Is this the end for my people? So sad.

That too.
how much further back would you go? I'm trying to think if there were instances of 'anti jewish' opinions during the time of Abraham but Abraham wasn't a jew. His people were first hebrews....after his relative Eber i think it was.

It may be just as simple as....people hate God, God loves israel, people hate israel. and those same people hate christians.

how much further back would you go? I'm trying to think if there were instances of 'anti jewish' opinions during the time of Abraham.

It may be just as simple as....people hate God, God loves israel, people hate israel. and those same people hate christians.

I was just looking into it.

The Greeks, Muslims and others had parts to play.

It seems very convoluted.

Jews are literally being hunted and vilified globally and here in the US AFTER a terror attack on innocents by Hamas. I am nervous for my two daughters. Will have to send them to college down South.

Jew hunting in 2023. I knew The Left was antisemitic but this is craziness. I lost most of my ancestors to WW2 and the Holocaust. What’s happening now really hits home. There are only 15mil of us in the world and there are 1.9bn Muslims. I do not see how we win.

Is this the end for my people?

The incredible antisemitism this has revealed in the USA and elsewhere is absolutely appalling. But the hate mongering that has raised its ugly head in so many places is nothing new to the Jews of the world.

I believe you are still the 'chosen people' which is your blessing as I believe God protects you so that you won't be wiped off the face of the Earth as your enemies intend. But it does seem to also be your curse that the bigots of the world hate you and have for millenia.

Which of course was the whole reason for the establishment of the Nation of Israel in 1948 in the first place so that Jewish people could live, work, worship as they want and the bigots of the world would have no say in it.

Trust in God. He is all our salvation.

I was just looking into it.

The Greeks, Muslims and others had parts to play.

It seems very convoluted.
God says Jews are his chosen people, mohammad says muslims are his chosen people...if the problem is arrogance in saying that..why aren't people as filled with hatred toward the muslim claim? because ...instinctively they know that the muslim claim is not legitimate?

Israelites have been quite resilient for thousands of years. Your people aren't going to go away.

God says Jews are his chosen people, mohammad says muslims are his chosen people...if the problem is arrogance in saying that..why aren't people as filled with hatred toward the muslim claim? because ...instinctively they know that the muslim claim is not legitimate?
Christians say Protestants are God's chosen people. Where I'm from anyway.

I think so too. I was shocked.

l‘d always thought of America as a safe haven.
Me too. But the totalitarian stage of Marxism that I think our current government is reaching for requires a complete breakdown of cultural norms and societal unrest that the would be dictator(s) can then come in and pretend to 'save the day' and all the people will cheer not realizing that their journey into bondage has been completed.

Forum List

Back