Is Tom Brady the Greatest Ever?

Is Tom Brady the Greatest Ever?

• Yes

Votes: 33 62.3%
  • No

Votes: 20 37.7%

• Total voters
Would it really matter to someone who believes that "911 was an inside job" and pretty much every other conspiracy theory that exists in the modern (and not so modern) world?
Don't act like there is no logical evidence that it isn't. He's got very good reasons for that position, in contrast, people with opposing views don't have the evidence to argue against it, they just act like they do.

You got more evidence arguing Tom Brady is the best quarterback ever, then you do arguing against his position on 911.

The Patriots beat the Seahawks and big mouth Richard Sherman too. :D
The Patriots did not beat the Seahawks. They won on a bad call by the offensive coordinator of Seattle. If they had given the ball to Marshawn Lynch, there would've been no Patriot victory.

Don't cherry-pick what I said! In that game, the Seahawks came back on them, not the other way around. If the Pats were down 28 - 3 on that team, they would've lost 45 - 10, just like they did to the Bears.

The Patriots beat the Seahawks and big mouth Richard Sherman too. :D
The Patriots did not beat the Seahawks. They won on a bad call by the offensive coordinator of Seattle. If they had given the ball to Marshawn Lynch, there would've been no Patriot victory.

Don't cherry-pick what I said! In that game, the Seahawks came back on them, not the other way around. If the Pats were down 28 - 3 on that team, they would've lost 45 - 10, just like they did to the Bears.

That end zone interception won the game. So sowwy. :D

Montana started on the Bench
Johnny U was cut by the Steelers
Brett Favre was traded by Atlanta

It's not where you start...but where you end up with your career
The only reason men like Brady, is because he has a hot wife.

They only reason women like Brady, is because he has a hot butt
(so I've been told, because I don't really look at mens butts).

Football is just as much about the decisions made and the coaching staff as it is about the "play makers." The Pats won. Period. End of story. You can sob about the Patriots all day long but it makes no difference in the end. The Patriots are winners.

Football is just as much about the decisions made and the coaching staff as it is about the "play makers." The Pats won. Period. End of story. You can sob about the Patriots all day long but it makes no difference in the end. The Patriots are winners.
I never said they weren't. And you never addressed my point.

I never said they weren't. And you never addressed my point.

You didn't make one. :D

Ah...could someone explain to Fart Boy that the Patriots WON the Super Bowl? Duh...
You talk as though Brady won the Super Bowl by himself. He was lucky he was playing Atlanta. If he was playing Seattle, Carolina or Green Bay and was down 28 - 3 in the 3rd quarter, he would've been the losing quarterback. He got lucky playing a bunch of Super Bowl rookies who got psyched out in the 2nd half.

Did you see what Atlanta did to Seattle and Green Bay?

Forum List

Back