Is Tom Brady the Greatest Ever?

Is Tom Brady the Greatest Ever?

• Yes

Votes: 33 62.3%
  • No

Votes: 20 37.7%

• Total voters
I used to think Joe Montana was the greatest ever, but I'm wondering if Tom Brady is the best.

What do you think?

Quarterback for football player?

For player I would go with Jerry Rice.

For QB- well stats be damned- I will go with Joe Montana.

Perhaps I am biased.

I used to say Johnny Unitas
Then, for decades I have automatically answeredJoe Montana

Have to admit that Brady is the GOAT

To double down

Bill Belechick is a better coach than Vince Lombardi

Yep. He'd have retired 5 years ago if he had to play for the Browns though and no one would know his name. He's got the best coach of all time with him so it helps.

Brady is up there, that is for darn sure. There's probably a long list though.

Brady is good no doubt but not the best. Think Bret Farve.

He drove me crazy with interceptions. Oh and with the ''I am going to retire - - oops no I am not''.. LOL I do/did like him though.

Brady by far..........Different receiving corps almost every yr. How many more would be have won with a Jerry Rice.....

There are 3 greatest quarterbacks of all time with 4 Superbowls each Brady, Montana and Bradshaw. If he wins this one, Brady is number one.
Don't people give jim kelly a lot of credit just for making it to 4 superbowls and losing them? OK, now consider if Brady loses that will be 3 times he lost a Superbowl?

So wouldn't you say a QB who made it to 3 superbowls and lost them was pretty damn good? So even if you took away bradys 4 superbowl wins you would admit he's pretty damn good. How many men have been to 3 superbowls? Not many. He's either going to be 4 wins 3 loses or 5 wins 2 loses. Either way that's a lot more winning than anyone else. I'd rather have bradys career than anyone elses

Forum List

Back