Is Trump broken!?

[QUOT="candycorn, post: 14453733, member: 20614"]Obviously.

Why anyone is sticking with this guy is the real mystery.[/QUOTE]

Hey Candycorn, I can solve the mystery why anybody is sticking with the orange clown. here's a hint-

image.jpeg
[QUOTE

td, you are wrong, terribly wrong on this.

Trump is not what you think or hope.

And millions in the GOP will not vote for him, much less majorities of women, blacks, hispanics, and so on.

Donald Trump backs down on comments about District Judge Gonzalo Curiel

Nooooo!!!

Say it ain't Soooopp!!

Trump back down from his statement about Curiel, leaving a lot of his supporters out to dry when they came out to fight for him.

Trump said Curiels heritage does not make him incapable of being impartial!!

Why did Trump fold? Is it because the RNC betray him? Did the MSM break him?

Did Hillary anal rape him, beat him and left him in the ditch to die?

Well, if Trump keep falling to his knees like this, that's what Hillary going to do!!

Look at your nominee, right wingers!! He is on his knees and kissing ass so he can be accepted. Trump should never back down. Now he is just another weakling bent over for Hillary's PC America!!

. What a sad sad sight!

Pffft! Did Trump knock the shit out of the La Raza Judge?

Yes. Why yes he did!

Did Trump let everyone on the right that this lawsuit was a politcal hit job?

Yes. Why yes he did!

Did Trump let everyone in his camp and beyond know that the two law firms representing the plaintiffs in this political hit job using the judiciary gave close to a million dollars to the Clintons?

Yes. Why yes he did!

:lmao:

Trump won the round and is moving on.
Did Trump tell the MSM, The traitorous Republicans,or the wide eyed Hillary surrogates to kiss his ass or double down on his comments?

No--no he did not!! He apologized instead!

Want to link to his apology or are you just going to blow more dead bears in your threads? Trump has only basically said "I'm sorry you thought I was being racist".

It's the art of the non apology.

:lol:

But he already bitch slapped the Judge and the legal teams. Damage done. Supporters happy.

The bonus of this dust up is to witness who was going to go after him on the R side over this. Very interesting.
Already started a new thread saying the RNC feels his statement is not strong enough!!

They are still running regardless of Trumps 'non apology'
No one voting for Trump wants an endorsement from the RNC.
Screw the RNC.

If you take a look at the front page of the RNC's website...

Republican National Committee | GOP

...it appears the feeling is mutual.

We are going to have a fun convention soon.

The trumphucs are going to be crying.

And when millions and millions of registered GOP vote for HRC, Trump is going to get the worst beating in history of presidential elections.

In 1993 18 American's died in Somalia because then President "Big Bill" Clinton wouldn't let them have heavy weapons (i.e., M-1 Abrams, etc.). Rangers and members of Delta Force fought literally thousands of Al Queda backed Somali's for almost 20 hours until they could be picked up. Then, Bill lied straight to the face of the relatives and refused to meet with them after greeting the caskets at Dover. Pictures of dead Delta operators being dragged through the streets of Mogadishu played on the evening news.

In 2012, 4 Americans died in Benghazi because the State Department chose to ignore the emails requesting better security. They fought for 13 hours to hold on for relief that never came. Hillary was in charge and then lied straight faced to the parents of the dead and to the American people blaming a video, when her emails clearly showed she KNEW it was terrorism. She has REFUSED to meet with the parents and has even gone so far as to call the parents liars. Pictures of the dead ambassador adorn the Internet.

Pattern anyone?

Oh no, of course not. Why she's the first woman Presidential candidate. She's as big a liar as Barry and his gang of criminals, but liberals don't care. It only doesn't matter when liberals lie.

If she becomes President, in some shit hole somewhere, a group of American servicemen or women will die and she will lie straight faced. If you support this evil troll then YOU have the blood of American patriots on your hands. It really is just that simple.

:blahblah:

:321:

Sit on it and spin.
Ha,ha,ha... So profound. Sounds like you need to have an emergency session with your therapist dear. Perhaps some hand-holding at the local coffee bar with your metrosexual friends? A cup of half-caf mocha double latte cow piss and some yoga afterward.

Well, it was succinct and profound. Tot take your insult and use it against you and reduce you to gibberish about coffee or something. Whatever loser. Just make sure you’re here election night so I can rub your nose in it.

You're just not too frickin' bright are you slick. Conversation is obviously not a strong point, is it? I told you that Hillary WILL kill or be responsible for the deaths of American service men or women, because she will FAIL to act or she will put them in harms way without the proper equipment/support. And then when it goes south, Hillary will lie like a prayer rug in a mosque, because in her mind (and yours - because your personality is weak and easily lead) she and what is good for her is all that matters. And you will believe her and give her a pass, just like you did for the failure in Benghazi or her husband and the failure in Mogadishu.

You keep patting yourself on the back... and remember my words. They will come true... men / women WILL DIE because of her, but you won't care then, just like you don't now. Has absolutely NOTHING to do with her race with Donald Trump. Try to understand that...

That old snipe is your opinion, nothing more. The fact is this: every president has the power to send me to capture the hill. People die. You are in no position to judge HRC's cred on this matter, whereas listening to the megalomaniac Trump chills the heart.

That old snipe is your opinion, nothing more. The fact is this: every president has the power to send me to capture the hill. People die. You are in no position to judge HRC's cred on this matter, whereas listening to the megalomaniac Trump chills the heart.

"You are in no position to judge HRC's cred on this matter..." How incredible. In this republic I am EXACTLY the person to judge Hillary's cred on this matter! Same type of statement that equates being against Barry's ignorant policies as racism. Culture of Personality much? Wow, you guys have really gone over the hill.

I don't know about whether Trump's done. Hillary rightfully has horrible "truth" numbers, but Trump's are rightfully worse.

Mitt was not truly done until Clint came out with the empty chair, which was funnier than most parodies, and it wasn't a parody. Old, out of touch, wayyyy too white.

The main attack against Hillary was her odious fund raising for the Foundations and use of emails. Benghazi is red meat for the faithful, but Hillary's also weak in being blamed for the ME, which frankly was handed to Obama by W, but it was a festering would even before W. So blaming her is really blaming Tues morning for the sun being so bright in the east, but hey .... somebody always gets blamed.

Trump would not be toast if he could get back on message. But his "big speech" for Monday appears to be telling us how bad the Clintons were 20 years ago. Wow.

And therein lays the gop problem. Trump''s message is a wall Mexico will pay for (not happening). He's going to bring back jobs by renogiating trade deals (Ford is not closing Mexico plants and GM is not closing china plants.) All illegals will be deported, even those with kids who are citizens (nah) Trump's gonna make the rich pay more taxes. (put down the bong)

There are legit issues on immigration, trade and wealth inequality. But Trump never bothered to create any actual policy to deal with them. So getting BACK on track is hard when you have no track to get back to.

The gop was hoping for Hillary and the emails. And they are damning, esp in terms of her truthfulness. But the Trump U suit is bad, and the NY AG action is much worse, because it involves Rico (racketeering). That and it's been know for a decade that Trump has left contractors and suppliers stuck with unpaid bills for work done that he accepted.

He's a horrible candidate. I have no sympathy for the gop elite that seems to say "people voted for him, so we have to support him, even if he is a racist crook." They didn't have to. Less than half were voting for him. The charges against him are not new, the gop just chose to let him bitch slap the other candidates while for some reason it was wrong to speak ill of Trump.

As to whether he's done ... I suppose it is more of whether Hillary will finish him off with a clean kill. It seems to me that her biggest news (propaganda) weakness is for policy, which is pretty funny since we're not at war with Iran and they have no nuke. And ISIS is losing. But like Trump the racist and Trump U, what the reality appears to be is often less real than merely a kernel of truth. Maybe she should let Warren and Bernie and Obama work the base, and maybe she needs a guy like Gates, whom Trump can claim is the problem, but when push comes to shove everyone going back to HW Bush will got to the mat over.

"You are in no position to judge HRC's cred on this matter..." How incredible. In this republic I am EXACTLY the person to judge Hillary's cred on this matter! Same type of statement that equates being against Barry's ignorant policies as racism. Culture of Personality much? Wow, you guys have really gone over the hill.
You are indeed in the Cult of Personality. No, you are no judge because you are unable to do it fairly and without basis.

HRC is the weakest Dem candidate in many cycles.

It's just that for the Pubs Trump is even worse.

Vote for Johnson.

What's next, right wingers?

Is he going to crawl to the illegal immigrants and apologize for calling them all drug smugglers and rapists?

Is he going to crawl to that reporter and apologize for mocking his disability?

I hope he is not going to crawl to Obama and apologize for asking for his birth certificate!!

But Trump is crawling now for Hillary, the liberal MSM and those traitors for the RNC. They broke his spine and cheering!!

Oh poor Trump. Why does he not stand up and tell them to kiss his ass!? This is disgraceful!!

He never called all Mexicans drug smugglers or rapists, but you know that.

Is he going to crawl to the illegal immigrants and apologize for calling them all drug smugglers and rapists?

I hope he is not going to crawl to Obama and apologize for asking for his birth certificate!!

But Trump is crawling now for Hillary, the liberal MSM and those traitors for the RNC. They broke his spine and cheering!!

Oh poor Trump. Why does he not stand up and tell them to kiss his ass!? This is disgraceful!!

Listen to his first statements that he later walked back. But you knew that.

Donald Trump backs down on comments about District Judge Gonzalo Curiel

Nooooo!!!

Say it ain't Soooopp!!

Trump back down from his statement about Curiel, leaving a lot of his supporters out to dry when they came out to fight for him.

Trump said Curiels heritage does not make him incapable of being impartial!!

Why did Trump fold? Is it because the RNC betray him? Did the MSM break him?

Did Hillary anal rape him, beat him and left him in the ditch to die?

Well, if Trump keep falling to his knees like this, that's what Hillary going to do!!

Look at your nominee, right wingers!! He is on his knees and kissing ass so he can be accepted. Trump should never back down. Now he is just another weakling bent over for Hillary's PC America!!

. What a sad sad sight!

Pffft! Did Trump knock the shit out of the La Raza Judge?

Yes. Why yes he did!

Did Trump let everyone know on the right that this lawsuit was a political hit job?

Yes. Why yes he did!

Did Trump let everyone in his camp and beyond know that the two law firms representing the plaintiffs in this political hit job using the judiciary gave close to a million dollars to the Clintons?

Yes. Why yes he did!

:lmao:

Trump won the round and is moving on.

By law and position Judge Curiel cannot respond and defend himself. That's the kind of targets Trump likes. That and idiots like yourself.

Yes
He said that about illegal immigrants as I have stated!!
".. a few, I think, are good people.". As if he was guessing!!

Forum List

Back