Congratulations Pale Rider...

DavidS

Anti-Tea Party Member
Sep 7, 2008
New York, NY
...this is your leader. :lol: Yer stuck with her! The woman is a looney tune if I ever saw one.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bMUaca8wP9w]YouTube - MSNBC Screaming Interview With Birther Orly Taitz Over Fake Kenyan Birth Certificate[/ame]

orly.jpg

...this is your leader. :lol: Yer stuck with her! The woman is a looney tune if I ever saw one.

YouTube - MSNBC Screaming Interview With Birther Orly Taitz Over Fake Kenyan Birth Certificate

Yup. She's right up there with Jeremiah Wright.

So what are your thoughts on HER Elvis? Do you think she makes valid points, or she's batty as hell?

She's batty as hell. Obama was born in Hawaii. I've never said or thought otherwise.

Typical asswipe news readers that refuse to allow a complete answer, she IS insane if she actually believed she would get any real airtime from the hack joke of a network MSNBC.

How pathetic of the news media to not even be a little curious as to why Barry refuses to provide the public with a valid birth certificate or his school transcripts, what is he afraid of? What type of grades did he actually make? What type of writing did he produce in school? How the fuck did he get into Harvard or more importantly, who paid for his tuition?

Typical asswipe news readers that refuse to allow a complete answer, she IS insane if she actually believed she would get any real airtime from the hack joke of a network MSNBC.

How pathetic of the news media to not even be a little curious as to why Barry refuses to provide the public with a valid birth certificate or his school transcripts, what is he afraid of? What type of grades did he actually make? What type of writing did he produce in school? How the fuck did he get into Harvard or more importantly, who paid for his tuition?

Are you an idiot, n00b? They asked her a question and she refused to answer their question.

in all fairness to pale rider....he said a few days ago he would no longer discuss this issue...

therefore....i think it is rather odd that you are trying to call him out on this....he has stated it is no longer an issue he wishes to debate on this board....and gave his reasons...why not call out one of them willing to go on about the subject?

YouTube - MSNBC Screaming Interview With Birther Orly Taitz Over Fake Kenyan Birth Certificate
THe problem is the dumb fucking lady doesn't realize is Obama's parents would not have had to go through immigration.

Birth Abroad to Two U.S. Citizen Parents in Wedlock: A child born abroad to two U.S. citizen parents acquires U.S. citizenship at birth under section 301(c) of the Immigration and Nationality Act (INA). One of the parents MUST have resided in the U.S. prior to the child's birth. No specific period of time for such prior residence is required.
Birth Abroad to One Citizen and One Alien Parent in Wedlock: A child born abroad to one U.S. citizen parent and one alien parent acquires U.S. citizenship at birth under Section 301(g) INA provided the citizen parent was physically present in the U.S. for the time period required by the law applicable at the time of the child's birth. (For birth on or after November 14, 1986, a period of five years physical presence, two after the age of fourteen is required. For birth between December 24, 1952 and November 13, 1986, a period of ten years, five after the age of fourteen are required for physical presence in the U.S. to transmit U.S. citizenship to the child.

Acquisition of U.S. Citizenship by a Child Born Abroad

A child born abroad to one U.S. citizen parent and one alien parent acquires U.S. citizenship at birth under Section 301(g)

this is the best part!

o sorry davids ....i see the pale riders thread that you are going on about....so now he is just gonna post threads but not debate them...

it will just go on and on..the distraction tatics

The funny part is that you guys debate over paperwork of others.

We are going to need to be a little deeper then this if we ever want to make progress in life and get off the tread mill.

Again let me shine the little on the real issue that you always ignore.

WHY DO WE HAVE PAPERWORK TO BEGIN WITH AND WHY DOES IT MATTER?

The funny part is that you guys debate over paperwork of others.

We are going to need to be a little deeper then this if we ever want to make progress in life and get off the tread mill.

Again let me shine the little on the real issue that you always ignore.

WHY DO WE HAVE PAPERWORK TO BEGIN WITH AND WHY DOES IT MATTER?

YEAH!

The only truth I believe is a youtube vid.

Because if there is a youtube video, then I KNOW it must be true! :clap2:

o sorry davids ....i see the pale riders thread that you are going on about....so now he is just gonna post threads but not debate them...

it will just go on and on..the distraction tatics

yes it will with him.funny how he goes on and says that he is just gonna post threads and not debate him but thats exactly what he is doing on that thread.:cuckoo: That nutcase cracks me up.He goes on and says alex jones is a nutcase for believing 9/11 was an inside job and making videos about it,yet the hypocrite toots alex jones horn when he goes and makes a video called The Obama Deception.You cant have it both ways that Jones is right about Obama but wrong about Bush.what a hypocrite.Its got to be both or neither are true.He loves Bush so he will ignore facts about 9/11 being an inside job but because he is a rascist who hates Obama he will listen to the facts about his birth certificate.:cuckoo:

Guess what??? She's an obammy plant!!! They made sure thatthey had someone that looks like a phucking lunatic to defend the birthers!!! Barry hussein aka barry dunham aka barry soetoro aka barrak hussein obama aka malcolm x jr, seems to be a little worried lately!!!!! Can't wait for his impeachment and perp walk out of our whitehouse!!!!

• Thanks
Reactions: 007
in all fairness to pale rider....he said a few days ago he would no longer discuss this issue...

therefore....i think it is rather odd that you are trying to call him out on this....he has stated it is no longer an issue he wishes to debate on this board....and gave his reasons...why not call out one of them willing to go on about the subject?

Was that before or after he started his thread on it yeterday afternoon?

http://www.usmessageboard.com/consp...eally-smoking-gun-of-obamas-kenyan-birth.html

Guess what??? She's an obammy plant!!! They made sure thatthey had someone that looks like a phucking lunatic to defend the birthers!!! Barry hussein aka barry dunham aka barry soetoro aka barrak hussein obama aka malcolm x jr, seems to be a little worried lately!!!!! Can't wait for his impeachment and perp walk out of our whitehouse!!!!

And looking by your posts you're really a lib trying to make right wingers look bad! :lol:

Forum List

Back