Is Trump better than Lincoln?

He defied the supreme court. Arrested journalists. Shut down media outlets. Sent Sherman to pillage. Etc etc etc.
Woodrow Wilson's Espionage and Sedition Acts of 1917/18 did much the same thing, muzzling the press and arresting over 2,000 people merely for speaking unpopular thoughts
yet your Lincoln hard on only is aroused when Abe is the issue.

Same with Sherman marching through Georgia. We firebombed civilian sites in Germany in WW2 and Japan trying to
break resistance and end the war yet you only seem offended by what Lincoln did.

There is no polite way to put this but you seem like an obsessed clown. I don't know why he alone seems so offensive to you when what Lincoln did in the Civil War was pretty standard war time stuff, especially considering the high stakes of that existential war.

I dont support slavery in any way. Stupid cliche btw.
Just trying to figure out why Abraham Lincoln is such a villain to you. Your hatred of him certainly isn't rational or reasonable. There must be something very wrong with you.
I am talking about americans.
WW was a bad president but it doesnt add up to Lincoln. FdR is close but he is no lincoln.
If my hatred of a tyrant isnt reasonable, then you arent rational.

It’s all true Little Joe. If you hadn’t stopped learning in the third grade, you would know this.

Again, not sure what crazy home school you learned this in.. Most college history departments consider Lincoln to be a great man. Because he was.
Jesus that’s dumb even for you Joe. You need to educate yourself on Dishonest Abe. All his many tyrannical actions have been thoroughly outlined.

If Trump did half of what Abe did, you’d understand. Funny how you buy into the Lincoln Cult bs, but hate all Republicans today. And you say you aren’t a cultist. LMFAO.

Your continued appeal to authority just makes you dumb.

WW was a bad president but it doesnt add up to Lincoln. FdR is close but he is no lincoln.
If you mean neither one of them saved the Union and ended the evil of slavery in this nation then I agree.

You define "rational" as agreeing with your
inexplicable idiocy and hate for Lincoln. I couldn't agree less with you.

Why Lincoln is singled out for your extreme hate when he did more than any president to preserve the Union yet did no more than other presidents to ignore some law during a national emergency shows me there is some special reason why you detest him so much which you are too afraid or dishonest to reveal.

Your opinion here is of very little consequence so that will remain your sick little secret but just be aware your pathology fools no one.

If you mean neither one of them saved the Union and ended the evil of slavery in this nation then I agree.

Why Lincoln is singled out for your extreme hate when he did more than any president to preserve the Union yet did no more than other presidents to ignore some law during a national emergency shows me there is some special reason why you detest him so much which you are too afraid or dishonest to reveal.

Your opinion here is of very little consequence so that will remain your sick little secret but just be aware your pathology fools no one.

"Why Lincoln is singled out for your extreme hate when he did more than any president to preserve the Union yet did no more than other presidents to ignore some law during a national emergency shows me there is some special reason why you detest him so much which you are too afraid or dishonest to reveal."

Very nice.

well done

"Ignored some laws"
That's one way to put it :lol:
And my reasons why have been laid out in this thread.

You know, I'm sitting here thinking and I cant think of one major action Lincoln did that was constitutional. Not one fucking thing.

You know, I'm sitting here thinking and I cant think of one major action Lincoln did that was constitutional. Not one fucking thing.
I just thought of one!
His suspension of his general David hunters EP that freed all slaves in conquered lands.
That was constitutional.
But him redoing it a few months after wasnt LOL
What a fucking joke he was!

"His suspension of the constitution, our bill of rights, the RESTRICTION OF THE FEDERAL GOVERNMENT was ok because I agreed with his actions!"
Fucking morons

Lol what a load of shit! Even the supreme court at the time told him to stop and he didnt.
And secession was not ruled unconstituional until AFTER the civil war.
Which I dont agree with because it isnt mentioned in the constitution. I think they just ruled that way so Lincoln would be more justified in his trampling of America, her principles and the constitution.

Lincoln literally invented his "war powers" just like Alexander Hamilton invented "implied powers" of the fed government

People like Eric is how the govt has grown so big. "Well its ok if I agree so idc"
James madison would have sent you trial for treason :D

Lol what a load of shit! Even the supreme court at the time told him to stop and he didnt.
Which I dont agree with because it isnt mentioned in the constitution. I think they just ruled that way so Lincoln would be more justified in his trampling of America, her principles and the constitution.
IF you know more about the issue than a law professor from UC Berkeley and Minnesota you have yet to demonstrate it.
Claiming Lincoln was a tyrant who never acted constitutionally even once during his time in office only makes you a mentally unbalanced hate consumed asshole who is too cowardly to divulge the source of his hate.

I think it's apparent you are some inbred "son of the south" who just can't get over the fact that Lincoln put down the rebellion of the slave holding states and kept the union intact.
That's your problem.

IF you know more about the issue than a law professor from UC Berkeley and Minnesota you have yet to demonstrate it.
Claiming Lincoln was a tyrant who never acted constitutionally even once during his time in office only makes you a mentally unbalanced hate consumed asshole who is too cowardly to divulge the source of his hate.

I think it's apparent you are some inbred "son of the south" who just can't get over the fact that Lincoln put down the rebellion of the slave holding states and kept the union intact.
That's your problem.
I said MAJOR action. Not every one. Are you fucking illiterate?
Show me in the constitution where secession is illegal.
Show me where a president has the authority to postpone the 1st, 2nd 4th 8th 9th and 10th amendments.
Show me where the supreme court was wrong when they told him his suspension of habeas corpus was unconstitutional.
Show me where the president has these supposed war powers Lincoln made up out of thin air.
Show me where the president has the right to send a mob to burn down cities and leave widowed women and children to starve.
Do it you fucking jerkoff. I'm waiting.

"Too cowardly to divulge the source of his hate"
Hey you stupid selfish tyrant kiss ass, I have done that multiple times.
Go suck off mao, faggot. Eric Arthur Blair

Anyone who thinks Dishonest Abe a great president has self identified as a total and complete idiot. You?

He was hated throughout the nation, when he was alive. Americans from Maine to Florida had nothing but disdain for the lackey murderous asshole. After his death, the Rs knew they had to do something to help their brand, so they defied a psychopath. That deification continues today, but it only works on dumb fucks like you and Joey.

Forum List

Back