Is this Republican led Senate the most inept in American history?

The GOP was given control of congress in 2014 because they promised to block obama's far left agenda, defund obozocare, and overturn his illegal amnesty program. They have done none of those things and should be replaced at the next election. Boehner and McConnel are fricken rinos and are scared shitless of what the media might say about them if they actually did their jobs.
If you are afraid of what the media is going to say if you do your job, you might be in the wrong job or the wrong party to start with

The GOP was given control of congress in 2014 because they promised to block obama's far left agenda, defund obozocare, and overturn his illegal amnesty program. They have done none of those things and should be replaced at the next election. Boehner and McConnel are fricken rinos and are scared shitless of what the media might say about them if they actually did their jobs.
Nonsense.

Red state gerrymandering and low voter turnout do not a "mandate" make.

OMG, you are such an idiot. I am growing watermelons in my garden right now. I think one of them would be able to conduct a better discussion than you ever could.

gerrymandering in big cities was, and is, designed to keep democrats in office. Have you noticed that all of our fucked up big cities are run by liberal democrats? look at the idiot mayors in Baltimore and DC and NY and my city of New Orleans. Fricken idiots. Landrieu is more interested in removing statues that have been here for hundreds of years than solving the crime problem that kills black kids every day.

Republicans have a two year window when they control Congress

Looks like they are content to celebrate their 2014 victories and do nothing

Meanwhile, Obama has no political pressure on him and is the only one in town who is actually accomplishing things

Very true winger, and everything that obama is "accomplishing" is hurting american citizens. But we understand, you are not allowed to criticize your messiah.

Look

I understand Republicans want to accomplish conservative things and Democrats want to accomplish liberal things...There is nothing that Obama can do that Republicans would classify as an accomplishment

But Obama is accomplishing his liberal things in spite of being a lame duck president. The Republicans have been unable to mark a single major accomplishment

That is the difference

Yes, you are correct. and the american people are the victims of obama and his accomplishments.

But since you keep bringing it up. give us a list of the things he has personally done that help average americans.

HEALTH CARE!!!!

It's a joke, McConnell is an Obama puppet, and idiots like Bob Corker gave us the Iran deal as much as Obama. Harry Reid is a much better leader of the senate than Mitch McConnell. He got things done for the leftist. McConnell should resigned in disgrace:mad:

Many Dems who did not distance themselves from our prez lost their jobs in 2014. I suspect Senate Repubs are clumsily trying to give the remaining Dems the opportunity to have the same fate.

Not hardly..The Republican leadership are cowards, no more complicated than that

Obozo NSA spies must have caught a bunch of these republicrats sticking their peckers in places they shouldn't.

That how J. Edgar Hoover controlled DC for something like 50 years.

It's a joke, McConnell is an Obama puppet, and idiots like Bob Corker gave us the Iran deal as much as Obama. Harry Reid is a much better leader of the senate than Mitch McConnell. He got things done for the leftist. McConnell should resigned in disgrace:mad:

Many Dems who did not distance themselves from our prez lost their jobs in 2014. I suspect Senate Repubs are clumsily trying to give the remaining Dems the opportunity to have the same fate.

Not hardly..The Republican leadership are cowards, no more complicated than that

Odd that nobody noticed that before the election. I guess the ones that voted for them were just idiots.

Meanwhile, Obama has no political pressure on him and is the only one in town who is actually accomplishing things

Very true winger, and everything that obama is "accomplishing" is hurting american citizens. But we understand, you are not allowed to criticize your messiah.

Look

I understand Republicans want to accomplish conservative things and Democrats want to accomplish liberal things...There is nothing that Obama can do that Republicans would classify as an accomplishment

But Obama is accomplishing his liberal things in spite of being a lame duck president. The Republicans have been unable to mark a single major accomplishment

That is the difference

Yes, you are correct. and the american people are the victims of obama and his accomplishments.

But since you keep bringing it up. give us a list of the things he has personally done that help average americans.

HEALTH CARE!!!!

Oh, yeah. lets talk about obozocare.

Great.

Premiums, for those paying, have doubled
Deductibles are up
coverage is down
doctors are leaving medicine
hospitals are closing
the website doesn't work
Yes, for those who get it free, its great. But those people always got free medical care.

No one in the USA was denied medical care before obamacare. NO ONE.

This terrible law was not passed by dems to fix medical care, it was passed as the first step to nationalizing (socializing) medicine.

To call the worst legislation in the history of our nation an accomplishment just shows how indoctrinated with bullshit that you are.

Look

That is the difference

Ok....for about the hundredth time:

He stopped a Depression, 700,000 average Americans were losing their jobs, he has created 8 million new jobs since for average americans
He passed Obamacare: It provided a path to obtain Insurance for average Americans
He pushed for gay rights in the military and in marriage. Though conservatives won't agree, gays are average americans

Now, I understand conservatives will lump them all under failure or "you didn't do that" but like it or not, it is Obamas legacy

Look

That is the difference

HEALTH CARE!!!!

Great.

Deductibles are up
coverage is down
hospitals are closing
the website doesn't work
Yes, for those who get it free, its great. But those people always got free medical care.

This terrible law was not passed by dems to fix medical care, it was passed as the first step to nationalizing (socializing) medicine.

To call the worst legislation in the history of our nation an accomplishment just shows how indoctrinated with bullshit that you are.

I have insurance now when nobody would sell it to me before because of a
pre- existing condition. THANKS OBAMA!!!

Look

That is the difference

He stopped a Depression, 700,000 average Americans were losing their jobs, he has created 8 million new jobs since for average americans
He passed Obamacare: It provided a path to obtain Insurance for average Americans
He pushed for gay rights in the military and in marriage. Though conservatives won't agree, gays are average americans

Now, I understand conservatives will lump them all under failure or "you didn't do that" but like it or not, it is Obamas legacy

yes, you are 100% correct. Obama's legacy includes: sending american jobs to china, mexico, and central america, destroying the best medical system in the history of the world, making sexual perversion legal, and putting the state above God.

What a guy! What a wonderful leader. Saul Alinsky, Lenin, Hitler, and Mao would be proud of obozo the great.

Look

That is the difference

HEALTH CARE!!!!

Great.

Deductibles are up
coverage is down
hospitals are closing
the website doesn't work

Well good for you. Were you denied treatment before ACA? Did you go to a hospital and get sent home to die? Are you paying for your obozo insurance or getting it free?

Look

That is the difference

yes, you are 100% correct. Obama's legacy includes: sending american jobs to china, mexico, and central america, destroying the best medical system in the history of the world, making sexual perversion legal, and putting the state above God.

What a guy! What a wonderful leader. Saul Alinsky, Lenin, Hitler, and Mao would be proud of obozo the great.

As I said, there is nothing Obama can do that you would approve of. But that is what he was elected to do

The thread is about how inept Republicans are. Obama was elected and he is enacting those policies. Republicans ran on passing Keystone, cutting taxes, balancing the budget, repealing Obamacare, stopping gay marriage

They have yet to accomplish anything

Look

That is the difference

HEALTH CARE!!!!

Great.

Deductibles are up
coverage is down
hospitals are closing
the website doesn't work

Well good for you. Were you denied treatment before ACA? Did you go to a hospital and get sent home to die? Are you paying for your obozo insurance or getting it free?

1. Yes. Emergency rooms will care for you when you are bleeding, or in the middle of a heart attack, but things like monitoring a pace maker or any kind of regular care or test is not their job.
2. yes
3. Yes. I pay every penny for my policy that allows regular visits to a cardiologist.

again THANKS OBAMA!!!!

Stupid right wing morons probably "believe" that crap too

GOP Memo: Gerrymandering Won Us The House Majority

GOP Memo: Gerrymandering Won Us The House Majority

Senate Democratic minority snagged 20 million more votes than GOP majority

Dylan Matthews at Vox.

But here's a crazy fact: those 46 Democrats got more votes than the 54 Republicans across the 2010, 2012, and 2014 elections. According to Nathan Nicholson, a researcher at the voting reform advocacy group FairVote, "the 46 Democratic caucus members in the 114th Congress received a total of 67.8 million votes in winning their seats, while the 54 Republican caucus members received 47.1 million votes."

The Republican leadership are cowards, no more complicated than that
The current political system reminds me of the Harlem Globetrotters and the Washington Generals exhibition basketball team.

The Harlem Globetrotters (Democrats) run the show, call the shots, and always win.

And the Washington Generals (RINO Republicans) is just a shill party scripted to lose every time.

Sad but true. ....... :cool:

did you see my post, 42 TRAITOROUS DEMORATS... | US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum ...??

42 traitors who hate the Constitution and America. they should be deported to I-fucking-ran if they love it so damn much more than THE U.S.A. !!!!!

The Dems didn't have the power to stop anything without Mitch McConnell

McConnell is unable to accomplish anything because he does not have the authority to compromise
You are right about that Leftnutter. Dipshit McConnell doesn't compromise he relents to Obama's wishes...just as the drunk Boner does.

did you see my post, 42 TRAITOROUS DEMORATS... | US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum ...??

42 traitors who hate the Constitution and America. they should be deported to I-fucking-ran if they love it so damn much more than THE U.S.A. !!!!!

The Dems didn't have the power to stop anything without Mitch McConnell

ANOTHER right winger who doesn't understand without 60 votes to push through legislation AND 67 to override a Obama veto of stupid right wing bills like "repealing" ACA? lol

You know "power" in the Senate that ONLY means you have majority, NOT EXECUTIVE BRANCH SUPER DUPER POWERS (day to day running of Gov't!!!)

Jroc simply thinks he can say things and people will believe it.

Premiums, for those paying, have doubled prove it
Deductibles are up how much
coverage is down for who
doctors are leaving medicine they all do eventually
hospitals are closing how many are opening
the website doesn't work that's a lie
Yes, for those who get it free, its great. But those people always got free medical care. no, they don't

No one in the USA was denied medical care before obamacare. NO ONE. that's a lie

And the far right wonders why they can't tear down the world

Forum List

Back