Is Trump better than Lincoln?

It's crazy how I am against libcoln because of abuse of power, big government and loss of liberty.
And then stupid people say I am against him because people no longer own other people..
The cliche is useless. You guys are illogical.
And stupid. Extremely stupid.

Uh, guy, liberty increased because of Lincoln... the 13th, 14th and 15th Amendments increased the amount of liberty Americans have.

Whenever a "Wingnut" talks about "liberty", he usually means the ability of the rich to abuse the rest of us.

This is why they hate Lincoln and FDR, our greatest presidents....
He trampled on liberty while president.
He shit on the entire bill of rights.
Govt grew exponentially after him.
You are a dumbfuck

Jesus that’s dumb even for you Joe. You need to educate yourself on Dishonest Abe. All his many tyrannical actions have been thoroughly outlined.

You mean the part where he saved the country and freed the slaves? What a bastard!

If Trump did half of what Abe did, you’d understand. Funny how you buy into the Lincoln Cult bs, but hate all Republicans today. And you say you aren’t a cultist. LMFAO.

The Republican of today are corporate toadies who appeal to racists to stay in power. They are disgrace to Lincoln.
He didn’t save the country and he had no intention of freeing the slaves. He destroyed half the country by force of arms. He intended to deport all blacks in his second term.

You only know what the government told you in third grade. Get informed.
Where did you get that idea about Lincoln`s intention to deport all blacks? Show us.
Really? You just admitted to being uninformed. Look it up.
There`s nothing to look up. Someone else made the claim the Lincoln was going to deport all the blacks and that poster ran away when I asked where he learned that nonsense. It`s not on me to look anything up. I`ve read no less than 500 Civil War books and I can say with 100% certainty that the poster is full of shit.

Jesus that’s dumb even for you Joe. You need to educate yourself on Dishonest Abe. All his many tyrannical actions have been thoroughly outlined.

You mean the part where he saved the country and freed the slaves? What a bastard!

If Trump did half of what Abe did, you’d understand. Funny how you buy into the Lincoln Cult bs, but hate all Republicans today. And you say you aren’t a cultist. LMFAO.

The Republican of today are corporate toadies who appeal to racists to stay in power. They are disgrace to Lincoln.
He didn’t save the country and he had no intention of freeing the slaves. He destroyed half the country by force of arms. He intended to deport all blacks in his second term.

Where did you get that idea about Lincoln`s intention to deport all blacks? Show us.
There`s nothing to look up. Someone else made the claim the Lincoln was going to deport all the blacks and that poster ran away when I asked where he learned that nonsense. It`s not on me to look anything up. I`ve read no less than 500 Civil War books and I can say with 100% certainty that the poster is full of shit.
You ain't read shit
Ile à Vache lincoln - Google Search

Go to the Gettysburg college link and shit your panties

tRump is merrykuhz savior !

trump-evangelicals-rally.jpg

Good God! Dishonest Abe made several documented statements that he wanted to deport all blacks.

Clearly your ability to research this topic is suspect.

Google “Lincoln deport blacks.”

I expect a thank you!!!

I

You ain't read shit
Ile à Vache lincoln - Google Search

Go to the Gettysburg college link and shit your panties

Lincoln Cultism is so strongly imbedded in some Americans, they can’t accept the truth about their sainted mass murderer. I fear this is the case for August. I know it is for Little Joe.

You are a dumbfuck

What part of the "Bill of Rights" did he shit on, exactly? Because it looks like they are all there.

Government grew after him for the same reason it grew before him and the same reason it's grown in every other country.

Civilization!!!

Good God! Dishonest Abe made several documented statements that he wanted to deport all blacks.

I expect a thank you!!!

Well, I did, just for shits and grins... And in addition to the usually racist sites, we got this.

Did Abraham Lincoln plan to send ex-slaves to Central America after the Civil War?

The short answer is that Lincoln had long favored the "colonization" option, though as a voluntary option rather than a mandated removal. Moreover, his issuance of the Emancipation Proclamation on Jan. 1, 1863, rendered even that voluntary option effectively dead -- and since that was more than two years before the end of the war on April 9, 1865, his assassination didn’t stop it from happening. Lincoln never spoke publicly of colonization after issuing the proclamation, and apparently did little behind the scenes to advance the idea after that date, focusing instead on creating a post-war society that included both blacks and whites.

"The post is preposterous," said Michael Burlingame, a historian who holds a distinguished chair in Lincoln studies at the University of Illinois at Springfield.

Out of morbid curiosity, you don't take that meme seriously do you?

You do realize that in 2009 Obama had just inherited the effects of the Meltdown, right?

You do realize that Trump inherited a growing economy and plummeting unemployment rate, right?

And you compare the two like that?

Holy crap, Jim, fer fuck's sake, tell me you're just goofing around.

Last edited:

I expect a thank you!!!

Well, I did, just for shits and grins... And in addition to the usually racist sites, we got this.

Did Abraham Lincoln plan to send ex-slaves to Central America after the Civil War?

The short answer is that Lincoln had long favored the "colonization" option, though as a voluntary option rather than a mandated removal. Moreover, his issuance of the Emancipation Proclamation on Jan. 1, 1863, rendered even that voluntary option effectively dead -- and since that was more than two years before the end of the war on April 9, 1865, his assassination didn’t stop it from happening. Lincoln never spoke publicly of colonization after issuing the proclamation, and apparently did little behind the scenes to advance the idea after that date, focusing instead on creating a post-war society that included both blacks and whites.

"The post is preposterous," said Michael Burlingame, a historian who holds a distinguished chair in Lincoln studies at the University of Illinois at Springfield.

Good for you Joey. You actually TRIED to do some research prior to posting on a topic you know nothing about.

Dishonest Abe was an ardent racist even in his time. This is well known. Joe just read what he said. It’s all documented. It’s not hard son.

At your advanced age, you’re just now learning the truth about your sainted Abraham. LOL.

As Philip Magness and Sabastian Page showed in their excellent book, Colonization After Emancipation, Lincoln worked diligently all his life, up to his dying days, on the project of deporting all the black people out of America. As a young man he was a “manager” of the Illinois Colonization Society, which used tax dollars to deport the small number of free blacks who resided in Illinois. As president, he allocated millions of dollars to a project that would “colonize” American blacks in Liberia. In 1862 he held a meeting with several dozen free black men in the White House at which he explained to them that, because of the inherent differences between the white and black races, they could never live together, and so he urged them to lead by example and colonize themselves in Liberia. In what sounds like it could have been taken directly from the pages of Types of Mankind, Lincoln informed the black men that “You and we are different races. We have between us a broader difference than exists between almost any other two races . . . . This physical difference is a great disadvantage to us both,” and “affords a reason at least why we should be separated . . . . It is better for us both, therefore, to be separate” (Abraham Lincoln, “Address on Colonization to a Committee of Colored Men,” August 14, 1862, in Abraham Lincoln: Speeches and Writings, Vol. 2, 1859-1866 (New York: Library of America, 1989), p. 354.
Lincoln’s Racial Views - LewRockwell LewRockwell.com

You are a dumbfuck

What part of the "Bill of Rights" did he shit on, exactly? Because it looks like they are all there.

Government grew after him for the same reason it grew before him and the same reason it's grown in every other country.

Civilization!!!
Oh WTF Joe. You clearly know nothing about this topic. Go away. Please.

The sainted Abraham Lincoln in his own words...

“I have said that the separation of the races is the only perfect preventive of amalgamation [of the races]. Such separation . . . must be effected by colonization” (CW, Vol. II, p. 409).

“It is morally right, and favorable to our interest, to transfer the African to his native clime” (CW Vol. II, p. 409).

CW - Lincoln’s Collected Works.

You do realize that in 2009 Obama had just inherited the effects of the Meltdown, right?

You do realize that Trump inherited a growing economy and plummeting unemployment rate, right?

You do realize that having a recession as you come in is a golden opportunity to have HUGE growth as you set the economy back in order.

But all Horse poopoo aside, the numbers speak for themselves.

The Establishment totally screwed the pooch with MBS, CDOs, and CDSes that turned a bubble into a catastrophic meltdown, and Obama did keep things together at least with some very strong Keynesian policies and QE.

But once that period was over, it gave us a very tepid period of weak economic growth with spurts time to time from government spending programs.

You do realize that having a recession as you come in is a golden opportunity to have HUGE growth as you set the economy back in order.

The Establishment totally screwed the pooch with MBS, CDOs, and CDSes that turned a bubble into a catastrophic meltdown, and Obama did keep things together at least with some very strong Keynesian policies and QE.

But once that period was over, it gave us a very tepid period of weak economic growth with spurts time to time from government spending programs.

and of course instead of breaking up the banks and prosecuting those who deserved it, O bailed out the banks and prosecuted no one. He did almost nothing for the American people who were harmed by the crazed speculation committed by Wall Street. Today the banks are even bigger and more politically powerful than when O took office.

These facts are often forgotten about O. He clearly was a corporatist masquerading as a progressive.

Okay. You're all in. I get it.

and of course instead of breaking up the banks and prosecuting those who deserved it, O bailed out the banks and prosecuted no one. He did almost nothing for the American people who were harmed by the crazed speculation committed by Wall Street. Today the banks are even bigger and more politically powerful than when O took office.

These facts are often forgotten about O. He clearly was a corporatist masquerading as a progressive.
The bank thing began a wee bit before Obama took office.

The sainted Abraham Lincoln in his own words...

“I have said that the separation of the races is the only perfect preventive of amalgamation [of the races]. Such separation . . . must be effected by colonization” (CW, Vol. II, p. 409).

“It is morally right, and favorable to our interest, to transfer the African to his native clime” (CW Vol. II, p. 409).

CW - Lincoln’s Collected Works.
Indeed he said that but can you tell us when he said it? It`s a historical fact that his views evolved over the years. If he believed this in the 1860s JWB would`ve been his campaign manager instead of his murderer and the crazies wouldn`t be on their computer trying to demonize the greatest American who ever lived.

Forum List

Back