Is This Really Smoking Gun of obama's Kenyan Birth?

I guess i missed it. Post it again or link to your post?

No, seriously, Em.

Are you saying this is the first time you've heard that the Kenyan Ambassador said that Obama was born there?
I've heard you say it here.

This is so so so so so so disappointing and somewhat depressing.

What's the fucking difference, Em? You'll just accuse him of either being a "Birther" or lying or stupid.

Your mind is already made up no matter what I post.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zH4GX3Otf14]YouTube - Kenyan Ambassador admits Obama born in Kenya[/ame]

Not like it will make a bit of difference

No, seriously, Em.

Are you saying this is the first time you've heard that the Kenyan Ambassador said that Obama was born there?

This is so so so so so so disappointing and somewhat depressing.

What's the fucking difference, Em? You'll just accuse him of either being a "Birther" or lying or stupid.

Your mind is already made up no matter what I post.

My mind is made up that Obama was born in Hawaii, yes. But I saw how they got the information out of Grandma (and how she corrected them), so I'd like to see this too. I googled his name, no youtubes popped up. (if that is what it's on)

No, seriously, Em.

no need to listen to it, i did and it is nothing but another set up....yhe questioner putting words in the interviewee's mouth...

never being honest and just asking, Where was barack obama jr. born....typical crap that would absolutely never be acceptable by the law as anything credible....same with the grandmother crap!

these people are below worm level on their tactics.

also, they never seem to acknowledge the REAL AND FACTUAL evidense in this case....never get even a retort!

care

No, seriously, Em.

no need to listen to it, i did and it is nothing but another set up....yhe questioner putting words in the interviewee's mouth...

never being honest and just asking, Where was barack obama jr. born....typical crap that would absolutely never be acceptable by the law as anything credible....same with the grandmother crap!

these people are below worm level on their tactics.

also, they never seem to acknowledge the REAL AND FACTUAL evidense in this case....never get even a retort!

care
So, they didn't just ask the ambassador "Where was President Obama born?"

I wonder why not?

It seems each claim you're positing as evidence is verifiably debunkable. Do you know why that might be? How many times would it take for you to cease and desist?

It seems each claim you're positing as evidence is verifiably debunkable. Do you know why that might be? How many times would it take for you to cease and desist?

How did you "debunk" H.E. Peter Ogego?

I don't think that word means what you think it means

I listened to the radio clip on WND. They did not ask if President Obama was born in Kenya, and he did not state "President Obama was born in Kenya" as you claim.

WND called the embassy to clarify:

WND asked, "Is Obama's birthplace in Kenya?"

The woman replied firmly, "No."

So there ya go.

Wow! Wow! You mean you listened and still have the same opinion! WOW!

I never saw that coming, Em!

Kind of like when we show you that it wasn't illegal for Americans to obtain a 30 day travel Visa to Pakistan and you simply ignore it, or shift the goal post?

As for the Grandma distortion, I suppose I'll let the ultra-liberal (/sarcasm) Economist answer this:

An Anabaptist minister named Ron McRae tried some detective work to prove that Mr Obama's African relatives were hiding the truth about their favourite son, and on October 16th he called the Obama household in Kenya to get his 86-year-old paternal step-grandmother, Sarah, to say she was there when Mr Obama was born.

Mr McRae has signed onto the most famous Obama citizenship lawsuit, filed by troubled Pennsylvania lawyer Philip Berg (who twiced sued President Bush for his "role" in the 9/11 attacks), and given the court a partial transcript of a conversation wherein a translator says Mrs Obama was "present" when the president-elect was born. Ill-advisedly, Mr McRae then made the whole tape available... in which it's clear that Sarah Obama's translator, Vitalis Akech Ogombe, misunderstood the way Mr McRae phrased the question. When Mr McRae rephrases it, hilarity ensues.

MCRAE: When I come in December. I would like to come by the place, the hospital, where he was born. Could you tell me where he was born? Was he born in Mombassa?
OGOMBE: No, Obama was not born in Mombassa. He was born in America.
MCRAE: Whereabouts was he born? I thought he was born in Kenya.
OGOMBE: No, he was born in America, not in Mombassa.
MCRAE: Do you know where he was born? I thought he was born in Kenya. I was going to go by and see where he was born.
OGOMBE: Hawaii. Hawaii. Sir, she says he was born in Hawaii. In the state of Hawaii, where his father was also learning, there. The state of Hawaii.

Born under a bad sign | Democracy in America | Economist.com

The birthers build their houses on a foundation of lies and have the moxy to tell us that we are the problem.

They still seem to blissfully ignoring that he couldn't have been born in Mombassa AND be born in Kenya.

My original birth certificate no longer exists either. Guess I'm not a citizen.

Em? I posted H.E. Peter Ogaga saying Obama was born in Kenya at least 6 times, did you not listen even once?

The Kenyan Ambassador canard is the most goofy birther tactic.

It's essentially two conservative radio hosts that called him up with an ulterior motive to try and get him to say Obama was born in Kenya. They never come right out and ask him if Obama was born in Kenya. Instead they ask oblique questions that could have easily been misunderstood by a person who doesn't speak english as a first language.

However, even if we ignore all of that, a more pertinant question is this:

How would the ambassador be any sort of expert on Obama's birthplace? Was he there when Obama was born? Has he seen his birth certificate?

Since Obama's family was from Kenya, he very well could be under the mistaken impression that Obama was from Kenya without knowing the ramifications of making that statement.

Unless the Kenyan has some sort of special dispensation into this matter it's not terribly relevant and certainly not the smoking gun the birthers would like it to be. In court it would be considered "hearsay" evidence and not even admissible.

Lame.

BTW, this interview occurred on the 21st of November 2008.

Obviously it had earth shattering ramifications.

Em? I posted H.E. Peter Ogaga saying Obama was born in Kenya at least 6 times, did you not listen even once?

It's essentially two conservative radio hosts that called him up with an ulterior motive to try and get him to say Obama was born in Kenya. They never come right out and ask him if Obama was born in Kenya. Instead they ask oblique questions that could have easily been misunderstood by a person who doesn't speak english as a first language.

How would the ambassador be any sort of expert on Obama's birthplace? Was he there when Obama was born? Has he seen his birth certificate?

Since Obama's family was from Kenya, he very well could be under the mistaken impression that Obama was from Kenya without knowing the ramifications of making that statement.

Unless the Kenyan has some sort of special dispensation into this matter it's not terribly relevant and certainly not the smoking gun the birthers would like it to be. In court it would be considered "hearsay" evidence and not even admissible.

Lame.

Plus, if you listen to the audio, the Ambassador makes it clear that he knows the President's FATHER as "Barack Obama." It is his village, his birthplace that the Ambassador indicates is famous in Kenya.

These "birfers" are pathetic. They constantly warp the truth and are now simply just trying to discredit the President because they cannot beat him politically.

Lame.

Obviously, the Ambassador misspoke, was misreported and misunderstood. There's just no other explanation.

I listened to the radio clip on WND. They did not ask if President Obama was born in Kenya, and he did not state "President Obama was born in Kenya" as you claim.

WND called the embassy to clarify:

WND asked, "Is Obama's birthplace in Kenya?"

The woman replied firmly, "No."

So there ya go.

Wow! Wow! You mean you listened and still have the same opinion! WOW!

I never saw that coming, Em!

Obviously, the Ambassador misspoke, was misreported and misunderstood. There's just no other explanation.

So why don't the birthers simply ask him straight out, "Was President Obama born in Kenya?"

Last edited:

Forum List

Back