Is Trudeau causing a bank run?

TroglocratsRdumb

Diamond Member
Aug 11, 2017
Canadians have lost trust in the government and the banks, and have begun pulling out their funds and life savings.

Comment:
Trudeau is a disaster.
The Covid pandemic is fading fast but he is trying to use it to impose neo marxist totalitarianism.
If he freezes people's bank accounts, they will become desperate.
Has he thought this through?
Can Trudeau be impeached?

Last edited:
Canadians have lost trust in the government and the banks, and have begun pulling out their funds and life savings.

Comment:
Trudeau is a disaster.
The Covid pandemic is fading fast but he is trying to use it to impose neo marxist totalitarianism.
If I had any money in Canadian banks (I don't), It would be out--Canadians should pull every penny out of TD Bank.

That prick is doing the same thing our country is going to do to get our guns.
Toe the line or we take your children hostage...
That is a whole different subject and my belief is not popular, but it is effective. If they take hostages, kill the hostage before you kill them. Then there is no value in taking hostages and the practice ceases to exist as an effective strategy.

Comment:
Trudeau is a disaster.
I was thinking the exact same thing last night. Will it trickle down to here in the US?

Comment:
Trudeau is a disaster.
now that's truly inciting a war with your own people.

Comment:
Trudeau is a disaster.

He's a leftist......he doesn't care.

Comment:
Trudeau is a disaster.

Since the fascist Canadian government has declared they will freeze peoples' accounts over their political beliefs, it's completely understandable people want their money out of the banks. I would do the same thing.

Comment:
Trudeau is a disaster.

The destruction a Bank Run would cause only gives power to the leftists.........the left can only destroy, nothing they do creates anything of value

again, Tru-dick just hurt every Canadian citizen. too fking funny, his own order destroyed everyone. Ouch!!! the dude is insane.

That's the point! He's a psychotic fascist, just like his daddy.

1645127563439.png

Forum List

Back