Is this what Trump calls negotiating "beautiful deals"?

Blaine Sweeter

Diamond Member
Jul 26, 2019
So this is how Trump negotiates "beautiful deals".

Stampede at Funeral Procession for Iranian Commander Leaves Dozens Dead

Stampede at Funeral Procession for Iranian Commander Leaves Dozens Dead
Mourners gather days after Maj. Gen. Qassem Soleimani was killed in a U.S. airstrike

im-142010

stopped any threat that was in the works. what a deal. BTW, have you seen any backlash from any other muslim country? Any country but the Ayatollah?

I would say the ME is now stable for the moment. Any other president get that much done?

They got the message didn't they?...and I guess the public school system is worse off than even I suspected when total retards like this OP thinks that marches and protests are not staged events in Iran...what kind of fool doesn't know this?...

They got the message didn't they?...and I guess the public school system is worse off than even I suspected when total retards like this OP thinks that marches and protests are not staged events in Iran...what kind of fool doesn't know this?...
dude, did you see the clips of the protests in our country over the weekend? Professionally made signs about support for Iran. now, it was maybe two days and they had hundreds at sites around the country with the signs. the infiltration is bigger than I ever thought. The horse was opened. Trump opened the doors.

The Iranian government demanded that Iranians come to the streets, and shot those who refused. These people are not rational, the only thing they understand is overwhelming force.

The Iranian government demanded that Iranians come to the streets, and shot those who refused. These people are not rational, the only thing they understand is overwhelming force.
they enjoy power. medieval fks.

Neat. Prove it.

They are freaking nuts over there.
Every funeral turns into an out of control melee.
Remember when they accidently dropped the Ayatollahs body on the street when the coffin spilled.
Good times, Hilarious.
:21:

Forum List

Back