Is this the ONLY reason to vote for Obama???

Probably the ONLY time when the phrase "blackmail" should be "whitemale" guilt!

In the next 4 years, 3 of the US Supreme Court Justices will turn 80. The next four years will likely see 2-3 get appointed. One of the reasons I support our President is because I want him making those appointments.

In the next 4 years, 3 of the US Supreme Court Justices will turn 80. The next four years will likely see 2-3 get appointed. One of the reasons I support our President is because I want him making those appointments.

Yep... diversity is key right?

So what your saying is you want the US as we know it destroyed and just throw the Constitution in the trash. That's exactly what your asking for.

So what your saying is you want the US as we know it destroyed and just throw the Constitution in the trash. That's exactly what your asking for.

That's what all libturds want. Woodrow Wilson is the first liberal to plainly state that he thought the Constitution was nothing more than an obstacle to his schemes.

Meh, we had a good run.

Jay-z: I'm with obama cause he's black

And it’s likely the same reason many will vote for Romney.

Advocating that the rights of due process, equal protection of the law, and privacy remain available to all persons is hardly ‘throwing the Constitution in the trash.’

Well the constitution was never written to be an unchanging document, that's why you can amend it. :eusa_eh:

Thank God.

I'm not Republican but I really don't think prejudice is the reason the right wing doesn't like Obama. Look at the popularity of Herman Caine even in the southern states. They consider Obama a Marxist gun grabber that wants to destroy the country. This I say is unreasonable. Look at his appointments. Not one liberal. Job czars? A CEO of a big corporation that offshores jobs. Trade rep? Ron Kirk, a pro Nafta free trader. Obamacare? A true leftist much less a Marxist would have tried to push through a single payer system.
Obama never even mentioned single payer one time. Obama even extended the Bush tax cuts for 2 years which was against what most democrats wanted.

At least he is honest.

None of the liberals on this board are honest.

Since the door is opened...I wonder how many are voting for Romney simply because he isn't black...:confused:

About 60% of the right wing posers on this board.

Jay-z: I'm with obama cause he's black

And it’s likely the same reason many will vote for Romney.

Advocating that the rights of due process, equal protection of the law, and privacy remain available to all persons is hardly ‘throwing the Constitution in the trash.’

If you think Kagan who removed the Constitution from the Harvard law course, and Soto-Mayor (spelling) stand for that your freaking dilusional. They have no more respect for the Constiitution than your dear leader.

Forum List

Back