is this the truth about Martin Luther King JR ??

One of the biggest myths going is that liberals aka progressives are tolerant and open minded. Nothing could be further from the truth. Modern liberals are among the most intolerant narrow minded bigoted people around. They preach tolerance but they have no tolerance for people and concepts they disagree with. They are so narrow minded that they do not allow the the truth to be told if it clashes with the image the liberal media created. Martin Luther King wasn't even his real name. He led the civil rights movement and was a skilled orator but he was also a pro-communist philanderer. Left wingers search far and wide for examples of hypocrisy in the republican party because republicans are on record supporting family values and morality. It's easy to be a democrat politician because democrats make no claim of morality. If Dr. King was a republican and violated not only the moral and family values but the tenants of his Doctor of Divinity he would not only be ridiculed for his behavior but with the cooperation of the left wing media he would be ostracized from society. The double standard is alive and well and God help anyone in public service who dares to discuss Dr. King in an open minded venue.

It's not talked about more because bringing it up is very sensitive. I realize that he did a lot of great things for humanity, but any attempt to critically examine his life is almost always quelled with accusations of racism, and this is not only dishonest from an intellectual standpoint, but also downright scary that any one person would have immunity to any sort of analysis or criticism.

i am shocked that this information is not talked about more.

I'm shocked that you apparently didn't even read the article you cited. Martin Luther King WAS his real name, he wasn't a communist and while some of his citations or lack there of may have been iffy, they didn't detract from his thesis as attested to by the people who reviewed it. Now, what's your point?

One of the biggest myths going is that liberals aka progressives are tolerant and open minded. Nothing could be further from the truth. Modern liberals are among the most intolerant narrow minded bigoted people around. They preach tolerance but they have no tolerance for people and concepts they disagree with. They are so narrow minded that they do not allow the the truth to be told if it clashes with the image the liberal media created. Martin Luther King wasn't even his real name. He led the civil rights movement and was a skilled orator but he was also a pro-communist philanderer. Left wingers search far and wide for examples of hypocrisy in the republican party because republicans are on record supporting family values and morality. It's easy to be a democrat politician because democrats make no claim of morality. If Dr. King was a republican and violated not only the moral and family values but the tenants of his Doctor of Divinity he would not only be ridiculed for his behavior but with the cooperation of the left wing media he would be ostracized from society. The double standard is alive and well and God help anyone in public service who dares to discuss Dr. King in an open minded venue.

If Martin Luther King, JR wasn't his real name, I guess his father wasn't named Martin Luther King either, right? Wow! A 2 generation conspiracy, begun decades before the Civil Rights movement was even thought of.

By the way, the notion that King was a communist was spread by groups like the KKK and John Birch Society (co-founded by the Koch brothers father). They circulated this picture among the faithful as "proof" that King attended revolutionary classes in Cuba. I remember seeing it prominently displayed at a truck stop owned by the local KKK leader in Lecompte, LA back in the late 50's or early 60's.

You tell me...real? Or, a crude cut and paste job?

Attachments

• $Martin Luther King at Communist Training School.jpg
    $Martin Luther King at Communist Training School.jpg
    23.2 KB · Views: 96

If Martin Luther King, JR wasn't his real name, I guess his father wasn't named Martin Luther King either, right? Wow! A 2 generation conspiracy, begun decades before the Civil Rights movement was even thought of.

By the way, the notion that King was a communist was spread by groups like the KKK and John Birch Society (co-founded by the Koch brothers father). They circulated this picture among the faithful as "proof" that King attended revolutionary classes in Cuba. I remember seeing it prominently displayed at a truck stop owned by the local KKK leader in Lecompte, LA back in the late 50's or early 60's.

You tell me...real? Or, a crude cut and paste job?

Some conspiracy theorists will buy into anything.

i have heard stories but other than his participation in the civil rights movement i never put much thought into MLK,s past .was he really a communist,a plagiarist,and an abuser of women ??snopes.com: Four Things You Didn't Know About Martin Luther King

He might have been investigated for being a communist, but so were a lot of Americans who where commies back then. In reality if you LISTEN to his message, you would see that commie ties were as false as can be. "Black people need to stand on their own two feet and pull up their community on their own." "Black people need to take responsibility for themselves." "Black individuals need to rely on themselves and not others!" His message was highly religious based (all commie movements move toward atheism from nearly day one). Was he a commie? Well from the message he preached one could only come to the conclusion, NO, he wasn't. If your only proof is he was investigated at the time for being a commie, well so were a lot of people! Nice try, but no good.

The sex parties and love for white prostitutes! You have to be kidding! The KKK, the police, certain media members, politicians etc were looking for anything they could to destroy this man's reputation! You think this gem would have gone unnoticed? No fucking way. Media members would have caught him red handed in the arms of a white prostitute.This one is bunk.

Although I heard he was a womanizer. Big fucking, some of the greatest leaders in history were also.

The name Michael vs Martin? This is a non-issue and doesn't matter one bit. My male cousin's name is Lauren Corbin XXXXX, he decided to go by the name Cory his entire life and never had a name change. So again big fucking deal.

The plagiarism thing. No hard proof was presented and until then I don't believe it!

All made up Democratic lies.
The Dems made up the communist charges, in order to have something legal to have the FBI tail him.

He was a God fearing Man who lead the Blacks to protest peacefully, in order to get Southen Democratic State laws changeed.
It was Dem's who wanted to keep slavery in the 1800's and Dem's who wanted to keep them seperate from whites with horrible inequal laws.

Last edited:
But it's "Snopes.com", an unimpeachable source of info for all you Liberal/Communists.

You're just mad because they debunk so many right wing conspiracy theories. Besides the OP posted it first! Don't shoot the messenger, show us how they're wrong. It's obvious you can't or you wouldn't have to resort to name calling. :eusa_boohoo:

The Dems made up the communist charges, in order to have something legal to have the FBI tail him.

He was a God fearing Man who lead the Blacks to protest peacefully, in order to get Southen Democratic State laws changeed.
It was Dem's who wanted to keep slavery in the 1800's and Dem's who wanted to keep them seperate from whites with horrible inequal laws.

It wasn't Dems; it was conservatives, many of whom are Republicans today. They're the ones Colin Powell was talking about. :cool:

He was a God fearing Man who lead the Blacks to protest peacefully, in order to get Southern Democratic State laws changed.
It was Dem's who wanted to keep slavery in the 1800's and Dem's who wanted to keep them separate from whites with horrible inequal laws.

It wasn't Dems; it was conservatives, many of whom are Republicans today. They're the ones Colin Powell was talking about. :cool:

You are in serious need of going to a library and reading up on U.S. History. :lol:

Last edited:

He was a God fearing Man who lead the Blacks to protest peacefully, in order to get Southern Democratic State laws changed.
It was Dem's who wanted to keep slavery in the 1800's and Dem's who wanted to keep them separate from whites with horrible inequal laws.

You are in serious need of going to a library and reading up on U.S. History. :lol:

I don't have to, I lived it. Are you denying that segregationists like Strom Thurmond and Jesse Helms started as Democrats and then switched to the Republican Party? If not, then the only history you know is revisionist.

It IS true that MLK was unfaithful to his wife--and that is from none other than Ralph David Abernathy, one of King's closest associates, in his book As the Walls Came Tumbling Down.

I sometimes get irritated at certain people's attempts to paint MLK as a saint while painting the Founding Fathers as slaveholding sinners. Neither MLK nor the Founding Fathers were saints. They were flawed humans who did great things.

It IS true that MLK was unfaithful to his wife--and that is from none other than Ralph David Abernathy, one of King's closest associates, in his book As the Walls Came Tumbling Down.

I sometimes get irritated at certain people's attempts to paint MLK as a saint while painting the Founding Fathers as slaveholding sinners. Neither MLK nor the Founding Fathers were saints. They were flawed humans who did great things.

Beat me to it.

~Yawn~ Too bad he didn't really get his own day, but had to bump a prez out of his. Can't recall if it was Washington or Lincoln. But an additional day off would have been nice. But I'll take the day off. The engine light is on in my car, so I have to go see about that and won't have to take leave.

Beat me to it.

All of us are flawed humans. I can acknowledge MLK's infidelity while also acknowledging his role in US history. Just like I can acknowledge the flaws of the Founding Fathers while acknowledging their role in history as well.

Fortunately, God specializes in using flawed humans.

Forum List

Back