Is this racist?

The standards of racism are different, what may be racist against blacks is not the same for other races

I know this might shock some people, but outside of the Western world, racism is often endorsed by the state. I've lived in the Arab world, and this pales in comparison.

It may be a little racist but we (white people) don't have thin skin like dem black folk.

It may be a little racist but we (white people) don't have thin skin like dem black folk.

Here he is folks, it was just a matter of time.

I'd like you all to meet the wank job who called me "racist" for quoting the demographics of the Fox Noise Channel. The fact that their audience is overwhelmingly white, and that I cited those demographics, makes me a "racist".

(Apparently had I lied about those demographics, I'd be clean.)

That's how little we bother to ponder definitions of shit like this. Some of us. And that's why I noted from the start, we tend to cry "racism" any time race is even alluded to, not even waiting for the value judgement that must be present to qualify as racism.

I'd like you all to meet the wank job who called me "racist" for quoting the demographics of the Fox Noise Channel. The fact that their audience is overwhelmingly white, and that I cited those demographics, makes me a "racist".

That's how little we bother to ponder definitions of shit like this. Some of us. And that's why I noted from the start, we tend to cry "racism" any time race is even alluded to, not even waiting for the value judgement that must be present to qualify as racism.
Still butthurt over that, I see. Go buy some salve.:eusa_boohoo:

He admits it, throws a neg, and thinks the butthurt is mine. :rofl:

What a cretin.

What a cretin.
You've been whining about that for what, 6 months now? Get over it, pussy.

What a cretin.

That was probably the stupidest thing I've ever read on this board. Maybe any board.
Just want to see it get the uh, credit it's due.

Own it, and wear it proudly. Dumbass.

What a cretin.

That was probably the stupidest thing I've ever read on this board. Maybe any board.
Just want to see it get the uh, credit it's due.

Own it, and wear it proudly. Dumbass.
Wow, an honest to goodness stalker! I'm really flattered and shit.

Forum List

Back