Is this the end for my people? So sad.

Jews are literally being hunted and vilified globally and here in the US AFTER a terror attack on innocents by Hamas. I am nervous for my two daughters. Will have to send them to college down South.

Jew hunting in 2023. I knew The Left was antisemitic but this is craziness. I lost most of my ancestors to WW2 and the Holocaust. What’s happening now really hits home. There are only 15mil of us in the world and there are 1.9bn Muslims. I do not see how we win.

Is this the end for my people?

Jews are hated out of jealousy because they are God’s chosen people

Many will die but the rest will survive, so says the Lord

Please tell us where Jewish folks are being exterminated at in America.
They're threatening them and calling for it all over the place. Imagine if they were doing that to black Americans.

Not the usual "Buy 'em a ticket to Africa" bullshit after they've been here for 400 years...nono. :nono:

Obliteration is what's being called for. Imagine that, if you will.

Nobody's calling for the extermination of darkey. :rolleyes-41:

They're threatening them and calling for it all over the place. Imagine if they were doing that to black Americans.

Not the usual "Buy 'em a ticket to Africa" bullshit after they've been here for 400 years...nono. :nono:

Obliteration is what's being called for. Imagine that, if you will.

Nobody's calling for the extermination of darkey. :rolleyes-41:
Where? I haven't seen anyone calling for the death of Jewish folks here in Georgia.

Damn Redneck is that what you are coming with.

Just pasty ass racist like you.

Where? I haven't seen anyone calling for the death of Jewish folks here in Georgia.

Damn Redneck is that what you are coming with.

Just pasty ass racist like you.
Well they probably ain't doin' that in Georgia because they're decent folk there.

They ain't doin' none of that 'round heanh either.

Just cuz we ain't seein' it, don't mean it ain't goin' on AND HOW in other places, brah.

That's right! I'm a 'neck, bitch. IDGAF.

And you can fuck off with that pasty racist bullshit, I could have a black friend of mine slam you on

your fuckin' neck if I asked him to. That's all I'd have to do, is ask. You see, me n him go wayyyy

the fuck back, and you ain't shit, bitch. Me n him and his cousin beat the shit out of 5 blacks that was messin'

with us, and there was only 3 of us. And we were only 15, and they were older.

No, the jew hate ain't real pronounced in FL and Georgia.

1) The law does not play in those states

2) Lots of decent church-going white and black people that don't hate Jews for no reason

3) Lots of Jews live in FL.

Last edited:
doesnt mean people wont try to exterminate them,,

It wouldn't be the first time ... it probably won't be the last. "How the world delights in killing us".

webRNS-Esther_Denouncing_Haman.jpg

Jews are literally being hunted and vilified globally and here in the US AFTER a terror attack on innocents by Hamas. I am nervous for my two daughters. Will have to send them to college down South.

Jew hunting in 2023. I knew The Left was antisemitic but this is craziness. I lost most of my ancestors to WW2 and the Holocaust. What’s happening now really hits home. There are only 15mil of us in the world and there are 1.9bn Muslims. I do not see how we win.

Is this the end for my people?

Have you ever wondered why tragedies like the Holocaust have occurred regularly across thousands of years and miles? What is it about the actions of a relatively small number of Jews to invoke pogroms across the ages?

Greed and arrogance appear as likely historical explanations, and, along with ethnic cleansing, they are on full display today in Gaza:

Zionist think tank publishes blueprint for Palestinian genocide | MR Online

"In a white paper released over a week after the Hamas-led surprise attack on Israeli military bases and kibbutzes,

"The Institute for National Security and Zionist Strategy outlined 'a plan for resettlement and final rehabilitation in Egypt of the entire population of Gaza,' based on the 'unique and rare opportunity to evacuate the entire Gaza Strip' that Israel’s latest assault on the besieged costal enclave provided.

"Published in Hebrew on the organization’s website, the paper was authored by Amir Weitman, 'an investment manager and visiting researcher at the Institute who also leads the libertarian caucus of Israel’s ruling Likud Party.

"The document began by noting that there are 10 million vacant housing units in neighboring Egypt that could be 'immediately' filled with Palestinians."

Forum List

Back