Is this the begining of the end of prohibition

more b******* goalpost moving. let's face it I will fight your tyrannical forcing of a harmful substances just so may harm my family just you can live your life in a stoned haze. I would hope you would at least warn us when you get in the car to go get your munchies too

Wait, are you saying that getting rid of laws outlawing a substance is tyranny? :confused:

No the forcing it on people is.

if it becomes legal.....are you being forced to smoke it?........

You love getting high we get it. Jeez....

You need not be a stoner to recognize that the laws against marijuana need to be repealed. Both medicinal and recreational.

Exactly, it's that personal choice thing, and wasting of valuable resources better spent dealing with real criminals.

My expectation though is that the greed of government will tax, and regulate potency to the point that it would still encourage a black market
I agree. But because marijuana is so easy to grow bootlegging will prevail until eventually a tolerable accord is reached. But it will take time.

U.S. allows states to legalize recreational marijuana within limits

WASHINGTON (Reuters) - In a move marijuana advocates hailed as a historic shift, the Obama administration on Thursday began giving U.S. states wide leeway to experiment with pot legalization and started by letting Colorado and Washington carry out new laws permitting recreational use.

The Justice Department said it would refocus marijuana enforcement nationwide by bringing criminal charges only in eight defined areas - such as distribution to minors - and giving breathing room to users, growers and related businesses that have feared prosecution.

U.S. allows states to legalize recreational marijuana within limits

i hope so

It should be. I have never used pot, and probably never will. But, being in my 20's in the '60's, I had many friends that did. I prefered to be around them on pot than when they were on alcohol. Stupid with the munchies is far better than the agressiveness that many exhibit on alcohol.

no you're forcing my community to make it legal

i am?.....wow i must have power.....hey dumbass we get stuff forced on us all the time....like Gay Marriage....are you going to be gay now?....

Your a fucking idiot who refuses to grasp simple things
really?......but yet you cannot answer what i said above?.....just throw out a name at me?....yea i think we can see who the fucking idiot is who cant grasp simple things.....i bet you have no problem "grasping" your pecker though....

Forum List

Back