Is today's judgement against tRump a sign?

Is the judgment against Trump today a prediction

• Yes, the first domino has fallen.

Votes: 1 14.3%
  • No, he will win the others

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No, he will delay and fuck with the prosecutors forever

Votes: 4 57.1%
  • He will die/become incapacitated before they end

• He will flee the country

• I like rice.

Votes: 2 28.6%

• Total voters
Is this the beginning of the end? A bellwether for future trials?

I believe so.

Tell us what you think.
Of course it’s a sign.

It’s a sign that NY City is a deep blue cesspool. And it’s a sign that there should be a reversal of the verdict or a steep reduction in the monetary damages award.

Yes indeed. Democrats have too much power over the legal system. This has never happened before in American history. Democrats are abusing the legal system to try to remove a very popular opponent. Despite the fact Biden himself has so many rather questionable issues...China funding, Ukraine funding and just exactly does a man that is admitted plagiarist and liar 40 years ago get 81 million votes? Biden sided with white segregationist in the 70's and opposed gay marriage , Like Obama did. Biden flips, He and the Democrats will sell them selves out to the highest bidder.
The statist left are not only abusing the legal system they are making the fact as obvious as possible.

Yes indeed. Democrats have too much power over the legal system. This has never happened before in American history. Democrats are abusing the legal system to try to remove a very popular opponent. Despite the fact Biden himself has so many rather questionable issues...China funding, Ukraine funding and just exactly does a man that is admitted plagiarist and liar 40 years ago get 81 million votes? Biden sided with white segregationist in the 70's and opposed gay marriage , Like Obama did. Biden flips, He and the Democrats will sell them selves out to the highest bidder.
flailing kermit.gif

Smart Americans will see through the desperate attempt to bankrupt a political candidate? Does it open the door for Monica to sue Hillary?

6da2cd3c-8b7b-4d0c-a857-728042c5ed00.jpg

I see a bunch of shitbags. I bet they get zero dollars out of Trump. This is them thinking they will..

but they wont.

"Trump is almost certain to appeal the verdict."

I think today's judgement on Trump is a sign that Democrats are lying shitbag assholes and have zero integrity.

Forum List

Back