing presented by me to you. You are not doing much to help your credibility with these elementary errors.
Nor, are you with your babble.

Forum List

Back