Is this what Trump calls negotiating "beautiful deals"?

Is this what Trump calls negotiating "beautiful deals"?

They got the message didn't they?...and I guess the public school system is worse off than even I suspected when total retards like this OP thinks that marches and protests are not staged events in Iran...what kind of fool doesn't know this?...
dude, did you see the clips of the protests in our country over the weekend? Professionally made signs about support for Iran. now, it was maybe two days and they had hundreds at sites around the country with the signs. the infiltration is bigger than I ever thought. The horse was opened. Trump opened the doors.

U.S. Communists denounce Trump’s Iran war drive

So this is how Trump negotiates "beautiful deals".

Stampede at Funeral Procession for Iranian Commander Leaves Dozens Dead

Mourners gather days after Maj. Gen. Qassem Soleimani was killed in a U.S. airstrike

im-142010

Yep, that's Trump's deal. You plan on attacking Americans in our embassy, we are going to take you out to protect them.

You people should just cut your list short. Is there anything bad that happened that isn't Trump's fault?

I see. So, you lied. The large groups that came out in the streets for Soleimani weren't forced. Instead you played bait and switch. Fuckin' wingnuts.
LIke you know jack shit about what happened in Iran,

I didn't so much as claim I know what happened as ask for some decent evidence that millions were forced out of their homes to attend a funeral. Again, I wouldn't be surprised if that happened in some circumstances, but I don't see any proof that those large crowds were all forced.

It's kind of weird but when you attack a country or threaten their own culture they tend to not take too kindly to that. It often times nationalizes those you threaten against you. You'd think the extreme nationalists on this site would understand that.
Yeah, they attacked our country by attacking our embassy, but you are too blinded by hate to realize that.

When did that happen?

Is this a serious question? Just over a week ago, a two-day siege from 12/31/2019 to 1/1/2020

New York Times: Pro-Iranian Protesters End Siege of U.S. Embassy in Baghdad

From the link:

Iran’s ability to deploy militias to attack the American Embassy, with Iraqi support, made clear how much power it wields in Iraq.

merlin_166543062_c11da3fb-6292-4079-a61a-93e14cfc8d46-articleLarge.jpg

merlin_166544739_79f57c85-d607-4ab5-b8c9-02fbf6b9353c-articleLarge.jpg

From the linked NYT story:

[T]he Trump administration sees both the killing of the American contractor and the attack on the embassy as the direct work of Iran.

“These are the kinds of tactics that they use,” Brian Hook, the administration’s special representative for Iran, said in an interview on CNN on Wednesday. “Forty years ago they stormed our embassy. And then here we are 40 years later and they’re directing these terrorist groups to then attack our embassy.”

President Trump tweeted Tuesday that Iran “will be held fully responsible for lives lost, or damage incurred, at any of our facilities.”

“They will pay a very BIG PRICE!" he said.

Iran’s supreme leader, Ayatollah Ali Khamenei, responded on Wednesday, taunting, “You can’t do anything.”
And we all know what came next. Rumor has it "I can do this" was written in sharpie on the drone-fired missile that killed Soleimani

Last edited:

I see. So, you lied. The large groups that came out in the streets for Soleimani weren't forced. Instead you played bait and switch. Fuckin' wingnuts.

I didn't so much as claim I know what happened as ask for some decent evidence that millions were forced out of their homes to attend a funeral. Again, I wouldn't be surprised if that happened in some circumstances, but I don't see any proof that those large crowds were all forced.

It's kind of weird but when you attack a country or threaten their own culture they tend to not take too kindly to that. It often times nationalizes those you threaten against you. You'd think the extreme nationalists on this site would understand that.
what country was attacked? Our country on Iraqi soil. Threatened further at that. An enemy was taken out attempting to take further action against our country. why do you feel the need to coddle the Iranians? that's strange you have more compassion for a terrorist than an american. wow. I feel sorry for you son.

So when our troops are attacked it's not an attack on our country? Strange. Anyway, now that you mentioned Iraq, they didn't care too much for what took place on their soil either.

I've never expressed compassion for any terrorist. Whether they be Islamic or some douche bag blowing up an abortion clinic.
You must be blind, honestly. This post answers your stupid question. And I posted it before you wrote the post. What a dumb ass.

what country was attacked? Our country on Iraqi soil. Threatened further at that. An enemy was taken out attempting to take further action against our country. why do you feel the need to coddle the Iranians? that's strange you have more compassion for a terrorist than an american. wow. I feel sorry for you son.

BTW, what’s with you fks that you always seem to want us to repeat ourselves all the time?

Yeah, they attacked our country by attacking our embassy, but you are too blinded by hate to realize that.

Another fact being ignored by everyone is that Abu Mahdi al-Muhandis, the deputy chief of the Iran-backed Popular Mobilization Forces (PMF), was present at the Embassy siege. He was also one of the people killed in the drone strike that killed Soleimani, as he and Soleimani were in the same car.

Another fact being ignored by everyone is that Abu Mahdi al-Muhandis, the deputy chief of the Iran-backed Popular Mobilization Forces (PMF), was present at the Embassy siege. He was also one of the people killed in the drone strike that killed Soleimani, as he and Soleimani were in the same car.
Two fer one! Trump saving us money!

When did that happen?

More facts about the Embassy Attack:

The 2019–20 attack on the U.S. embassy in Baghdad occurred in Baghdad, Iraq, on 31 December 2019. Iranian-backed Kata'ib Hezbollah militiamen and their Popular Mobilization Forces (PMF) supporters and sympathizers[2][3][4][5][6][7][8] attacked the U.S. embassy in the Green Zone in response to U.S. airstrikes on 29 December 2019 that targeted weapons depots and command and control installations of Kata'ib Hezbollah across Iraq and Syria.[9][10][11][12][13]

Background and lead-up:

On 27 December 2019, an Iraqi airbase in Kirkuk province was attacked by more than 30 rockets, killing an American civilian contractor and injuring four U.S. service members and two Iraqi security forces personnel. The U.S. blamed the Iranian-backed Kata'ib Hezbollah militia, a subgroup of Iraq's Popular Mobilization Forces (PMF), for the attack.[18][19]

On 29 December 2019, retaliatory U.S. airstrikes targeted five Kata'ib Hezbollah —and therefore PMF— weapon storage facilities and command and control locations in Iraq and Syria.[20][21] 25 militia members died[22] and 55 were wounded.[20] U.S. officials said the strikes were a direct response to the killing of the American contractor on 27 December.[23]
Then came the retaliatory attack on the U.S. Embassy by the Iranian-backed Kata'ib Hezbollah and PMF militiamen (with Abu Mahdi al-Muhandis present), followed by the U.S. drone strike in Iraq that killed Abu Mahdi al-Muhandis and Qassem Soleimani, who were traveling in the same car.

Anyone who isn't aware of the chain of events here simply isn't getting enough information and needs to expand their sources of info. I find it disingenuous that some of these people are weighing in with opinions on this without knowing the facts, and seem not to want to know (I'm not directing this comment to you HappyJoy -- I'm assuming you were inquiring in a good faith desire to know these facts)

They are freaking nuts over there.
Every funeral turns into an out of control melee.
Remember when they accidently dropped the Ayatollahs body on the street when the coffin spilled.
Good times, Hilarious.
:21:

Yes the total lack of self control seems to be a trait, we also see this type of out of control madness in African nations and also in India.

When did that happen?

More facts about the Embassy Attack:

The 2019–20 attack on the U.S. embassy in Baghdad occurred in Baghdad, Iraq, on 31 December 2019. Iranian-backed Kata'ib Hezbollah militiamen and their Popular Mobilization Forces (PMF) supporters and sympathizers[2][3][4][5][6][7][8] attacked the U.S. embassy in the Green Zone in response to U.S. airstrikes on 29 December 2019 that targeted weapons depots and command and control installations of Kata'ib Hezbollah across Iraq and Syria.[9][10][11][12][13]

Background and lead-up:

On 27 December 2019, an Iraqi airbase in Kirkuk province was attacked by more than 30 rockets, killing an American civilian contractor and injuring four U.S. service members and two Iraqi security forces personnel. The U.S. blamed the Iranian-backed Kata'ib Hezbollah militia, a subgroup of Iraq's Popular Mobilization Forces (PMF), for the attack.[18][19]

On 29 December 2019, retaliatory U.S. airstrikes targeted five Kata'ib Hezbollah —and therefore PMF— weapon storage facilities and command and control locations in Iraq and Syria.[20][21] 25 militia members died[22] and 55 were wounded.[20] U.S. officials said the strikes were a direct response to the killing of the American contractor on 27 December.[23]
Then came the retaliatory attack on the U.S. Embassy by the Iranian-backed Kata'ib Hezbollah and PMF militiamen (with Abu Mahdi al-Muhandis present), followed by the U.S. drone strike in Iraq that killed Abu Mahdi al-Muhandis and Qassem Soleimani, who were traveling in the same car.

Anyone who isn't aware of the chain of events here simply isn't getting enough information and needs to expand their sources of info. I find it disingenuous that some of these people are weighing in with opinions on this without knowing the facts, and seem not to want to know (I'm not directing this comment to you HappyJoy -- I'm assuming you were inquiring in a good faith desire to know these facts)
Good faith refuses to associate with those trolls.

Neat. Prove it.

turn off CNN and find some actual news channels. It was widely reported and well documented

Great, post a link.

Iran was shooting to kill protesters, UN says - CNN

and from CNN even

But but but The Clown News Network said so!

No, impeach Trump for crashing that plane. Trump wrote the code.

So this is how Trump negotiates "beautiful deals".

Mourners gather days after Maj. Gen. Qassem Soleimani was killed in a U.S. airstrike

im-142010

Apart from The Donald being responsible for that stampede at that funeral that killed 50 peoples, here is a PARTIAL list of other things The Donald has been responsible for:

The sinking of The Titanic.
Murdering Nicole Brown Simpson and had OJ Simpson framed because OJ is Black and The Donald is a racist or whatever.
Caused BOTH Boer Wars.
Caused Obama AND Hillary to be asleep at the wheel resulting in the Benghazi Incident.
Caused the Dinosaurs to go extinct.
Was responsible for The Anarchy in 1135 in England.
Ordered that William Wallace was executed for Treason.
Caused The Salem Witch Trials.
Ordered the Trial and execution of Joan Of Arc.
Caused Elizabeth I to execute Mary, Queen of Scots.
Was DIRECTLY responsible in 1605 for The Gunpowder Plot failing.
Ordered the eruption of Mount Vesuvius in AD 79 destroying Pompeii and Herculaneum.
Caused The Great Frost in 1709 this the worst freeze in 500 years.
Caused beginning in 1845 The Irish Potato Famine.

Forum List

Back