Is Trudeau causing a bank run?

If I had any money in Canadian banks (I don't), It would be out--Canadians should pull every penny out of TD Bank.
68d7e9f9280978248116772bf61b171fc5f18268d0c64a46cbf05128cb813617.jpg

WATCH: Canada Protestors Trampled By Police Horses, 100 Arrested

then say no you didn’t. Looks like the cops are all in on the tyranny
As I watched those horses trampling that old First Nations woman, all I could think of was this:

And how we burned in the camps later, thinking: What would things have been like if every security operative, when he went out at night to make an arrest, had been uncertain whether he would return alive and had to say good-bye to his family?

Or if, during periods of mass arrests, as for example in Leningrad, when they arrested a quarter of the entire city, people had not simply sat there in their lairs, paling with terror at every bang of the downstairs door and at every step on the staircase, but had understood they had nothing left to lose and had boldly set up in the downstairs hall an ambush of half a dozen people with axes, hammers, pokers, or whatever else was at hand?

After all, you knew ahead of time that those bluecaps were out at night for no good purpose. And you could be sure ahead of time that you’d be cracking the skull of a cutthroat.

Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn, The Gulag Archipelago 1918–1956

If one person had given one of those horses a solid kick in the fetlock, it could have caused the horse to rear and start a chain reaction of panic, and horses might have started throwing and injuring their riders, sending them to the hospital, at least. And those riders might have then thought twice before being such assholes

If only.

When are they going to start fighting for their beliefs?

As I watched those horses trampling that old First Nations woman, all I could think of was this:

And how we burned in the camps later, thinking: What would things have been like if every security operative, when he went out at night to make an arrest, had been uncertain whether he would return alive and had to say good-bye to his family?

Or if, during periods of mass arrests, as for example in Leningrad, when they arrested a quarter of the entire city, people had not simply sat there in their lairs, paling with terror at every bang of the downstairs door and at every step on the staircase, but had understood they had nothing left to lose and had boldly set up in the downstairs hall an ambush of half a dozen people with axes, hammers, pokers, or whatever else was at hand?

After all, you knew ahead of time that those bluecaps were out at night for no good purpose. And you could be sure ahead of time that you’d be cracking the skull of a cutthroat.

Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn, The Gulag Archipelago 1918–1956

If one person had given one of those horses a solid kick in the fetlock, it could have caused the horse to rear and start a chain reaction of panic, and horses might have started throwing and injuring their riders, sending them to the hospital, at least. And those riders might have then thought twice before being such assholes

If only.

When are they going to start fighting for their beliefs?
Truckers wanted a peaceful protest, to fight the provocation is what the cops want. Know that

Rebel News reporter shot in the head with tear gas canister....

Trudeau is cracking down not only on the protests, but also the press. This is exactly what tyrants do in their last attempt to hold power.

Tyrants also throw fences up around government buildings! He did that as well!! Shut down the House of Commons. Yep, tyrant is exactly what he is! Provoking citizens with sticks on unarmed people! Ain’t they brave?

65v5dm.jpg

Big Banks in Canada Face Outage Day After Emergency Declared​

Five major Canadian banks were hit by an hours-long outage on Wednesday, convincing some that a bank run might be occurring.

65v5ld.jpg
65v5n0.jpg
65v5or.jpg
65v5qk.jpg

That prick is doing the same thing our country is going to do to get our guns.
Toe the line or we take your children hostage...
This is the plan of the private international banking cartel.

They are done with nations' people determining their own futures. . . they now want to control people, and make them into commodities to control. If they can do it to Canada, they will do it soon to here. The mask is coming off.

OMG! I was never interested in seeing Les Miserables but when I finally went I got totally caught up in it. What a moving song.

After all that's happened in the last couple of years, I might be more interested in seeing it again.
Saw the musical, the movie. . . and that novel is one of the few that brought a tear to my eye at the end. . . I can't recommend it enough.

419439_1_ftc.jpg

“So long as there shall exist, by reason of law and custom, a social condemnation which, in the midst of civilization, artificially creates a hell on earth, and complicates with human fatality a destiny that is divine; so long as the three problems of the century - the degradation of man by the exploitation of his labour, the ruin of women by starvation and the atrophy of childhood by physical and spiritual night are not solved; so long as, in certain regions, social asphyxia shall be possible; in other words and from a still broader point of view, so long as ignorance and misery remain on earth, there should be a need for books such as this.”
― Victor Hugo, Les Misérables

“And remember, the truth that once was spoken: To love another person is to see the face of God.”
― Victor Hugo, Les Misérables

Canadians have lost trust in the government and the banks, and have begun pulling out their funds and life savings.

Comment:
Trudeau is a disaster.
The Covid pandemic is fading fast but he is trying to use it to impose neo marxist totalitarianism.
If he freezes people's bank accounts, they will become desperate.
Has he thought this through?
Can Trudeau be impeached?

There is no mechanism for impeachment in Canada. This isn't the States.

Forum List

Back